Re: Dale's Free Character Designs

POSTED: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:30 am

Melanistic designs haven't popped up in the thread in a while. Neither has anything that could work for a jackal mix of some kind. Here we have a design that could work for some sort of jackal or coyote, a mix of the two, or a hybrid of them and any other species. The white on the muzzle and tail might suggest doggish heritage, and I could easily see this being a sighthound/sled dog cross of some sort. Landrace canine packs are bound to produce some interesting individuals.

The base art is by Kate "Sie" Walsh, a 'Souls roleplayer and the creator of Forum Roleplay, who has asked that credit be given on any works made with her art. A watermark crediting her must remain on any art for this character that uses this particular lineart.

Edit: Claimed by Despi on 24th June, 2019!
Last edited by Dogmeat on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:54 pm

SWEATS AND PUTS MY HANDS ON THIS --

May I claim ya newest design?~
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:09 am

I've sent you a PM with the details, Despi, and marked this design as claimed.

While I'm working on this next batch of designs, if anyone's looking for something to claim, here's the designs I have now that have been waiting the longest for a home:

Last edited by Dogmeat on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:55 am

Dogmeat wrote:Something simple and fluffy with colors inspired by a coyote. The eyes are a bit fantastic in their color, but it's known that unusually-green eyes sometimes turn up in red-pigmented dogs. This is a phenomenon more commonly documented in pitbulls, however.

The base art is by Kate "Sie" Walsh, a 'Souls roleplayer and the creator of Forum Roleplay, who has asked that credit be given on any works made with her art. Her watermark must remain on any art for this character that uses this particular lineart.

Edit: Despi has generously provided a Lupus pixel for this image!

Pixel:

Preview image:

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/2VbJD35.png

Y'KNOW WHAT, can I nab this one for Del Cenere as well?~ :3c
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:11 pm

I've sent you a PM with the details, Despi, and marked the design as claimed.

In response to a melanistic design, I've created another leucistic design as well. The build could work for any wolf or wolfdog-type character, especially a high-content wolfdog. The details are ultimately up to the claimant of the design.

The base art is by Aviaku on Deviantart, who has asked that credit be given on any works made with their art. Their watermark must remain on any art for this character that uses this particular lineart.

Edit: Claimed by Kris on 1st July, 2019!
Last edited by Dogmeat on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:09 am

Wolfdog, wolf-coydog, or coydog could all work for this design. The dog in them could be a mix of landrace and breeds such as retriever, Rottweiler, hound, husky, pitbull, or even terrier. They could easily work as a country-bred or city-bred dog, though they're probably from a warmer climate if they're not a Luperci with clothes-making knowledge. There's nothing saying they haven't shaved themselves, that being said.

Though it's hard to see, this design is also odd-eyed. The left eye is a pale gold, and the right is an orange copper.

The lineart for this design is from Annasko on Deviantart. As a courtesy to them, a watermark with their name must be kept on all art that uses this lineart.

Preview image:

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/z6ltoRH.png

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:50 am

Dogmeat wrote:I've sent you a PM with the details, Despi, and marked the design as claimed.

In response to a melanistic design, I've created another leucistic design as well. The build could work for any wolf or wolfdog-type character, especially a high-content wolfdog. The details are ultimately up to the claimant of the design.

The base art is by Aviaku on Deviantart, who has asked that credit be given on any works made with their art. Their watermark must remain on any art for this character that uses this particular lineart.

Preview image:

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/5MzCDjj.png

Can I have???
Starlight Hushhowl

Casa di Cavalieri
Reticent
Kris
Luperci Top Poster

POSTED: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:52 am

Starlight Hushhowl wrote:
Dogmeat wrote:I've sent you a PM with the details, Despi, and marked the design as claimed.

Preview image:

Link to Full Size Image: https://i.imgur.com/5MzCDjj.png

Can I have???

Certainly. A PM will be sent to you in short order.

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:29 am

Here we have another retriever-type design, specifically inspired by Nova Scotia's toller breed. It could have heritage from tollers, but nothing is discounting pointer, golden retriever, collie, Australian shepherd, or a variety of other herding or working dogs. The agouti coloration could also suggest wolf, coyote or husky heritage. It's a design that works for a variety of hybrid-types, or even could be kept as purely dog (especially landrace).

The lineart for this design was provided by Kitty/Dakikr, who's one of 'Souls's own. Her watermark must remain on any artwork of this design that uses her lineart.

Edit: Claimed by J on 2nd July, 2019!
Last edited by Dogmeat on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:47 am

Dogmeat wrote:Here we have another retriever-type design, specifically inspired by Nova Scotia's toller breed. It could have heritage from tollers, but nothing is discounting pointer, golden retriever, collie, Australian shepherd, or a variety of other herding or working dogs. The agouti coloration could also suggest wolf, coyote or husky heritage. It's a design that works for a variety of hybrid-types, or even could be kept as purely dog (especially landrace).

The lineart for this design was provided by Kitty/Dakikr, who's one of 'Souls's own. Her watermark must remain on any artwork of this design that uses her lineart.

Preview image:

Link to Full-Sized Image: https://i.imgur.com/pJnfdzd.png

Can i have this baby pleasums? :)

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by kiriska@soulsRPG, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING