Are you new to 'Souls?

Welcome! We recommend starting here.

--

Switch to full style
Quick Links: Paid Artists Directory
If you're interested in taking requests, either as a short- or long-term commitment, why not create a shop thread?
Topic locked

Ash's Art ~OPEN~

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:58 am

RULES:

[*]You may ask for a art piece as many times as you wish! You aren't bothering me lol
[*]It is first come, first serve (meaning whoever asks first, I draw theirs first)
[*]Please tell me if you want it shaded or not
[*]Give me as much info as you can on what the character looks like
[*]No sexual content
[*]It may take a few days to complete a request, so please be patient
[*]The Plush 'Souls take me a little longer depending on coloring etc
[*]If you don't have the money, I am willing to do trades

Here are some samples:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Signatures $10:

Ref's $10-20 depending on size/detail:

Pixels/Icons $5
ImageImageImageImage

Plush's:$15-20 depending on detail

SLOTS:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
Last edited by Derek Winter on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Re: Ash's Avatars ~OPEN-FREE~

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Oooh! Can I get one for my friend who just joined? Her character is Capella. She's a pretty kitty! Just a regular shaded avatar would be great. Maybe with a proud or sassy look. She had a pic currently and a detailed description on her profile.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Could I get one for either Iorek or Avinalora? Your choice! All their info is on their wikis. I don't mind it it's shaded or not and I'd like an avatar. For Avi's expression, it could be a sarcastic smirk and for Iorek, it could be a curious scared look
Last edited by Avinalora Phoenix on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Could you do one with Virue please? Maybe one where his tongue is just hanging out of his mouth because he's such a child?? Haha. There's a full-size pic on his wiki under "Appearance", and its also in his signature. Here is a cleaner, less stylized image from Owl which I love to use as a reference:

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:46 pm

This is so cool! Could I get one for Asuilaak? My new girl Stellar is gettin' all the art love and Asuilaak is a bit left out. I don't have a preference for whether or not it's shaded and I'm happy with an avatar or some signature art. c:

If you do wanna do a siggy piece, tho, his cNPC Shtiya is pretty cool. Her wiki isn't fully updated yet, but her shirt is like this, her hair is like this, and her pants are like this.

Re: Ash's Avatars ~1 OPEN-FREE~

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:48 pm

@ Ariel- Image
Like this? If I got it wrong, just tell me and I will fix it.

Re: Ash's Avatars ~1 OPEN-FREE~

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:11 pm

These are so cute! Can I snag an avi? All of Heroshe's info is on her profile page :v

Re: Ash's Avatars ~closed for now-FREE~

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Thank you! It's great! I've given it to Helena.

Re: Ash's Avatars ~closed for now-FREE~

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:13 pm

Silverfrost and Virue

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Topic locked