A place for gifts!

Pick Up: Jace

POSTED: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 pm

Heeeeere Frosty Frosty Frosty.... I hope you like. I can change almost anything you don't.

Word Count: [000] Form: Optime Date: DD/MM/YY Time: 00 AM/PM

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you’ll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don’t feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth. In the first place, that stuff bores me, and in the second place, my parents would have two hemorrhages apiece if I told anything pretty personal about them.

They’re quite touchy about anything like that, especially my father. They’re nice and all - I’m not saying that - but they’re also touchy as hell. Besides, I’m not going to tell you my whole goodam autobiography or anything. I’ll just tell you about this madman stuff that happened to me last Christmas just before I got pretty run-down and had to come out and take it easy. I mean that’s all I told D.B. about, and he’s my brother and all. He’s in Hollywood. That isn’t too far from this crumby place, and he comes over and visits me practically every week end. He’s going to drive me home when I go home next month maybe. He just got a Jaguar. One of those little English jobs that can do around two hundred miles an hour.

All that we've amassed
Sits before us, shattered into ash

Table by Kitty. Edits by Nuki. Image from DepositPhotos.

Code: Select all
[html]<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="Wrath_Fire1">
<tr class="Wrath_Fire1notes">
                      <td>Word Count: <strong>[000]</strong></td>
                      <td>Form:  <strong>Optime</strong></td>
                      <td>Date: <strong>DD/MM/YY</strong></td>
                      <td>Time:  <strong>00 AM/PM</strong></td>
          </tr>

<tr>
          <td class="Wrath_Fire1post" colspan="4">

<P>Write stuff. <B>Talk about stuff.</B></p>

</td></tr>

<tr>
         <td class="Wrath_Fire1top" colspan="4">
         <div class="Wrath_Fire1lyrics">All that we've amassed<BR> Sits before us, shattered into ash</div></div>
         </td>
          </tr>       

</table>

<p class="Wrath_Fire1credit">Table by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1766">Kitty</a>. Edits by Nuki. Image from [url=https://depositphotos.com/home.html]DepositPhotos[/url].</p> 

<style>
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Libre+Baskerville|Poiret+One');

.Wrath_Fire1 {border-collapse:collapse; width:600px; margin:10px auto; outline:1px solid #000; border:2px solid #2a1209; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; background: #6a2f18 url("https://i.imgur.com/zpxiYUf.png") no-repeat bottom center;}
.Wrath_Fire1 td {background-color:transparent;}
.Wrath_Fire1 td p {text-indent:50px;  color:#000000; font-size:13px; vertical-align:top;  margin:0px; padding-top:8px;} 
.Wrath_Fire1 td b {color:#2a1209; } 
.Wrath_Fire1  b:before { content:open-quote; }
.Wrath_Fire1  b:after { content:close-quote; }
.Wrath_Fire1 .Wrath_Fire1top {padding-top:190px; padding-bottom:0px;}
tr.Wrath_Fire1notes td {width:25%; text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#000; padding:3px; border:1px solid #000; background-color:#7b4934;}
.Wrath_Fire1 .Wrath_Fire1post {padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; background-color:rgba(235, 231, 196, 0.3); border:0px solid#000;}
.Wrath_Fire1name {font: 70px/20px 'Poiret One', cursive; color:#bfb287; letter-spacing:4px; text-align:left; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 1); border:0px; padding-left:40px;}
.Wrath_Fire1lyrics {font: 12px/15px 'Libre Baskerville', serif; color:#ffd2a1; letter-spacing:3px; word-spacing:1px; text-align:right;  text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; border:0px; padding-top:25px; padding-left:190px;}
p.Wrath_Fire1credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Last edited by Moon Moon Damaichu on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Loners
Wolfdog
☠ Nukiira ☠
Luperci 2011, 2012, 2018 SoSuWriMo Champ! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me
off the deep end

POSTED: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:24 am

Word Count → 310 :: OOC

About thirty years ago Miss Maria Ward, of Huntingdon, with only seven thousand pounds, had the good luck to captivate Sir Thomas Bertram, of Mansfield Park, in the county of Northampton, and to be thereby raised to the rank of a baronet's lady, with all the comforts and consequences of an handsome house and large income. All Huntingdon exclaimed on the greatness of the match, and her uncle, the lawyer, himself, allowed her to be at least three thousand pounds short of any equitable claim to it.

