Gen Commissions

[Open 0/2]

POSTED: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Gen's Art Commissions

As some of you know, I am looking toward the future and in hopes of bulstering income and saving for a house, I figured to open up some commissions to ease the hair-ripping.

To see more examples of my recent work, please visit my DeviantART page. I update more frequently in the talents forum, so take a gander there.

Other Information
  • I'm willing to do a wide range of subjects. Please inquire about anything 18+
  • I hold the right to post the image as an example or on DeviantArt / Tumblr (with watermark).
  • I hold the right to reject any commission I feel I cannot fulfill for any reason at any time.
  • A commission will take anywhere from a few days up to 4 weeks maximum. Please let me know if you need it rushed.
Contact Information
Private Message - Preferred Method Message me on Discord (Gen#9312)
Payment Information

I will accept Paypal for all transactions. All prices are in USD$ and all payments should be in USD - paypal will have an option to change the price.

Commission Costs
Sketch [Rough, flat color / basic shading] [1] [2] [3] [4] Lupus $14
Optime $17
Clean [color / basic shading] [1] [2] [3] Lupus $18
Optime $24
Sigposes [rough color / basic shading] [1] [2] [3] [4] Lupus $14
Optime $17
Floater [1] [2] [3] [4] 2 for $6
4 for $10
Design Work [1] [2] [3] [4] $15*

*I create several designs and you can pick one. If you want any other designs from the lot, it's $5 per each subsequent design chosen. I reserve the right to tweak, keep, or sell any rejected designs after the transaction is complete

After I get a sketch done, I will send it for approval. Excessive accessories or detailed clothes will likely add to the cost.

If you are interested in a reference sheet, feel free to let me know and what forms you would want on there; I will give you estimated cost.

Reserving a spot

I will post replies to this thread with number of spots open and ask that you reply to claim a spot. Then, please pm me with what you want using this form!

Code: Select all
[b]Character Name(s):[/b]
[b]Type of Commission:[/b]
[b]References:[/b] (pictures, refs, wiki, etc)
[b]Mood/Pose/Expression:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b] (accessories, backgrounds, secondary characters)
[b]Other:[/b] (anything else?)
Recent Examples
Last edited by Silvano Sadira on Sat May 23, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:53 pm

Open Slots - Avatar Only

Please reply here to claim a slot and then PM me the form! 1 buyer per slot, unlimited commissions per slot (within reason).

• Salena
  • Sami
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:20 pm

I would love to claim a slot!
Silas del Morte

Salsola
The Mendicant
Salena
Luperci Forever Changing Bound to the Raven's Call
SILENCE

POSTED: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:26 pm

Pm me whenever! C:
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:49 am

I want to claim one as well!!
Loners
Hybrid
Sami
Luperci