M - Come down from your tower

- Lust

POSTED: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:38 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

In most aspects of his life, things were improving, but not all was well. He and Lust seemed to be growing farther apart. Ever since Wrath and Nyx brought Lust home, she was comparable to a locked door without a key. Greed couldn't reach her no matter how many times he tried. He had the inkling that something else happened that made her shut him out, but he couldn't piece together just what. It frustrated him. It was his fault she ended up like this and while the guilt for the hardship he caused his brother faded, the guilt for the pain he caused his sister and lover only intensified. Each time she told him nothing more was wrong was a stab to his gut. He could feel the straws being drawn one by one as they dwindled down to the very last piece.

The trip to the Cavalier pack provided some relief to the tension in his gut, but once he was back at home with Lust and the bastard pups, it returned. He tried to ignore it for several days upon his return, showing empty affection for her between training sessions and socializing with other pack members. Still, when the sun fell he would return home to the empty shell of Lust. There was no shimmer in her eyes, no smile on her lips, no bold seduction about her form. She was withered and frail. Despite the scars that littered her once perfect body, he wanted her. He craved her. Yet, every attempt at seduction on his part was deflected. He wasn't used to being shut out and he now knew that he despised it.

Again, Greed returned home from a spar with Wrath to the woman that was once the embodiment of lust. Greed was able to con Wrath into watching the little demons for the evening. She didn't leave the premises often so she was easy to keep track of, unlike she used to be. Once again, Greed came to her, kneeling before the goddess of seduction with a pleading look in his eyes and a charming smile on his maw. Lust please. Tell me what I can do for you. I don't like seeing you like this. I want to see that fire in your eyes again as we rise in the new Anathema that's being formed. Please, tell me, what happened that I can't see? We are connected, but I can't read your mind. What's wrong? Greed begged, his hands on either side of Lust as she sat on the bed. His heart pound in his chest, but his breath remained even trying to keep his cool when he knew the outcome to this sad attempt to get Lust to come clean.
Anathema
Alloces
Sami
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:43 pm

The once proud Anatheman princess was now little more than a hollow shell. She was brought back from that place broken and mangled, both her body as well as her soul. Her once beautiful body was now littered with scars that marred her form. Lust looked like a completely different person from what she once was.

Those men had taken everything she had, her pride, dignity, even her own confidence in herself. The dark woman couldn’t even bring herself to find any value in herself anymore. She was weak, pathetic, nothing. She couldn’t even do anything to protect herself and fight them off, granted they outnumbered her greatly but still, what they did should not have been allowed to happen.

It amazed the dark princess that Greed still stayed by her side, even with how she looked now. He deserved to have a beautiful, strong woman on his arm, and she no longer fit that description. Lust had begged Wrath not to tell their brother what had happened, what he saw that day. She didn’t want him to know. The only problem was, he knew something more than just her being attacked had occurred, and he kept prying to attempt to find out what it was. The dark woman didn’t want anyone to know, especially Greed. It was bad enough that Wrath had actually witnessed a small portion of it when he came to her aid.

Once again, he came to her. Though she couldn’t bring herself to look at him, she knew he was kneeling next to her. Her face was turned in the opposite direction, trying whatever she could to keep him from looking upon her marred face. Sure, he had already seen her scars, but she still didn’t want him to have to continue to see them.

He begged for her to tell him what happened, stating that he could not read her mind even though they were connected, that he wanted to see the fire in her eyes once again. A sigh left the woman’s lips, still avoiding his gaze as she spoke softly. The fire is gone Greed, it’s not coming back. There’s no more to know, you can see what happened. It’s written all over my body. Her statement was true in more ways than one. Her body showed the scars of the physical trauma she had endured, but the way she moved and how she held herself, that showed the psychological damage that had been inflicted on her.
Anathema
Tuyul
Shade
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:01 pm

She wouldn't even look at him. It twisted that knot in his stomach so tight he felt physical pain from it. She wouldn't speak with him about what happened, she wouldn't look at him, and the spark between them had since burnt out. He wasn't going to give up though. Greed was never one to let go just because a situation was tough, at least when it came to his siblings. He would walk through hell for them as the intense blue flames scorched through his pelt and down to his skin. He was certainly walking through hell now, with Lust. The only thing was, there was no blaze, no inferno. He was met only with bitter cold.

Lust responded, her voice lacking the bold sharpness from before. She was but a whisper. She told him the fire would never return and once again claimed that nothing more happened. Greed felt something inside him shift, like a mountain crumbling during an earthquake. He wouldn't have this, not anymore. There was a point when things needed to start changing. Nothing ever stayed the same. The fire would return to defeat the ice that coated Lust's heart and she would come back. Claws raked at the pelt Lust sat upon and his head dropped as he tried once again to contain the anger that had been building because of this very situation. It wasn't working this time.

