Re: Dale's Free Character Designs

POSTED: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:04 am

This design has been sitting in my folders for a while. It was started back when I was putting out a few "chunky" designs, and is meant to reflect a heavily-built wolfdog, wolf, or dog. I messed up a little while coloring in the waist of the female pixel, and I apologize that it doesn't exactly look like its male counterpart.

This character uses lineart by Jennette Brown (also known as Sugarpoultry and Sugarpoultry-Archive on DA). As a courtesy to the artist for creating a free template, a watermark and link back to her work must be left if any art made with her lines is used.

Edit: Claimed by Melissa on 26th March, 2020!
Last edited by Dogmeat on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:23 pm

Me, please!

Casa di Cavalieri
Lune
Melissa
Luperci Sailor Tier I The Brotherhood: Master Equestrian

POSTED: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:30 pm

I'll send you a PM soon with details. I can't wait to see what you do with this design!

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Dogmeat wrote:When is a black-backed jackal not a black-backed jackal? When it's actually some sort of dog-, wolf-, coyote-, or jackal-cross with a merle saddle and mask that makes it look like one. The appearance of this character means it could come from conceivably almost anywhere in the world.

The base art for this design is by Kate "Sie" Walsh, a 'Souls roleplayer and the creator of Forum Roleplay, who has asked that credit be given on any works made with her art. Her watermark must remain on any art for this character that uses this particular lineart.

Preview image:

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/bfJpGcT.png

Can I claim this for an NPC, please? <3

New Caledonia
Distinguished
Nocturne

POSTED: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:17 am

You certainly can! I'll send you a PM soon.

Dale
Creature

Templates