Paid Artists' Directory

POSTED: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:34 am

Paid Artists' Directory

Important Disclaimer!

The 'Souls Assemblage is not affiliated with nor does it support any of the artists listed herein. The 'SA does not involve itself with complaints between commissioners and their customers.

If you feel someone has wronged you by not paying for a commission, not delivering promised art, or any other issue relevant to private contracts established between players, the 'SA cannot intervene or act as a mediator. We encourage you to post to Artists_Beware on Livejournal or any of the other numerous outlets for artists and buyers of artwork, but again, we repeat, we cannot intervene or act as a mediator in such cases.

If you purchase a commission from an artist you met via 'Souls, you are doing so at your own risk.

Note to Artists

Only current members (i.e. have at least one currently active character at 'Souls) may advertise commissions in the Talents forum.

Want Some Art?

These artists are all available for commission work, meaning you have to pay them in order to get art! Some of these artists may be open to requests, some may not -- this directory is somewhat different from the rest of the Studios forum, as these artists function more as a paid artists shop. Again, this is not a request studio -- these artists draw for money! :3

Many of these artists are adept at creating forum avatars and character sheets, as well as many other character-based graphics you can use at 'Souls and elsewhere. If you're interested in purchasing art from these people, check out their preferred method of contact, and get in touch with them!

Please note, 'Souls is not affiliated with any artists' shops; we merely provide a list of artists who play at 'Souls who also do art on the side. The 'Souls Assemblage will not administrate disputes between players regarding art, payment, etc.

Potential Buyers!

Please make sure you read over all artist information and check to see whether an artist's status lists them as open or closed, as in the latter case, artists will not accept your commission! Refer to artists' forum posts or websites, wherever they have a primary list of commission information and so forth, prior to contacting them!

Add Yourself

If you're in the business of selling art of any sort, please respond here with the required information. Artists are free to continue to advertise their art in signatures and in the Talents main forum, of course! This list is simply intended to be a quick reference those interested in purchasing art to browse.

Artists, please remember to keep your response in this thread updated! If you decide to add further information regarding commissions (whether open/closed, etc), do keep it up to date as possible. If you leave 'Souls, your directory listing will be removed and PM'ed to your account.

If you'd like, you may add examples of your work to this post -- either make a text link to the full-sized images or use a 100 x 100 or less preview image (an actual thumbnail crop, not just a 100 x 100 code-resized version of the full image). Examples should be limited to 3 samples of work.

Paid Artists' Directory Template

Code: Select all
<span class="subheader">Artist Name</span>
<br/><b>Brief Description of Work:</b> <small>(What do you do? Avatars, character sheets, icons, chat poses, any and all of the above?)</small>
<br/><b>More Information:</b> <small>(Do you have a commission site? deviantART journal entry? Forum post?)</small>
<br/><b>Preferred Contact:</b> <small>(Do you like for people to contact you via a specific form, e-mail, forum PM, IM, chat, etc?)</small>
'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:18 am

Gen
Brief Description of Work: Avatars, sigposes, full body artwork
More Information: Commissions & Gallery
Preferred Contact: PM on here. I do prefer PM though!
Last edited by Silvano Sadira on Tue May 26, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:04 am

Kiri
Brief Description of Work: Avatars, fullbody things, character sheets, full illustration with background
More Information: General Commission Info + Form
Preferred Contact: Above form or email (kiriska/gmail).
ALAINEY DREW THIS
kiri is a butthead; avatar by dwudles
commissions are OPEN
'Souls Assemblage
Administrator
Kiri

falling s l o w l y

POSTED: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Mel
Brief Description of Work: Avatars, fullbody things, character sheets, full illustration with background
More Information: Commission Topic
Preferred Contact: PM
Last edited by Myrika Tears on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: lol mel your name is not kiri >:3
Salsola
The Regent (NPC)
Mel
Luperci Cazadora, Vaquera Mate to Stannis Ultra Mega Chikkun? NO. She is legend... I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children.
occam's razor
a wild beast or a god

POSTED: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:05 am

Alaine
Brief Description of Work: Avatars, References (Lupus, Secui, Optime), Animal Companions, Signatures etc
More Information: Commissions Studio, Gallery Thread
Preferred Contact: PM please <3

slithered here from Eden

Alaine
Luperci /
wrath of the north
a voice in the deep

POSTED: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Libri
Brief Description of Work: Doodles, chibis, avatars, full body luperci and lupus
More Information: The Viking Shop
Preferred Contact: PM
Salsola
The Confidant (NPC)
Libri
Luperci Ancella Mate to Rafael <br />A silhouette to serenade the soul Chaos Star
gravity

POSTED: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:22 pm

Corie
Brief Description of Work: I do avatars, and full bodies of any from/species and in any position your heart so desires, I'm not super great at backgrounds, but will add them if you want to take that risk xD
More Information: You can find me in Talents and on DeviantART!
Preferred Contact: Catch me with a PM! :3
Nyx

Nyx
The Order
The Pyre
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:01 pm

Dark
Brief Description of Work: Character commissions, avatars, transparencies, and pets
More Information: DA Journal Soul's Thread
Preferred Contact: You can contact me here for my various contact methods. I prefer commission information sent to DA, Shaamah on Souls PM, or through email, but you can also reach me through Discord.
Salsola
The Family
Dark
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Ash
Brief Description of Work: Avatars, sig images, full body
More Information:
Preferred Contact: PM, Discord chat)
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">
Loners
Wolf
Ash
Luperci I sat with fishers, but never fished

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Silverfrost
Brief Description of Work: Avatars, chibis, full-body Optime, Secui, and Lupus, plushies
More Information: Studio thread and Gallery thread
Preferred Contact: Preferably Discord, though PM is preferred for details

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

Studios and Shops