Re: Dale's Free Character Designs

POSTED: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:24 pm

I'll send you a PM as soon as I can, Despi!

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:15 am

This is a soft design with autumnal orange and white tones. The build suggests a husky- or northern landrace-type animal, and would also work for something with coyote or wolf heritage.

The base art for this design by PinkScooby54 on Deviantart. Their watermark must remain on any artwork of this character that uses this particular lineart.

Edit: Claimed by Ash on 11th November, 2019!
Last edited by Dogmeat on Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:25 pm

While I work on a couple of stubborn designs that I can't stop tweaking, why not check out some of the other designs available from our wonderful members?

Rat has a lovely bunch of designs for sale, and her prices are very reasonable!

And look at these wonderful pay-what-you-want designs by Alena!
Loners
Wolf
Dale
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:45 pm

More designs are coming soon. In the meantime, you can check out what I linked in the previous post, or see what's still available on the front page. If you're curious, there are the designs that currently have been unclaimed for the longest time:

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:11 am

Dogmeat wrote:This is a soft design with autumnal orange and white tones. The build suggests a husky- or northern landrace-type animal, and would also work for something with coyote or wolf heritage.

The base art for this design by PinkScooby54 on Deviantart. Their watermark must remain on any artwork of this character that uses this particular lineart.

Preview image:

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/wseSW3q.png

May I have this?

Trans rights are human rights
Loners
Wolfdog
Ash
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:37 pm

Of course! I'll send you a PM with details.

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:01 pm

When is a black-backed jackal not a black-backed jackal? When it's actually some sort of dog-, wolf-, coyote-, or jackal-cross with a merle saddle and mask that makes it look like one. The appearance of this character means it could come from conceivably almost anywhere in the world.

The base art for this design is by Kate "Sie" Walsh, a 'Souls roleplayer and the creator of Forum Roleplay, who has asked that credit be given on any works made with her art. Her watermark must remain on any art for this character that uses this particular lineart.

Preview image:

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/bfJpGcT.png

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:23 pm

New designs are coming soon!

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 am

I wasn't sure about this design at first, but the more I worked on it, the more it grew on me. It's a tweed merle with brindle, which actually appears as chunks of brindle on a merle base when tweed is involved. It also could work as a chimera that was originally a brindle and a merle pup in the womb.

The base art for this design by Roneri (My-Lonely-Wolf) on Deviantart. Their watermark must remain on any artwork of this character that uses this particular lineart.

Preview image:

Link to Full Sized Image: https://i.imgur.com/nSQhwBV.png

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:56 am

I think I'm a bit out of practice on coloring. The red brindle here looks a bit rough, but I think it otherwise turned out okay. This character could easily work as some sort of dog or wolfdog, and there's surely an interesting story behind their copper septum piercing, the bead-and-feather earring on their left ear, and the scar on their face.

The lineart used for this design is by AFD Studios, LLC and Jeff Hebert at their website Heromachine.com. All artwork using this lineart must keep the "lineart (c)" text as a courtesy to them.

Preview image:

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/9uj3GCR.png

Dale
Creature

Templates