Luperci Fashion (male edition)

Outfit Designs + YCH

POSTED: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:03 am

Hello guys!! So with the new policies for luperci clothing I began to do some research in fabrics and styles that may suit inside the Soulsverse and got the idea of making some fashion adoptables... then I started working on a luperci lineart and came up with this concept of merging the design sale with a ych.

So how does it work?
When you purchase a design you can choose a character of yours, active or upcoming or even a npc and I'll finish the piece for you. I'll also be willing to add other accesories, tools/weapons and make some edits to the basic template to make it more personalized. The outfit is then yours to do with it whatever you please :D

Each goes for $17, this is first come first serve, I accept paypal only. MORE COMING SOON

This one would be good for your average humanized canine, the materials are simple, raw leather for the vest, hemp cloth for the pants and a capelet of what could be either rabbit or fox fur. The belt is leather with a bone buckle and the hand wrappings are leather too.

This is more fit for a wealthy/noble type of character. The shirt and the cape would by dyed wool, the pants tanned leather and the fur trimming could be artic fox or bear (or whatever white animal he happend to come accross and murder)

#3 (claimed by Kris)
This guy just thinks the two above are dull as heck. This outfit focuses more on scavenged stuff and what a luperci may do to make old clothing usable again. Also, since wolves wouldn't really have our same sense of fashion weird things like this one may happen...
Finished pic

#4 (claimed by Dread)
This guy is a badass or wants people to think he is one. Leather, fur and bones are testimony of his prowess as a hunter. The skull of a bear he slayed (or found death and didn't tell anyone) is displayed as a shoulder pad for the world to admire. The pants could be wool, hemp or leather, the stripes painted with charcoal or a more permanent black dye. The fur shoulder cover is most likely bear while the others could be from a hare, a silver fox or a racoon (or a random dude he murdered, muahahaha).
Last edited by Rocky Cortés on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

POSTED: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:16 am

This is a great idea! I'm eyeing the first one for Howland, but I know I can't do any wild spending after Comic Con until I know how my finances are looking over the next few days. I will be back if I can pull it together! Awesome looks!
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
☠ Nukiira ☠
Luperci 2011, 2012, 2018 SoSuWriMo Champ! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me
off the deep end

POSTED: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Thank you Nukii!

Added a new design, will work on more feral/tribal ones next.

POSTED: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:13 pm

New design is up!
If you got a cool idea for an outfit you would like to see me try please hit me up in discord.

POSTED: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:16 pm

This is a wonderful idea, Hydra!

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 am

I wanna steal four. c:

Salsola
Sanctus Apprentice
Dread
Luperci Witch Mate to Helena and Till

Studios and Shops