She had two sisters to be benefited by her elevation; and such of their acquaintance as thought Miss Ward and Miss Frances quite as handsome as Miss Maria, did not scruple to predict their marrying with almost equal advantage. But there certainly are not so many men of large fortune in the world as there are pretty women to deserve them. Miss Ward, at the end of half a dozen years, found herself obliged to be attached to the Rev. Mr. Norris, a friend of her brother-in-law, with scarcely any private fortune, and Miss Frances fared yet worse. Miss Ward's match, indeed, when it came to the point, was not contemptible: Sir Thomas being happily able to give his friend an income in the living of Mansfield; and Mr. and Mrs. Norris began their career of conjugal felicity with very little less than a thousand a year.

You are the moon that breaks the night
for which I have to howl

Template by Kitty. Edits by Nuki. Image from DepositPhotos.

[html]<div class="Avi_OceanMoon">  <div class="Avi_OceanMoon-in">   

<div class="ooc"><span class="wc">Word Count &rarr; 310</span> :: OOC</div>

<p>Write stuff here. <B>Then talk and shizz.</B></p>

</div>
<div class="Avi_OceanMoon-lyrics">You are the moon that breaks the night<BR> for which I have to howl</div></div>

<p class="Kcredit">Template by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=16460">Kitty</a>. Edits by Nuki. Image from [url=https://depositphotos.com/home.html]DepositPhotos[/url].</p>

<style type="text/css">
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Philosopher');

.Avi_OceanMoon {width:580px; background: #0a0b13 url("https://i.imgur.com/xDaHJQq.png") no-repeat top left;  padding:210px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; color:#000; outline:1px solid #000; border:2px solid #f3f1dc;}
.Avi_OceanMoon b {color:#092034; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(24, 45, 64, 0.5);}
.Avi_OceanMoon b:before { content:open-quote; }
.Avi_OceanMoon b:after { content:close-quote; }
.Avi_OceanMoon p {text-indent:50px; font:16px 'philosopher', serif;}
.Avi_OceanMoon-in {padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/zUbnyy4.png") repeat top left; border:1px solid#000;}
.Avi_OceanMoon-name {font: 60px/55px 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; color:#f3f1dc; text-align:left; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(127, 59, 66, 0.9);}
.Avi_OceanMoon-lyrics {font: small-caps 16px/14px garamond, sans-serif; color:#f3f1dc; letter-spacing:5px; text-align:center; text-shadow: 4px 2px 2px rgba(32, 199, 207, 0.9); padding-top:7px;}
.Avi_OceanMoon .ooc {opacity:0.7; text-indent:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000; margin-bottom:10px;}
.Avi_OceanMoon .ooc + p {padding:0px 5px; font color:#112636;}
.Avi_OceanMoon .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#124c6e;}
p.Kcredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} </style>
[/html]
Last edited by Moon Moon Damaichu on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Loners
Wolfdog
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:29 pm

The family of Dashwood had long been settled in Sussex. Their estate was large, and their residence was at Norland Park, in the centre of their property, where, for many generations, they had lived in so respectable a manner as to engage the general good opinion of their surrounding acquaintance.

The late owner of this estate was a single man, who lived to a very advanced age, and who for many years of his life, had a constant companion and housekeeper in his sister. But her death, which happened ten years before his own, produced a great alteration in his home; for to supply her loss, he invited and received into his house the family of his nephew Mr Henry Dashwood, the legal inheritor of the Norland estate, and the person to whom he intended to bequeath it. In the society of his nephew and niece, and their children, the old Gentleman's days were comfortably spent. His attachment to them all increased. The constant attention of Mr and Mrs Henry Dashwood to his wishes, which proceeded not merely from interest, but from goodness of heart, gave him every degree of solid comfort which his age could receive; and the cheerfulness of the children added a relish to his existence.

