Silverfrost's Studio

[OPEN] [ART] [PAID] [0/5 slots]

POSTED: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:36 am

Silverfrost's Studio
Hello there! Welcome to Silverfrost's studio! I'm a bit of an artist and wanted to practice and maybe get some income while I'm at it! I am a bit of a beginner and I know I have some weaknesses though I would love somewhere to start off at!
Rules:
I do have a couple of rules regarding commissions.
  • I have the right to reject a commission for any reason
  • I accept Paypal or art trades only
  • I will hold onto the art until I have recieved payment.
  • I will make edits to pieces, adding scars and what not but major edits will cost a couple of dollars
  • Please reply to the thread with the form! I prefer to send sketches, ask questions, and show wips through Discord.
  • Process:
    1. Reply to the thread: Post a completed form to claim a slot. If you wish to keep this private, then please reply to claim a slot and say that you PM'd me. Please send the PM to Iorek with "Commission details - [Character Name]".
    2. Sketches: With most commissions, I will send sketches automatically. That said, I do tend to finish commissions quickly and often at late hours. Please inform me if you would like sketches and/or WIPs. I will DM them to you over Discord.
    3. Payment: Normally, I would like to know upfront when you would like to pay. Typically, I will request payment upon completement of the sketch but if I do finish the piece, I will hold onto it until I have recieved the payment.
    4. Completion: Upon completion of the piece, I will DM it to you for approval. I normally color on different layers so I can fix any markings or add scars. Once it has been approved, I will post it to my Gallery Thread after asking for permission.
    5. Afterwards: You can crop it into an avatar or resize the picture! You do not need to credit inside of 'Souls RPG but please credit outside.
    Notes:
  • Turnaround time may be anywhere from a few hours to a two weeks depending on muse and schedule. Please poke me if I haven't sent the sketch within a week or take longer than a month to complete the piece.
  • That said, my availability might change suddenly but you should't be waiting any longer than a month!
  • I am still a bit of a beginner and have some weak points. I will try to the best of my ability but I am limited by my skill
  • I need clear references for appearance, especially coat color and accessories.
  • Prices listed are just the starting point! I am also open to art trades (art or tables)
  • Prices:
    PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENT PRICES WILL CHANGE
  • Please be advised that these prices may be subject to change though they shouldn't change much.
  • Secui may cost a couple dollars extra depending on the appearance.
  • Add-ons are priced on a case-to-case basis. so don't be afraid to ask! I will inform you how much a certain item will cost and we can decide from there!
  • Basics:
    Type: Examples: Notes: Price:
    Avatars: 1, 2 Avatars are restricted from the head to the chest.
    Flat-color and often simple.
    Quicker turnaround time.
    $3
    Busts: 1, 2, 3 Busts go from head to groin and cost a little extra than avatars. Currently, busts are restricted to Optime only. Flat-colored and may have a slightly longer turnaround time depending on complexity. $5
    Chibis: 1 Small and simple! Anthro: $4
    Feral: $3
    Plushies: 1, 2 Small and simple! Feral forms only. $3
    Full-Body: 1 Full body of a character! Normally longer turnaround, Anthro: $10
    Feral: $8
    Add-Ons
    Accessories: Complicated accessories such as necklaces and bracelets with intricated designs will cost extra. The less detail the cheaper! $1 - $3
    Clothing: Overly-complicated clothing pieces (past the basic top and bottom) may cost extra depending on the type. $2 - $8
    Animals: Animal companions are limited to felines, birds, and small canids. I do struggle with birds and harder cat pelts but I will give it a try! I cannot do horses at the moment but this may change in the future. $5 - $10
    Designs: Overly complicated designs may cost extra though I will simplify the design upon request if you wish to not pay extra. $1 - $5
    Form:
    Please fill this form to the best of your ability! Please embed links via the [url=LINK]Link Name[/url] feature.
    Code: Select all
      [b]Character Name:[/b] (The name of the character this comission is for)
    [b]Character Wiki/Profile:[/b] (Please embed a link to the profile and wiki)
    [b]Commission Type:[/b] (The type of comission you want)
      [b] Add-Ons:[/b] (What sorts of add-ons would you like?)
    [b]References:[/b] (Please embed references, especially for clothing and accessories)
    [b]Description of Commission:[/b] Poses, expressions, form, etc. Please be detailed with this!
    Last edited by Iorek on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
    Casa di Cavalieri
    Lionheart
    Silverfrost
    Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
    You've spent a life time stuck in silence
    What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:38 am

Commissions:
    Currently open for commissions! There may be a week to two wait depending on availability! Reply here to claim with the form and I will try working on them as soon as possible! These slots may be experimental as I figure things out.
    Slots:
    1. Avatar: Open
    2. Avatar: Open
    3. Bust: Open
    4. Plushie: Open
    5. Full-Body: Open
    Casa di Cavalieri
    Lionheart
    Silverfrost
    Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
    You've spent a life time stuck in silence
    What I wanna save I will try