wolf, coyote, dog, puppy, secui

POSTED: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 am

UM UM UMUMUMUMUMUMMMMM - i love you. <3 <3

DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Votes for Coy/wolf hybrid. Need moar pretties for Kaeli :3

I have a real hard time choosing between the coyote and the wolf to color for her. She has got too long limbs!!
Salsola
The Henchman
Hydra
Luperci Cavalleria Mate to Shaamah

POSTED: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:06 pm

Generic male and female optimes would be so cool, and i'm going to color all over these, like 10000000000 times. Justsaying these are so yummy
The only thing that sets us apart is a heartbeat inside

ImageImageImageImage

J
Luperci Mate to Charm, Aeron, Venom SoSuWriMo 2013 Champ! In Possession of the Key to the Heart As we will, so mote it be. Dreams can become reality
Resident Panda Bear
Under Pressure
SMOKE
Collector of wives
Pandenom

POSTED: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:49 am

Put up a secui one! :D

New Dawn
DEAD
Nat
Luperci Mate to Raeka Latrodectus Fireside Stories '11 winner SoSuWriMo 2012, 2013 Champion!
Exhortation Infinite

POSTED: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Do I have to credit when I use/recolor these? Just askin', no rude comments from anyone.
⋆☾ ι ĸnow jυѕт wнere yoυ've вeen, вoy,
ι've waтcнed yoυ вy тнe ѕтreaм,
and don'т вe aғraιd oғ тнe darĸ,
'coѕ тнe darĸneѕѕ ιѕ ѕιмply a woмв ғor тнe lonely. ☽⋆

Levi
Luperci
hey there little red riding hood
grace is lost to thunder

POSTED: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:31 pm

You don't have to credit on this site. Off-site, yes please.

POSTED: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 pm

When I make a new layer and set it to multiply, the colors come out darker than they should because of the gray on the image. I'm using GIMP so maybe that's why? Could someone help me with that? :<
Sequoia Exultare

Aadi
Luperci
Family Above All Else

POSTED: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:06 pm

@Aadi; Hm, I'm not sure. But if it is the program, use pixlr. Whenever my photoshop acts screwy I use pixlr, it usually works just as well for me. c: Hope that helps~
Tasha Takekuro

POSTED: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:10 pm

It's actually still doing it on there too.. Thanks for the tip though, this program looks really nice :)
Sequoia Exultare

Aadi
Luperci
Family Above All Else

POSTED: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Sequoia Exultare wrote:When I make a new layer and set it to multiply, the colors come out darker than they should because of the gray on the image. I'm using GIMP so maybe that's why? Could someone help me with that? :<

adjust the levels O: I forget how to in GIMP though xD but there's a way you can adjust it so that the gray turns white n'stuffs, then you can just merge the adjustment to the lineart layer and tada~
valerie rhiannon-knight

Templates