The twilight king rose in a quick movement and turned away from Lust, raising a lean muscled arm to run long digits through his well kept mane. Lust I'm not a fool. Stop using those scars as an excuse to keep secrets from me! Greed turned towards her, taking a long deep breath to try and calm himself. I can see past them Lust, I can see the torture in your eyes. I know you better than anyone and the Lust I know would not be broken from an attack alone. Greed walked forward and knelt before her again, he took her face gently in his large hands, trying to aim her direction towards him. There was desperation in his eyes. Please! Lust, I beg of you to trust me and tell me, what happened? I will not play these games anymore. You say the fire won't return and I refuse to believe that, and I refuse to give up on you. I won't have it. Tell me now so that I can help you. He was trying his best to keep an even tone, though there was turmoil about his gaze and his insides were now clenched so tight he felt he was about to unwind.
Anathema
Alloces
Sami
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Lust didn’t know what to say to the umber king. He wanted to know what happened to her, no, he demanded to know. He didn’t seem to accept her answer though, quickly dismissing it and telling her to stop keeping secrets from him. This was supposed to stay a secret though. That’s why she made Wrath promise not to tell anyone, and why she never intended to speak a word of what happened. She just couldn’t bring herself to talk about it, nor did she even want to. Those memories, those nightmares, those were meant to remain buried deep.

The dark fae couldn’t bring herself to look upon her brother’s face, but apparently, he wasn’t having any of that. He took her face in his hands and turned her head to look at him. She could see the desperation in his fiery orbs as he pleaded with her to tell her what happened, that he wouldn’t give up on her, that he wanted to help her. Tears welled up in pale blue eyes, but she refused to cry in front of Greed. The dark woman jerked her head out of his grasp, swatting at his hands as she turned her back to him. Leave it alone Greed! She shrieked at him, just wanting him to stop. She didn’t want to talk about what happened, didn’t even want to think about it. Talking to her brother about it would just mean that whole nightmare actually happened and she was desperately trying to convince herself it hadn’t, but with very little success.
Anathema
Tuyul
Shade
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Unfortunately, his desperate plead didn't work the way he planned. He got only a glimpse into those beautiful icy orbs before Lust jerked her head from his grasp and smacked his hands away from her face. The scar covered goddess turned completely away from him, shutting him out yet again. A frustrated groan rumbled from between the twilight king's lips as he stood and turned away from her again. I'm just trying to help you!! You're not helping yourself or anyone by acting like this! He shouted, pacing the space before their bed in deep contemplation. Did she not know that she needed to speak about this in order to move past it. He wasn't going to let her self destruct like he did until she ruined everything. Greed grumbled as he paced, constantly running a hand through his mane and rubbing the back of his neck.

Greed was quiet for several torturous minutes as he calmed himself down. He wasn't giving up this time. If he did, he would probably never ask her again because it was clear she wanted nothing to do with him. Maybe this was the end of them. If so, he would go down fighting, for her. The shadow king took a deep breath and stopped his pacing, instead closing his eyes. He smashed the palms of his hands into his face to extinguish the burning behind his eyes. Then, he very slowly and calmly approached the scarred queen, placing yet another soft smile on his lips.

Greed positioned himself behind Lust on the bed, with his legs on either side of her. If she wanted she could lean back into the warmth of his chest and probably hear the pounding, desperate, heart in his chest. Strong arms came to embrace her and pull her into him, in a silent show of love and protection. He rested his head on hers and nuzzled into her long raven locks. The Lykoi male stayed like this for several minutes until, hopefully, Lust calmed down. Lust. You know I love you right? You know I'd do anything for you, walk through hell for you and keep walking. I'm here to protect you, from anything, and I'm so sorry I haven't been around much these last couple of months. But, I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere.

Large umber hands rose to move her thick locks over her shoulder to reveal her neck where he placed a single kiss. You can tell me anything. I'm not going to shy away or look at you any differently. You know me, and I'm not easy to scare. A soft chortle escaped his lips, one of his hands running along her arm softly. I love you, my queen. He repeated. He was running out of things to say, arguments to make. He didn't want to go anywhere, but if she wanted him to he would. He knew that the only way she could begin to move past whatever happened, was to face it head on.
Anathema
Alloces
Sami
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:24 pm

He wasn't taking no for an answer. He continued to push, quickly becoming agitated with her response. He yelled at her, insisting he was just trying to help. The dark fae knew she was hurting him by being this way, but she honestly didn't know how to get herself out of this hole, and she really did not want to talk about what happened.

