Daisy's Practice Studio

FREE, OPEN, ART

POSTED: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:05 pm

hello! I'm new here but I'm also quite new to art. I haven't drawn anthros in YEARS and I'm looking to practice. this is not first come first serve. I'll decide what character to sketch due to my skill level; more complicated designs may get overlooked in favor of simple ones.

all art will be headshots in the simple style of the below example and be casually colored. since I'm a beginner, these are just FREE. you must have a reference of some type to request. if you would like to tip me, I'll accept up to $3 CAD. I'll give you my paypal and if you want to tip me, wait until I'm done.

2/3 SLOTS OPEN
just post here to request with a reference included! thanks so much!
Last edited by Sidonie Huntington on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lackadaisy
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:31 pm

Would you be open to giving Zsorthia here a shot? References are in her profile. ^_^ Your art is lovely! <3
Zsorthia

Del Cenere Gang
El Probado
Westy
Luperci Venerate savagery, Die savagely Extranjero I

POSTED: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:05 pm

omg Daisy! you can totally practice on my future cowboy, Phoenix :D here is his wiki. <3

avatars by Abby, Kiri, and Nat • signature by Despi
New Caledonia
Aear
veldt
'Souls Soldier of Love Luperci
Brave New World
• moonwraith •

POSTED: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:29 pm

thanks for requesting! i'll give both a shot but I make no promises x'D -beginner newb- haha. be done within a week I hope.

EDIT: PICK UP FOR WESTY

Lackadaisy
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:53 pm

Ooooh, I love it! 8D Thank you! You are better at perspective than I am, that's for sure! Keep it up!
Zsorthia

Del Cenere Gang
El Probado
Westy
Luperci Venerate savagery, Die savagely Extranjero I

POSTED: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:31 pm

so glad you love it! <33

Lackadaisy
Luperci

Studios and Shops