Pixels for adoptables and Garrett!

POSTED: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:17 am

Hi guys! So, something happened to some of my adoptables' and Garrett's pixels. So, I might need some new pixels for them. They also don't have really any pixels right now for Secui and Optime, and I'm pretty sure they never had any. I would really appreciate it if someone would please do some for me!

For Garrett, Bonereaper, and Spencer, the Lupus pixels for sighthounds/dogs would be perfect and the regular Secui and Optime form would be great! And the normal wolf pixels for Loki would be awesome. For Logan, the coyote pixels for Lupus would be perfect and the normal ones for Secui and Optime would be great!

Since they are really hard designs, anyone who makes a pixel for me will get a table! Even making one pixel will get you a table! I'm really thankful for you pixel wizards around here and making a table is the least I can do. <3 <3

Thanks!

Casa di Cavalieri
Recruit
Silverfrost
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:49 pm

Also looking for pixels for another adoptable, Cerise and possibly Secui and Optime pixels Riley! Cerise could use this Lupus pixel here, with a curled tail? Will offer tables for the pixels since Silver makes ridiculously hard designs!
Also, here is a simplified version of Cerise's colors!
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Silverfrost
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:30 am

Cerise ~

Image Image Image

If no one else does the others for you, I'll do some more later on tonight!

Also, no need for tables :3 I have a bunch already! Make some freebies for somebody on my behalf! <3
Sapient
Scio Inter
(Online)
Sammiie
Luperci Scavenger Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:58 pm

ILU! They're so pretty!
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Silverfrost
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:53 am

Garret ~

Image Image Image

Bonereaper ~

Image Image Image

Spencer ~

Image Image Image

Logan ~

Image Image Image

I can't even dream of doing Kitty's brindle correctly - but I hope they serve their purpose and you like them! Maybe if I muster up the courage, I'll do the jackal one too xD

EDIT: Aaaand I forgot Loki. Tomorrow <3
Sapient
Scio Inter
(Online)
Sammiie
Luperci Scavenger Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:14 am

Thank you Sammiie! They look amazing! Thank you so much! <3 <3 <3
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet