shannah designs

POSTED: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Title says it all -- I am hoping to start to make designs when inspiration strikes me! Each design will come with a unique Optime art, outfit, and Lupus art, alongside some optional flavortext to spice things up. For the first design, I super fell in love with it! Hence the price.

Desert Rose is a possible coyote/jackal hybrid that hails from a warmer climate such as Central America or the Middle East. They sport thin fur that can cause sunburns and chills, and thus covers their arms with long sleeves of light material. However, they have trademark fluffy ears as an adaption to the heat. Possible occupations include hunter, merchant, and craftsman.

Starting bid is $5, with minimum increments of $5. The auto-buy bid is $50. The auction will end on July 31st at 5:00 PM EST.

Top Bidder: Auto-bought by Siv

Last edited by Generosity on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Salsola
Indentured Servant (NPC)
Shannah
Luperci dusk stars
CELESTE
fleeting heart

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:36 am

Update: After talking to a friend who's more experienced with design making, I decided to lower the starting bid price to $5 and the auto-buy to $50. The first post has been edited with the updated information. Also, I made a custom chibi for the design to add more art for it!

Salsola
Indentured Servant (NPC)
Shannah
Luperci dusk stars
CELESTE
fleeting heart

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:39 am

I'll throw myself up for the SB.
Hibiki

Cour des Miracles
Comte
Salena
Luperci
復讐 生まれ変わる
Raggedy Man

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:11 pm

HhhhhhHHHHHH SHANNAH

*slides you ten dollars across the table*
The Cartel
El Zorro
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:14 pm

-raises hand- TWENTY-FIVE DOLLERYDOOS
their lips the secret kept, if in ashes the fire-seed slept

Raze
Luperci
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:26 pm

I see your 25 and raise you to $30!
Hibiki

Cour des Miracles
Comte
Salena
Luperci
復讐 生まれ変わる
Raggedy Man

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:28 pm

$35!
their lips the secret kept, if in ashes the fire-seed slept

Raze
Luperci
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Thank you so much for the interest! ♥ I was struck by inspiration again and made another design. For further bids, please indicate which design you are bidding on! (Desert Rose or Shepherd)

Shepherd is a possible dog or wolfdog hybrid with ancestry in large mountain dogs. They were born in a traditional, nomadic pack that relied on herding for consistent food source, given the harsh northern lands they were born in. They are a leader and nurturer to the flocks and people alike; they even lost their tail while protecting their loved ones. Due to their large size, they are prone to joint pain and relies on a walking cane to ease the pain. The bells in their enormous mane signals their approach and heralds peace.

Starting bid is $5, with minimum increments of $5. The auto-buy bid is $50. The auction will end on July 28th at 5:00 PM EST.

Top Bidder: Despi ($5)

Last edited by Generosity on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Salsola
Indentured Servant (NPC)
Shannah
Luperci dusk stars
CELESTE
fleeting heart

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:35 pm

AB on Desert Rose!
coffins under sail, embarking with the pale dead

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Thank you!! I'll be sending you a PM shortly!
Salsola
Indentured Servant (NPC)
Shannah
Luperci dusk stars
CELESTE
fleeting heart

Studios and Shops