Her brother moved away from her for a moment, pacing as he likely tried to figure out his next move. When he did return to the dark fae, he got behind her, wrapping strong arms around the broken woman. He was trying to pull her to him and she finally gave in. Lust leaned back into him, though she still did her best to keep her face from his view. The earthen toned male spoke gently to her, stating that he loved her, he'd do anything for her, and he wasn't going anywhere. She knew it was all true, thats how the two of them had always been towards one another. She knew she could trust him and tell him anything, but this was something she didn't even want to admit to herself.

As her hair was moved to the side, her brother placed a kiss on her neck, claiming he wouldn't look at her differently, calling her his queen, and saying how he loved her once more. Icy blue eyes welled up as she shook her head. She leaned forward, away from his touch and the warmth of his chest on her back. Her knees came up against her chest as she pulled her legs in, slender arms wrapping around them. Why? Why do you have to know what happened? Can't you just let me pretend it was some horrible nightmare? There was a menacing scowl on her face, lips pulled back into a snarl, but Greed would not see it unless he moved to sit in front of her. She refused to look at him, though her anger and sadness was clear in her voice. Her elbow rested on her knee as her hand came up to her forehead, combing through some of her hair before resting on the side of her head. Ever time you demand to know, my rape just keeps replaying in my head. You force me to keep reliving it every fucking time you won't take no for an answer. Do you really think I want to keep thinking about it Greed? To constantly be reminded of what they did? How they took turns? There was hatred dripping from her voice, though not truly directed at her loving brother, but at the men who used her.
Anathema
Tuyul
Shade
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:32 am

He was calm, at peace with the anger that consumed him from his constant attempts to get Lust to open up to him. For a moment, Lust gave in to him, falling back against his muscular form, hopefully finding comfort in it. For a moment, he was able to smile because he felt like they were getting somewhere. She still wouldn't look at him, and turned away from him if he tried to catch her icy gaze, but it was something. But, upon finishing his sentence Lust pulled away from him once again. He could have held her there, against him, against her will, but he didn't. Greed released the fuming queen from his grasp and she leaned forward to find comfort in her own embrace.

Lust shouted at him, asking him why he couldn't just let it be but a nightmare she might have dreamt up. He new exactly why and he felt like she knew it too, but for so long she'd been trying to push it away. A defeated sigh trailed from between the umber king's powerful jaws. She wouldn't tell him. She insisted upon it remaining a secret. What could have been so bad that even the once strong and defiant dark queen couldn't tell even him? Then it slipped, from between her own jaws without her permission. That much was clear. Greed froze, eyes widening and pupils closing in on themselves as his body filled with an all consuming inferno of rage. Rape. He repeated back in his mind. How did he not think of the one thing that could damper such a brilliant and seductive light as Lust? Rape.

Greed's next breath was released in a slow, uneven quiver as he tried to blow out some of the steam that could easily turn into fire. His queen's voice was drenched with righteous fury. He could hear it in the way her voice trembled as she too tried to hold back some of that pure and venomous rage. It was silent for a long time after that. So many thoughts ran through Greed's foggy mind. He wished the mercenaries were alive so he could rip their hearts out one at a time and crush them in the palm of his hand. He wished he could have seen their faces as his brother tore them down and bled the life force from their bodies. Never did he think of such violence. This was his fault. How could he have not realized it? Why wasn't here there to rescue her? Why didn't he protect her? Did she hate him? Just like that, the flame was vanquished. Earthen lids lowered to conceal watery amber orbs as the twilight king's head lowered and jaws clenched with unbelievable strength. If one listened closely they might be able to hear his jaw bones creaking in protest.

In this moment, Greed wasn't sure if Lust realized what she told him. With a breath, Greed moved forward and nuzzled himself into her endless black locks. Once again, his arms came to wrap around her hoping she wouldn't fight him this time so long as he was quiet. He chose to remain so for as long as necessary, until she realized what she'd said or she calmed down enough to accept his affection. Whatever he could do to mend this he was unsure, but he knew he had to do something to help the dark queen rise to her pedestal once again.
Anathema
Alloces
Sami
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:32 pm

The words spilled from her lips before she even realized they were coming. The dark fae hadn't meant for them to slip, but they did, and as soon as she realized she had just admitted what happened, she went silent. Her jaw hung open as blue orbs watered. Greed came to her again and she allowed him to lean into her, wrapping his arms around her. It was finally out there in the open, no matter if she had wanted it to be or not. Tears finally spilled over, streaming down her cheeks and falling onto her own arms as well as Greeds. She lifted an arm to attempt to rub her eyes dry, but there was no way to close the flood gates now that they were open.