Lux Einar
I'm only a man with a chamber who's got me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.

Table by Kitty. Edits by Nuki. Image from DepositPhotos.

[html]<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="Lux_Ravens">
<tr class="Lux_Ravensnotes">
          </tr>

<tr>
          <td class="Lux_Ravenspost" colspan="4">

<P>Write here. <B>Talk here.</B></p>

</td></tr>

<tr>
         <td class="Lux_Ravenstop" colspan="4">
   <div class="Lux_Ravensname">Lux Einar</div>
         <div class="Lux_Ravenslyrics">I'm only a man with a chamber who's got me,<BR>
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.</div></div>
         </td>
          </tr>       

</table>

<p class="Lux_Ravenscredit">Table by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1766">Kitty</a>. Edits by Nuki. Image from [url=https://depositphotos.com/home.html]DepositPhotos[/url].</p> 

<style>
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Libre+Baskerville|Poiret+One');

.Lux_Ravens {border-collapse:collapse; width:650px; margin:10px auto; outline:1px solid #000; border:2px solid #2a1209; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; background: #393325 url("https://i.imgur.com/pXJZFqJ.png") no-repeat bottom center;}
.Lux_Ravens td {background-color:transparent;}
.Lux_Ravens td p {text-indent:50px;  color:#000000; font-size:13px; vertical-align:top;  margin:0px; padding-top:8px;} 
.Lux_Ravens td b {color:#2a1209; } 
.Lux_Ravens  b:before { content:open-quote; }
.Lux_Ravens  b:after { content:close-quote; }
.Lux_Ravens .Lux_Ravenstop {padding-top:220px; padding-bottom:0px;}
tr.Lux_Ravensnotes td {width:25%; text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#777446; padding:3px; border:1px solid #000; background-color:#2b1f12;}
.Lux_Ravens .Lux_Ravenspost {padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; background-color:rgba(158, 147, 91, 0.3); border:0px solid#000;}
.Lux_Ravensname {font: 70px/20px 'Poiret One', cursive; color:#9e935b; letter-spacing:4px; text-align:left; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 1); border:0px; padding-left:40px;}
.Lux_Ravenslyrics {font: 12px/15px 'Libre Baskerville', serif; color:#9e935b; letter-spacing:3px; word-spacing:1px; text-align:right;  text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; border:0px; padding-top:25px; padding-left:190px;}
p.Lux_Ravenscredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]
Last edited by Moon Moon Damaichu on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loners
Wolfdog
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Aldora Knight
Word Count ♞ 310 :: Out of Character text

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.

My dear Mr. Bennet, said his lady to him one day, have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last? Mr. Bennet replied that he had not. "But it is," returned she; "for Mrs. Long has just been here, and she told me all about it." Mr. Bennet made no answer. "Do you not want to know who has taken it?" cried his wife impatiently. " You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it." This was invitation enough. "Why, my dear, you must know, Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken by a young man of large fortune from the north of England; that he came down on Monday in a chaise and four to see the place, and was so much delighted with it, that he agreed with Mr. Morris immediately; that he is to take possession before Michaelmas, and some of his servants are to be in the house by the end of next week."

Here's a place for Nat's butt lyrics to go.

Template by Kitty, edits by Nuki.

[html]<div class="Aldora_NightStars"> <div class="Aldora_NightStars-name">Aldora Knight</div> <div class="Aldora_NightStars-in">   

<div class="ooc"><span class="wc">Word Count ♞ 310</span> :: Out of Character text</div>

<p>WRITE HERE. <B>TALK HERE</b></P>

</div>
<div class="Aldora_NightStars-lyrics">Here's a place for Nat's butt lyrics to go.</div></div>

<p class="Kcredit">Template by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=16460">Kitty</a>, edits by Nuki.</p>

<style type="text/css">
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Germania+One|PT+Sans|Roboto+Slab|Amarante');

