Kitty's Studio

Open: Check Slots

POSTED: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Kitty's Studio

This is my studio thread! Generally, I open for commissions when I have the time and muse. Occasionally, I will do special offers or open if enough people ask -- however, please respect my art status. If I say I'm closed, I am closed!

Terms of Service

Be sure to adhere to these terms!

• I have the right to reject any commissions, especially if I believe I cannot complete it or feel uncomfortable with it.
  • Do as you please with the finished project, as long as you leave my credit alone. However, for extreme edits to a piece of art, double check with me.
  • Please do not send me any payment until I have sent you the sketch and you have confirmed it.
  • Not happy with something? Then please communicate with me! I am more than willing to make changes to a piece to make it perfect for you.

Art type not listed?

Sorry, that means I'm not accepting commissions for that type of art! If it is not listed, please do not ask for it. This includes, but is not limited to; couple or group pieces, avatars, chibis, etc.

Note

If you do not abide by my studio rules, i can and will ignore your post(s) and will not accept the commission: i'm sorry, these rules are simple and here for a reason!

Prices & Payment

Prices are not set in stone; they may change depending on the complexity of a piece or my ability to draw it. Prices will be discussed once I have finished the sketch; this also means that I do not want to be paid until the sketch has been sent to you and the price has been confirmed. Once the sketch has been sent, I will not complete the piece until the payment is received.

I only accept payment through Paypal and in pounds (£/GBP). Don't worry -- Paypal allows you to select to send in pounds and will automatically convert your dollars! Additionally, I may be willing to accept an art trade; PM me to discuss one. However, i will not accept split payments of any kind.

Do note that complex markings, scars, clothes, accessories, etc. add to the price. The price can range from an additional £0.50 to £5 roughly, dependent on each individual piece.

ItemPriceExamplesNotes
Ref Sheet £35 ($54) 1, 2 Ref sheets are unshaded and come with three forms; I can add additional forms, pets, scar maps or close ups on particular areas of interest, although these all add to the cost.
Avatars £10 ($15) 1, 2, 3 Experimental avatars, roughly drawn at 800 x 800 with semi-realism detail. Vary from busts to head shots and will do both Lupus and Optime forms.
1/2 Bodies £15 ($23) 1, 2 Varies in amount of body; but generally includes majority of the torso and arms. Complex markings, scars, hair styles, accessories and clothing all add to varying degrees to the cost.
Optime £20 ($30) 1, 2 Full body optime. Complex markings, scars, hair styles, accessories and clothing all add to varying degrees to the cost.

For the most recent examples of my work, please view my doodle thread in talents -- it includes WIP's and pieces in various stages of completion, styles, etc.

Slots & Claiming

• You may only claim one slot at a time; once i have completed the piece and if another slot is open, then you may ask for another one.
  • Please note: I have a one piece of art per slot policy. I do not accept bulk commissions.
  • I do not accept 'future slot claims' -- it is the same as asking me to make more slots, which i will not do, sorry.
  • To claim a slot, simply respond to this thread and wait for me to confirm your slot claim -- simple! :D
Commissions Trades/Other
  1. Akantha: Avatar (Sketched)
  2. Hyacinth: Avatar (Sketched)
  3. Kadir: Optime (Not Started)
  4. Ovidiu: Fullbody (Not Started)
  5. Cartier: Refsheet (Not Started)
  6. Andi: Avatar (Not Started)
  1. Salvatrice: Ref Sheet (Re-doing!)
  2. Shaamah: Optime (Inked)
  3. Akantha: Optime (Shading)

Details regarding your commission can be sorted out through any medium (email, PM, AIM) -- but please send me a hard copy of what you want over PM so that I have an easy-to-access record to refer to.

Last edited by Nivosus Moineau on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 83 times in total.

Kitty

I'm just a snake
SO LAY ME DOWN
In the cold dark earth

POSTED: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:48 am

Two large piece slots open: Optime or Ref Sheets only.
Please respond here to claim and pm me details only once slot is confirmed :3
By the grace of the fire and the flames
YOU'RE THE FACE OF THE FUTURE, THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS

Kitty

I'm just a snake
SO LAY ME DOWN
In the cold dark earth

POSTED: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Claimsies.

Nat
Creature

POSTED: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:35 pm