GalleryAlaine!

POSTED: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:02 am

Hello poppets!

So I thought I should make a thread to show you guys all the stuff that I doodle BESIDES commissions (I SWEAR I DO HAVE ARTISTIC MUSE OUTSIDE OF MONEY, TRUST ME <3)

So from now on I'm just gonna be posting random junk here :>

To start off with, I'm pretty sure most of you guys have already seen it, but I doodled Lokr a much-needed new Lupus picture, showing off his half-tail and his grumpiness:

Secondly is a picture of a character from something that I've been working on for a while. Two of you will recognize her - For everyone else, oooo mystery!

Lastly, for now, is something that is KIND of a gift for Mel - Mel, I've been meaning to finish this for ages now, but it's supposed to display the general build of a typical Pausson horse (doin' a funky extended walk!). Sorry about the wrapped tail, I had no urge to draw a big swooshy one (plus I think manually wrapped tails would be beneficial for the breed, considering the kind of tangley tundra they would be frolicking in. I suppose tail docking would work too, if Sal feels a little barbaric):

I was gonna color it properly but then I realized that I don't think we have a design yet for the first true Pausson? 8I Also wow that is jerky. I should have been less lazy and put more frames in. I am an animation student, for cripes sake, and look at that awfulness.

Anyway, that's all for now, but there is bound to be plenty more. I have a huge backlog of stuff I COULD post, but it's all moldy and gross and I don't want you guys to see it.

ALAINEOUT
Last edited by Lokr Revlis on Sat May 24, 2014 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

slithered here from Eden

Alaine
Luperci /
wrath of the north
a voice in the deep

POSTED: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:26 am

Damn that's some sexy art :|

Kitty
Luperci
Parmi Mouton Noir
A Rising Black Horse

POSTED: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:36 am

Absolutely amazing as always! :O I can't wait to see if you refine and fill in that horse, too! I am loving the fancy steps. x3
Sky Rhiannon

Sky
Luperci SoSuWriMo Winner! Free Candy and Hugs! Bug Hunt Winnter Matchmaker: Still a Better Love Story than Twilight with Aeron!
The Best Medicine
Zu'u Unslaad
rek ofan laas
Для Валгаллу

POSTED: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 am

Actually we do! I'll PM you details.

I LOVE ALL OF THESE THINGS WOWWWEEEE
Salsola
The Regent (NPC)
Mel
Luperci Cazadora, Vaquera Mate to Stannis Ultra Mega Chikkun? NO. She is legend... I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children.
occam's razor
a wild beast or a god

POSTED: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:32 am

Just going to slide this in here. Cause Alaine art is fab <3

Attila Aston
There are wounds that never show on the body
that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Vida~
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:24 am

Y'know what I love the MOST about Alaine's style lately?
The transparent parts where the back-most limbs and tail meet the body. That is such a cool effect!
It makes it look so unique! Alaine, you're amazing! :) If it weren't for you, I'd never have taken on as many of the Souls-related projects as I had! You're an inspiration! Never stop being amazing, okay? ♥
Sky Rhiannon

Sky
Luperci SoSuWriMo Winner! Free Candy and Hugs! Bug Hunt Winnter Matchmaker: Still a Better Love Story than Twilight with Aeron!
The Best Medicine
Zu'u Unslaad
rek ofan laas
Для Валгаллу

POSTED: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:26 pm

So nice! I love that Lokr lupus, and the horse animation is awesome! (lucky Mel~~ wooo). It's nice that you still do art for yourself in addition to commissions. I imagine that you must be busy doing art for other people!

Next time you're open for commissions, I'll hopefully get my butt over in time to snag a place! >u<
Commissions Spree!
I Shall Return May 2014!

Requiem
Luperci Milite
HWARANG
INDOMITABLE SPIRIT
한국 녀

POSTED: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:02 am

Oh my gosh thanks you guys ;;

Wow Sky that was super super duper sweet, probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my art. Hello I love you <3

slithered here from Eden

Alaine
Luperci /
wrath of the north
a voice in the deep

POSTED: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:09 am

Also Req I look forward to you getting a slot because Yi TaeKyung is awesome and I would love to draw her :I

slithered here from Eden

Alaine
Luperci /
wrath of the north
a voice in the deep

POSTED: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 am

I literally roll over and die from the awesome :|
Isabella Heiwa
Salsola
The Warden (NPC)
Gen
Luperci Profumiere / Chiromante Mate to Lillith Matchmaker: Sexiest Couple with Thorn!
s t r a n g e r d a n g e r
b l o o d • xXx • g y p s y
frozen nightingale

Talents