.Aldora_NightStars {width:580px; background: #080e32 url("https://i.imgur.com/wqKLHtJ.png") no-repeat bottom center;  padding:5px 20px 180px 20px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; color:#000; outline:2px solid #000; border:3px solid #6975a8;}
.Aldora_NightStars b {color:#363556; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(24, 45, 64, 0.5);}
.Aldora_NightStars   b:before { content:open-quote; }
.Aldora_NightStars   b:after { content:close-quote; }
.Aldora_NightStars p {text-indent:50px; font:14px 'Roboto Slab', serif;  padding-top:8px;}
.Aldora_NightStars-in {padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7); border:2px solid#6975a8;}
.Aldora_NightStars-name {font: 60px/55px 'Amarante', cursive; color:#766d9b; text-align:left; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(49, 36, 62, 0.9);}
.Aldora_NightStars-lyrics {font: small-caps 16px/14px 'PT Sans', sans-serif; color:#c0b6d0; letter-spacing:5px; text-align:center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(49, 36, 62, 0.9); padding-top:7px;}
.Aldora_NightStars .ooc {opacity:0.7; text-indent:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000; margin-bottom:10px;}
.Aldora_NightStars .ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Aldora_NightStars .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#766d9b;}
p.Kcredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} </style>
[/html]
Loners
Wolfdog
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:44 pm

'Cause I'm on top of the world
I'm on top of the world
Dandelion Damaichu

The old gentleman died: his will was read, and like almost every other will, gave as much disappointment as pleasure. He was neither so unjust, nor so ungrateful, as to leave his estate from his nephew; - but he left it to him on such terms as destroyed half the value of the bequest.

Mr Dashwood had wished for it more for the sake of his wife and daughters than for himself or his son; - but to his son, and his son's son, a child of four years old, it was secured, in such a way, as to leave to himself no power of providing for those who were most dear to him, and who most needed a provision by any charge on the estate, or by any sale of its valuable woods. The whole was tied up for the benefit of this child, who, in occasional visits with his father and mother at Norland, had so far gained on the affections of his uncle, by such attractions as are by no means unusual in children of two or three years old; an imperfect articulation.

Mr Dashwood's disappointment was, at first, severe; but his temper was cheerful and sanguine; and he might reasonably hope to live many years, and by living economically, lay by a considerable sum from the produce of an estate already large, and capable of almost immediate improvement. But the fortune, which had been so tardy in coming, was his only one twelvemonth. He survived his uncle no longer; and ten thousand pounds, including the late legacies, was all that remained for his widow and daughters.

Table by Kitty. Edits by Nuki.

[html]<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="Dandelion_Topofworld">
         <tr>
         <td class="Dandelion_Topofworldtop" colspan="4"><div class="Dandelion_Topofworldlyrics"> 'Cause I'm on top of the world<BR> I'm on top of the world </div>
         <div class="Dandelion_Topofworldname"><span style="color:#2d2061;">D</span><span style="color:#382562;">a</span><span style="color:#432b63;">n</span><span style="color:#4d3063;">d</span><span style="color:#583664;">e</span><span style="color:#633b65;">l</span><span style="color:#6e4166;">i</span><span style="color:#794666;">o</span><span style="color:#844c67;">n</span><span style="color:#8e5168;"> </span><span style="color:#995769;">D</span><span style="color:#a45c69;">a</span><span style="color:#af626a;">m</span><span style="color:#ba676b;">a</span><span style="color:#c56d6c;">i</span><span style="color:#cf726c;">c</span><span style="color:#da786d;">h</span><span style="color:#e57d6e;">u</span>
         </div>
         </td>
          </tr>       
<tr>
          <td class="Dandelion_Topofworldpost" colspan="4">

<P>Write here. <B>Talk here.</B></P>

</td></tr>
          <tr class="Dandelion_Topofworldnotes">
          </tr>
</table>

<p class="Dandelion_Topofworldcredit">Table by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1766">Kitty</a>. Edits by Nuki. </p>

