Re: signature icons: IC & OOC

POSTED: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Hey AshFisher! Looks like you are forgetting the first tag in your signature unless it isn't being displayed by the board?

Kite
Luperci
the knight's heir

POSTED: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Good evening! I won't lie when I say I have NO experience of these tables and html and css code structures! Always used writing communities that were BBCode only, so pretty fluent with that, to SOME degree; however, would someone be able to give me a bit of a masterclass on getting these great little buttons to work? I think I simply am too green to have any clue!! Oops!
The Witch Doctor

POSTED: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:51 pm

The Bone Collector wrote:Good evening! I won't lie when I say I have NO experience of these tables and html and css code structures! Always used writing communities that were BBCode only, so pretty fluent with that, to SOME degree; however, would someone be able to give me a bit of a masterclass on getting these great little buttons to work? I think I simply am too green to have any clue!! Oops!

If you have some idea about the icons you want, I could whip something up for you.

Lorraine
Luperci
she held seven stars
maelstrom

POSTED: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Mara Savoy wrote:
The Bone Collector wrote:Good evening! I won't lie when I say I have NO experience of these tables and html and css code structures! Always used writing communities that were BBCode only, so pretty fluent with that, to SOME degree; however, would someone be able to give me a bit of a masterclass on getting these great little buttons to work? I think I simply am too green to have any clue!! Oops!

If you have some idea about the icons you want, I could whip something up for you.

If you could, that would be wonderful!!! I would like the following in my signature:
- Player/Character open for threads
- Slow reply speed
- Will roleplay mature content
- Character apparel (see profile for description of items)
- Mature character *This should be very prominent - it is unlikely that ANY RP involving the Bone Collector won't go less then this!*
- NPC Accompaniment (Black Vulture, whom was never given a name, is always with him)
- Character scent (A strong scent of blood and decay follow him everywhere)
- Optime form (It is unlikely that anyone will come across him in any other form)
- Skilled hunter (If this isn't an 'earnt' badge in-game, else I can wait till I earn it)
- Skilled fighter (As above)
- Spiritual (Once a shaman, but... lost his mind a bit?)

Thank you very much :)

EDIT:: Also thought it might be a good plan to add in the Contact Me one too! If it could read the following, that would be super amazing!!

'Find me on Facebook as "Emz Warren", or PM me on "The Bone Collector"!
The Witch Doctor

POSTED: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:40 pm

I have a request, what about an icon that signifies if a character is deaf or blind?
Annie McCoy

Lullaby
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:59 pm

You can use the injured one for that c: Might not be QUITE what is expected but at least it would kinda make sense?
Ondine Heiwa
But I've been wondering, why can't you see? If the door opens up we go where it leads

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Salsola
DEAD
Gen
Luperci Mate to Janik
grim fandango
† † †
frozen waltz
† † †
Silent Quadrille

POSTED: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:23 pm

In order for this to work, you have to add the following to your CSS.

Code: Select all
#signature-icons a.permanent-disability { background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/XVMFfdB.png'); }

Icon

Meaning

HTML

Character has a disability. Specify.
Code: Select all
<a href="LINK" class="permanent-disability" title="Character has a disability!"></a>
Salsola
The Gamekeeper (NPC)
Lorraine
Luperci Cavalleria, Vaquera
vitriolic

POSTED: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:05 am

Alrighty, thank you darlings!
Annie McCoy

Lullaby
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:46 pm

I have absolutely no experience with coding and am really struggling to get this to work haha. Would someone be kind enough to help my code-illiterate self out?

POSTED: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:17 pm

I can help you out! There are some compatible signatures over here, all I'd need to know is which of the available icons you'd be needing.
Salsola
The Gamekeeper (NPC)
Lorraine
Luperci Cavalleria, Vaquera
vitriolic

Templates