Lust cried for the first time in a long while, probably since Elora. The dark princess sobbed as she was held by the man she loved, hoping he would never leave her side but still afraid he would leave. I didn't want you to know. Lust spoke quietly through her tears, just doing what she could to make her voice even and clear. No point holding anything back now. I made Wrath promise not to tell you, or anyone. I didn't want anyone to know what they did, how weak I was. She was finally starting to calm down, but just enough so the flow of tears had slowed to a stop. I keep trying to be strong with everything that's happened, but I'm not strong. Not like you and Wrath. I couldn't stop them from taking what they wanted.

The tears quickly started to flow again as she turned just enough to look at Greed. And I couldn't do a damn thing but watch as our perfect little girl slowly left us. It wasn't often that the dark fae talked about her and Greeds daughter, finally letting out her own emotions about what happened. It's my fault Greed. It's all my fault. She had to speak through sobs once more, having to keep taking breaks in between her words. I was sick too, she must have gotten it from me. I should have stayed away from the girls. Elora was so little, she couldn't fight it off. She buried her head into her brothers chest. It's my fault she's gone. This is all just punishment for our little girl and I deserve it all. I kept thinking I was going to finally see her again once they were done with me, that I would be joining her. Her voice trailed off for a moment before one last comment left her lips. I wish the sickness had just taken me instead of our Elora.
Anathema
Tuyul
Shade
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:57 pm

He could hear her crying now, smell her tears and the beginning of his. He didn't protect her and he felt as though his stomach was being grabbed and twisted by an invisible force. When Lust began to speak, Greed remained quiet and let her vent. His grip tightened around her trying his best to comfort her. Wrath knew. Ordinarily, that would upset him, but right now he couldn't care less. He did it for her. He couldn't help shaking his head when she stated he and Wrath were strong. He wasn't and it took Wrath much tribulation to reach this point. He could feel his eyes fill even more with tears until they began to fall, quickly absorbed into his thick fur. How could he let this happen?

Then, Elora was brought into this sickening nightmare, Lust somehow routing her death to her own weakness. His head shook more vigorously but still he remained quiet, listening. His queen finally turned for her and dove into his chest, his arms pulled her her close and his head nuzzled against hers. They never really mourned over Elora together, spoke about it. They never really moved past her death as a couple. He was to blame for this. He left her when she needed him most. Greed huffed when Lust said she should have been taken instead of their daughter. He sniffed, drawing back the mucus building in his muzzle.

I wish the same thing Lust. I'd give anything for her to be here right now. He felt his throat close up as his eyes filled with tears once again at the mention of their daughter. None of them would have survived without you, they needed you. Neither of us could have done anything to save her. Greed paused, taking a moment to just sit there with Lust. Wrath and I aren't strong, at least I'm not. When we lost Elora, I lost my mind. I wasn't here when you needed me the most. I should have been here. I should have seen where I was headed before it was too late. Lust... Greed used his hands to move Lust away from him slightly so he could catch her gaze. This is my fault. I pissed off those mercenaries, I lead them here, I was useless to you while they... A growl rumbled from the pit of Greed's chest. He froze with anger, thinking about what happened to his sister.

For you to keep it together when I fell apart was a show of true strength. I'm so sorry you had to endure that pain alone. He was the one who deserved to be defiled and tortured by those mercenaries. He was the one that if it came to it, should have lost his life there. Although, he wouldn't have deserved to be reunited with his daughter. That would have been far too sweet an ending for someone such as him. You should be angry at me You should hate me. It's my job to protect you, and I failed. Never had he been so raw with Lust, never did he let his emotions out like this. Maybe he needed this just as much as she did. I will never let another hurt you again, you have my word.
Last edited by Greed Lykoi on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anathema
Alloces
Sami
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:47 am

The pair sat there crying in each others arms, each trying to take the blame for their daughters early death. Greed tried to console the dark fae, claiming the girls need her, that nothing could have saved Elora. She didn't want to believe that, but it was the truth. She couldn't have done anything to save her, the poor girl was just too little. Lust just shook her head, wanting her little girl back. The earthen toned male spoke of how he lost his mind when Elora was lost, that he wasn't there for her when she needed him.

Her loved moved away from her, making the dark fae look up at him as he claimed it was his fault, he was responsible for the mercenaries, that he was useless. His voice trailed off, unable to actually say what happened to her. Lust just shook her head. It's not your fault my love, it's not. Once again, he apologized for leaving her to handle the pain alone, claiming she should be angry with him. Her gold flecked eyes gazed up at her brother, a hand reaching up to touch his tear stained cheek. How could I ever hate the love of my life? I had thought....I thought you wouldn't want me anymore if you knew what they did. I'm not going to be beautiful anymore with all of these scars. How could her brother still want to be by her side? Her entire form had been marred with so many scars, her face especially. Why would he still want her?
Anathema
Tuyul
Shade
Luperci

Anathema