<style>
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Libre+Baskerville|Poiret+One|Manuale|Berkshire+Swash');

.Dandelion_Topofworld {border-collapse:collapse; width:650px; margin:10px auto; outline:1px solid #000; border:2px solid #141861; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; background: #1e1f60 url("https://i.imgur.com/dyC5cP1.png") no-repeat top center;}
.Dandelion_Topofworld td {background-color:transparent;}
.Dandelion_Topofworld td p {text-indent:50px;  color:#fbe09f; font-size:16px; font-family:'Manuale', sans serif; vertical-align:top;  margin:0px; padding-top:8px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(54, 33, 97, 0.9);} 
.Dandelion_Topofworld td b {color:#ec806d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(54, 33, 97, 0.9);} 
.Dandelion_Topofworld td   b:before { content:open-quote; }
.Dandelion_Topofworld td   b:after { content:close-quote; }
.Dandelion_Topofworld .Dandelion_Topofworldtop {padding-top:190px; padding-bottom:0px;}
tr.Dandelion_Topofworldnotes td {width:25%; text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#000; padding:3px; border:1px solid #000; background-color:#ae6068;}
.Dandelion_Topofworld .Dandelion_Topofworldpost {padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; background-color:rgba(109, 92, 111, 0.4); border:0px solid#000;}
.Dandelion_Topofworldname {font: 50px/20px 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; color:#bfb287; letter-spacing:4px; text-align:left; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 1); border:0px; padding-left:40px;}
.Dandelion_Topofworldlyrics {font: 12px/15px 'Libre Baskerville', serif; color:#f0b7b6; letter-spacing:3px; word-spacing:1px; text-align:right;  text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; border:0px; padding-top:25px; padding-left:190px; padding-bottom:10px;}
p.Dandelion_Topofworldcredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Loners
Wolfdog
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Jace Wolfe
Word Count ♞ 310 :: Out of Character text

The studio was filled with the rich odor of roses, and when the light summer wind stirred amidst the trees of the garden there came through the open door the heavy scent of the lilac, or the more delicate perfume of the pinkflowering thorn.

From the corner of the divan of Persian saddle-bags on which he was lying, smoking, as usual, innumerable cigarettes, Lord Henry Wotton could just catch the gleam of the honey-sweet and honey-colored blossoms of the laburnum, whose tremulous branches seemed hardly able to bear the burden of a beauty so flame-like as theirs; and now and then the fantastic shadows of birds in flight flitted across the long tussore-silk curtains that were stretched in front of the huge window, producing a kind of momentary Japanese effect, and making him think of those pallid jade-faced painters who, in an art that is necessarily immobile, seek to convey the sense of swiftness and motion.

Shoot to thrill, play to kill
I got my bow at the ready
Gonna fire at will

Template by Kitty, edits by Nuki, photomanip by Naaaat.

[html] <div class="Jace_ShootToKill"><div class="Jace_ShootToKill-name"><span style="color:#ffda96;">J</span><span style="color:#ffdfa3;">a</span><span style="color:#ffe3b0;">c</span><span style="color:#ffe8bc;">e</span><span style="color:#ffecc9;"> </span><span style="color:#fff1d6;">W</span><span style="color:#ffebc6;">o</span><span style="color:#ffe6b6;">l</span><span style="color:#ffe0a6;">f</span><span style="color:#ffda96;">e</span></div>
 <div class="Jace_ShootToKill-in">
<div class="ooc"><span class="wc">Word Count ♞ 310</span> :: Out of Character text</div>

<p>Write here. <B>Talk here.</B></P>

</div>
<div class="Jace_ShootToKill-lyrics">Shoot to thrill, play to kill<BR>
I got my bow at the ready <BR>
Gonna fire at will</div>
</div>

<p class="Kcredit">Template by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=16460">Kitty</a>, edits by Nuki,
 photomanip by Naaaat.</p>

<style type="text/css">
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Fondamento|PT+Sans|Roboto+Slab|Amarante');

