Jacob Commishes

[AVA] [PIX] [AVAS: CLOSED] [PIXS: CLOSED]

POSTED: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Hello hello, my fellow 'Soulsters, bear with me... *waddles on in*

Lupus/Optime* Avatars: Closed [PAID ONLY] [$5]
27x27 Pixels: Closed [PAID ONLY] [$1-$2 depending on complexity*]
Optime Busts: Free requests slots will be available soon! Check back here later...

*I default to them havin' Optime hairstyles and such. I don't know why I called them Lupus at first. dangnabit. :| Specify if you truly want Lupus!
*Extremely complex pixel requests may be denied. I have no idea how to draw a horse within 27x27 limits yet... actually, I've never drawn a horse at all! D: Whoops!

Payment happens via Paypal.

Recent Orders (Most recent at top. I work on them in order. Underlined means paid.)
  • All Done! I'll open again soon!

Finished Orders:

Guidelines (From Me to You)
  • For transparency's sake: I'm prone to forgetfulness, and I am relatively new to art sales. So please feel free to poke me (politely!) if your commission or request is taking a while.
  • If your commission takes more than two months to complete, you're obligated to a full refund and you get the avatar/pixel for free!
  • Free requests may take longer than commissions, because I usually will use these to test out forms of art I am not experienced in. Thus, it may take me a while to get your artwork looking like it should! Again, you are free to poke me or ask for WIPs.
  • If you don't like what you get, you're obligated to a discount, however you can also contact me and I may be able to edit the things you don't like! (Minor edits will reduce your discount, major edits will erase your discount.)
  • For all concerns past the initial ordering, please contact me on Discord.

Examples

Pixels
Image Image Image Image Image

Optime Busts

Thank you for your consideration!

Form
Code: Select all
I'd like a Lupus/Optime Avatar.
Character:
Details: Please include any relevant information, things such as preferred expression, accessories, additional references, etc.. It also helps to know what way/angle you want your character to be facing.

Pixel
Code: Select all
I'd like a Pixel.
Details: What do you want the pixel to depict?
Last edited by Nicholai Cecil on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:58 am, edited 27 times in total.
Nicholai Cecil

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Jacob
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:26 pm

I'd like a Lupus Avatar.
Character: Alvira Phoenix
Details: She wears her necklaces, even in Lupus form. Her eyes are heterochromatic with a circle of green around the pupil which are also heterochromatic. Could she be facing forwards with a moon in the background? Wouldn't mind one of her birds could be in the pic, though I understand if that's not possible~
Thank you! <3

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:24 am

All done, Silverfrost!

Here's a cropped version with no background:

Only one of her necklaces is present, I hope that's alright!
This avatar slot is open again.
Nicholai Cecil

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Jacob
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:01 am

I'd like a Lupus Avatar.
Character: Dahlia de le Poer
Details: Dahlia's Imgur Gallery, I would love for her to have her collar on if possible. Perhaps some kind of devious expression on her face? That or untrusting? Something along those lines.
Dahlia Winthrop

Del Cenere Gang
El Probado
Salena
Luperci Carnicero Mate to Boone Chaos Star You have to love yourself a fire

POSTED: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:21 pm

I'd like a Lupus Avatar.
Character: Venus Naefir
Details: I'd like to see her with a happier expression. A little ball of happiness! Her curly, wild hair tied up into a bun with the signature curly strand hanging down her cheek. Maybe even add Max the crow alongside her? :)

Phess

POSTED: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:23 am

Salena's is finished!

This avatar slot is open again.
Nicholai Cecil

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Jacob
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:57 am

I'd love an avatar done by you!

Character: Belial Massacre (Optime, please!)
Details: You've got creative freedom on this! His colors on linked on the wiki provided; the only prominent features that might not be so visible in his other art references is his scars (he's got scars on his lips from them being stitched together a time before); his eyes are orange; and his hair is a frohawk type of style.

I'm interested in two avatars, but I wasn't sure if you'd allow me to request two! Let me know <3
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 am

Opening up two more avatar slots while I work on Phess' avatar!

Quick note that I may or may not be slowing down on these for about a week, depending on how life pans out, but all avatars (that is, slots taken at the moment and these two open slots, if they are taken) should be done by the end of the month at the latest. And of course, if all else fails your two-month refund policy still applies! Thanks guys!

Update: Phess' avatar is done <3
Nicholai Cecil

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Jacob
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:35 am

I told you I'd be coming back for another one when it opened again. And don't worry about the long wait. I am a patient commissioner.

I'd like a Lupus/Optime Avatar.
Character: Ossidael Lykoi
Details: There's quite a bit of pre-existing information on his wiki page that you can work off of. I would love something that would fit his personality and stance. I would prefer not to have his headpiece on.
Dahlia Winthrop

Del Cenere Gang
El Probado
Salena
Luperci Carnicero Mate to Boone Chaos Star You have to love yourself a fire

POSTED: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:41 am

I have no self-control...

Slot, please! I'll PM you the info later <3
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet (NPC)
Abby
Luperci