.Jace_ShootToKill {width:580px; background: #637a84 url("https://i.imgur.com/DdXGple.png") no-repeat bottom center;  padding:5px 20px 265px 20px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; color:#000; outline:2px solid #FFF; border:3px solid #213f52;}
.Jace_ShootToKill b {color:#213f52; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(24, 45, 64, 0.5);}
.Jace_ShootToKill   b:before { content:open-quote; }
.Jace_ShootToKill   b:after { content:close-quote; }
.Jace_ShootToKill p {text-indent:50px; font:14px 'Roboto Slab', serif;  padding-top:8px;}
.Jace_ShootToKill-in {padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); border:2px solid#213f52;}
.Jace_ShootToKill-name {font: 60px/55px 'Fondamento', cursive; color:#766d9b; text-align:right; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(49, 36, 62, 0.9);}
.Jace_ShootToKill-lyrics {font: small-caps 16px/14px 'PT Sans', sans-serif; color:#ffda96; letter-spacing:5px; text-align:left; text-shadow: 3px 2px 2px rgba(10, 36, 50, 0.9); padding-top:7px;}
.Jace_ShootToKill .ooc {opacity:0.7; text-indent:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000; margin-bottom:10px;}
.Jace_ShootToKill .ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Jace_ShootToKill .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#213f52;}
[/html]
Loners
Wolfdog
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Maelyx Nocturne
We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
Setting fire to the sky

Maelyx is a bit of an anomaly. At first glance, her darker features and penchant for gloomy fashion suggest a less-than-friendly bearing, but truthfully her constitution rests on the side of lawful-neutral. She is more likely to stick to what is morally righteous – but then again, that is where her own code of morals and ethics are concerned, and they may not quite fit into someone else’s box of principles.

Table by Kitty. Edits by Nuki. Artwork by Cki_Leru.

[html]<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="Maelyx-JackOLanterns">
         <div class="Maelyx-JackOLanternsname">Maelyx Nocturne</div>
<tr>
         <td class="Maelyx-JackOLanternstop" colspan="4">
<div class="Maelyx-JackOLanternslyrics"><strong>We are the jack-o-lanterns in July<BR>
Setting fire to the sky</strong></div>

</td>
          </tr>       
<tr>
          <td class="Maelyx-JackOLanternspost" colspan="4">

<P>Write here. <B>Talk here.</b></p>

</td></tr>
          <tr class="Maelyx-JackOLanternsnotes">
          </tr>
</table>

<p class="Maelyx-JackOLanternscredit">Table by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1766">Kitty</a>. Edits by Nuki. Artwork by [url=https://www.furaffinity.net/user/ckileru/]Cki_Leru[/url].</p>

<style>
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Libre+Baskerville|Poiret+One|Manuale|Berkshire+Swash');

.Maelyx-JackOLanterns {border-collapse:collapse; width:650px; margin:10px auto; outline:2px solid #31262a; border:3px solid #b87331; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; background: #231413 url("https://i.imgur.com/c4C5exm.png") no-repeat top center;}
.Maelyx-JackOLanterns td {background-color:transparent;}
.Maelyx-JackOLanterns td p {text-indent:50px;  color:#efca9e; font-size:16px; font-family:'Manuale', sans serif; vertical-align:top;  margin:0px; padding-top:8px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(54, 33, 97, 0.9);} 
.Maelyx-JackOLanterns td b {color:#bc5224; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9);} 
.Maelyx-JackOLanterns td   b:before { content:open-quote; }
.Maelyx-JackOLanterns td   b:after { content:close-quote; }
.Maelyx-JackOLanternstop {padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom:0px;}
tr.Maelyx-JackOLanternsnotes td {width:25%; text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#000; padding:3px; border:1px solid #000; background-color:#b87331;}
.Maelyx-JackOLanterns .Maelyx-JackOLanternspost {padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px auto; background-color:rgba(35, 20, 19, 0.4); border:0px solid#000;}
.Maelyx-JackOLanternsname {font: 50px/20px 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; color:#31262a; letter-spacing:4px; text-align:left;  border:0px; padding-left:40px;}
.Maelyx-JackOLanternslyrics {font: 12px/15px 'Libre Baskerville', serif; color:#000; letter-spacing:3px; word-spacing:1px; text-align:left;  text-shadow:#e77b2d 1px 1px 4px; border:0px; padding-top:5px; padding-left:5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom:260px;}
p.Maelyx-JackOLanternscredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Salsola
The Family
☥ Nukiira ☥
Luperci I command you, I control you Eclipse the Blood Moon
filia lunae lumen
☽ Know Thyself ☾

POSTED: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Nuki these tables are all really really purdy!
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:51 am

One for my little demon summoning protégé ...

River Grim
Word Count → 000 :: OOC Text

When the oration was completed, the magician glanced at the painted wooden triangle he had positioned outside the magic circle. Toward the center of the equilateral triangle, smoke rose from a brass censer in a steady stream, filling the entire room with the scent of peppermint. Scattered about this glowing bowl were pieces of iron, garnet, and red jasper; to the right of the censer stood a metal figurine of a scorpion that cast moving shadows on the floor as the glow of the coals illuminated it.

Slowly, the magician's gaze fixed upon the small object at the base of the triangle. The red light in the room, combined with the faint glow of the censer, clearly showed the symbol drawn on the round piece of paper. It was this sigil that the magician began to focus on as he closed his eyes. In a few moments, the magician held up his wand and slowly started opening his eyes. The name "Phalegh," which he had been repeating mentally, escaped his lips as a whisper, and he continued calling the Mars spirit out loud. With each repetition of the name, the magician opened his eyes a little more, and his voice grew in volume and resonance.

Template by Kitty, edits by Nuki, stock art from DepositPhotos.

[html]
<div class="RiverGrim_DemonAngel">
<div class="L1">River Grim</div>
<div class="RiverGrim_DemonAngel-img"> </div>
<div class="L2">   
<div class="ooc"><span class="wc">Word Count &rarr; 000</span> :: OOC Text  </div></div>

<div class="RiverGrim_DemonAngel-in"> 

<p>WRITE HERE.</P>

</div></div> 
<p class="Kcredit">Template by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=16460">Kitty</a>, edits by Nuki, stock art from <a href="https://depositphotos.com/">DepositPhotos</a>.</p>

<style type="text/css"> 

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=IM+Fell+Great+Primer:400i|Roboto+Slab|Merienda'); 

.RiverGrim_DemonAngel {width:600px; padding:0px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; background-color:#8f856b; color:#000; font-size:14px; font-family: 'Roboto Slab', serif;  box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; color:#000; outline:1px solid #000; border:2px solid #a4a2a0;}
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel p {text-indent:50px;  padding-top:8px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;} 
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel p:first-letter {font-size:2em; color:#2e2f2a; font-weight:bold;}
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel b:before { content:open-quote; }
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel b:after { content:close-quote; }
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel .L1 {border-top:20px solid #232121; border-bottom:20px solid #232121;  background-color:#232121; text-align:center; padding:0px; font-size:30px; line-height:15px; font-family: 'Merienda', serif; color:#FFF;  text-shadow:#2B2B2B 0 0 4px;}
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel .L2 {text-indent:20px; border-top:10px solid #584d2f; border-bottom:10px solid #584d2f; background-color:#584d2f; padding:0px; color:#FFF; }
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel-img {height:140px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/tweLiMG.png'); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px; margin 0px auto;}
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel .ooc {opacity:0.7;}
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel .ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; }
.RiverGrim_DemonAngel-in {padding:20px; margin:0px auto;  background: -moz-linear-gradient(top,  rgba(255,255,255,1) 0%, rgba(255,255,255,0) 100%); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top,  rgba(255,255,255,1) 0%,rgba(255,255,255,0) 100%);  background: linear-gradient(to bottom,  rgba(255,255,255,1) 0%,rgba(255,255,255,0) 100%);  filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#ffffff', endColorstr='#00ffffff',GradientType=0 );  } 
p.Kcredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Salsola
The Family
☥ Nukiira ☥
filia lunae lumen
☽ Know Thyself ☾

POSTED: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:29 am

River Grim
Silence make the demons come alive.

About thirty years ago Miss Maria Ward, of Huntingdon, with only seven thousand pounds, had the good luck to captivate Sir Thomas Bertram, of Mansfield Park, in the county of Northampton, and to be thereby raised to the rank of a baronet's lady, with all the comforts and consequences of an handsome house and large income. All Huntingdon exclaimed on the greatness of the match, and her uncle, the lawyer, himself, allowed her to be at least three thousand pounds short of any equitable claim to it.

She had two sisters to be benefited by her elevation; and such of their acquaintance as thought Miss Ward and Miss Frances quite as handsome as Miss Maria, did not scruple to predict their marrying with almost equal advantage. But there certainly are not so many men of large fortune in the world as there are pretty women to deserve them. Miss Ward, at the end of half a dozen years, found herself obliged to be attached to the Rev. Mr. Norris, a friend of her brother-in-law, with scarcely any private fortune, and Miss Frances fared yet worse. Miss Ward's match, indeed, when it came to the point, was not contemptible: Sir Thomas being happily able to give his friend an income in the living of Mansfield; and Mr. and Mrs. Norris began their career of conjugal felicity with very little less than a thousand a year.

Table by Kitty, edits by Nuki, art from Deposit Photos.

[html]<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="RiverGrim_DemonSummon">
         <tr>
         <td class="RiverGrim_DemonSummontop" colspan="4">
         <div class="RiverGrim_DemonSummonname">River Grim
         <div class="RiverGrim_DemonSummonlyrics">Silence make the demons come alive.</div></div>
         </td>
          </tr>       
<tr>
          <td class="RiverGrim_DemonSummonpost" colspan="4">

<p>WRITE HERE</P>

</td></tr>
          <tr class="RiverGrim_DemonSummonnotes">
          </tr>
</table>

<p class="RiverGrim_DemonSummoncredit">Table by <a href="http://www.soulsrpg.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1766">Kitty</a>, edits by Nuki, art from <a href="https://depositphotos.com/">Deposit Photos</A>.</p> 

<style>
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Libre+Baskerville|Poiret+One|Julee');

.RiverGrim_DemonSummon {border-collapse:collapse; width:650px; margin:10px auto; outline:1px solid #000; border:2px solid #140e05; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; background: #22160e url("https://i.imgur.com/9DKwwhs.png") no-repeat top center;}
.RiverGrim_DemonSummon td {background-color:transparent;}
.RiverGrim_DemonSummon td p {text-indent:50px;  color:#bbad86; font-size:13px; vertical-align:top;  margin:0px; padding-top:8px;} 
.RiverGrim_DemonSummon td b {color:#982a12; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); } 
.RiverGrim_DemonSummon b:before { content:open-quote; }
.RiverGrim_DemonSummon b:after { content:close-quote; }
.RiverGrim_DemonSummon .RiverGrim_DemonSummontop {padding-top:190px; padding-bottom:0px;}
tr.RiverGrim_DemonSummonnotes td {width:25%; text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#afa39a; padding:3px; border:1px solid #000; background-color:#140e05;}
.RiverGrim_DemonSummon .RiverGrim_DemonSummonpost {background-color:transparent; padding:10px 35px 15px 35px; border:0px; background-color:rgba(34, 22, 14, 0.6);}
.RiverGrim_DemonSummonname {font: 60px/20px 'Julee', cursive; color:#bfb287; letter-spacing:4px; text-align:right; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 1); border:0px; padding-right:5px;}
.RiverGrim_DemonSummonlyrics {font: 12px/15px 'Libre Baskerville', serif; color:#FFF; letter-spacing:3px; word-spacing:1px; text-align:right;  text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; border:0px; padding-top:15px; padding-right:5px;}
p.RiverGrim_DemonSummoncredit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Salsola
The Family
☥ Nukiira ☥
filia lunae lumen
☽ Know Thyself ☾

Talents