Bumps and bruises

Avinalora

POSTED: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Eva huffed as she made her way to thackery. Many of the members had worked hard to build a new clinic there and the pack finally had a healer who loved what she did.

She groaned a bit as she looked at the building. In all her herbal collection she had nothing for pain. The tiny princess was no warrior and she needed to pick her battles. Snapping at the brick house Lux was not her brightest of moments.

She pushed on the door and called out. "Avinalora, you in?" She asked as she stepped in. Honestly the witch felt rather silly coming for treatment.
Will you walk into my parlor? Tis the prettiest little parlor that you ever did spy.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet (NPC)
Marie
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:13 am

A small shape stood inside the clinic, standing at a table and mixing an herbal draught. She was tiny, delicate-looking and pixie-like. She had long legs for her body and was very skinny, seemingly built for speed. She had a long bottlebrush tail that was very foxlike in design. She had a narrow face and a muzzle that didn't taper. She had long ears that looked too big for her head.

She was very pale for a jackal, a silvery white that was like a moonbeam. A darker-hued saddle ran down her back, stretching from the back of her ears to her tail. Scattered through the saddle were black hairs that came from her mixed ancestry. She stood in Optime form and her hair was black and pulled into a tight ponytail. She had one green eye that looked out of place on her wintery fur.

She wore clothes, many layers because of her desert-adapted fur. A silver long-sleeved shirt was worn under an intricate leather jacket. The jacket had a cloth inside which was good for her. She also wore a pair of jeans that was adapted for Luperci use. A wooden moon-shaped pendant was worn on her neck and a bandage was worn on her face.

Avinalora was still grounded by Adrian. She didn't exactly want to accept it, but she had gotten a jacket out of the deal. She wondered where her sister got this sort of stuff from but she didn't dwell on it for long. The vixen decided to take her mind off of the matter and began mixing herbs.

Mixing herbs was a sort of think that the fox maiden did when she was bored. It was either that or collect herbs. She didn't know why she always did it, but at least she was helping her pack, a pack that got injured quite a lot.

The winter wraith also needed the mixtures for her wounds. She still hadn't forgotten herself for her actions during the incident, it was still something that weighed heavily on her. If she had simply called out to Nyx instead of walking over to her like that, she might still have an eye. But at least the waif had lost her blind eye.

The pale physician smelled someone enter the clinic before they called out. A female, a hybrid of mostly coyote and wolf with the smallest wisp of dog. She smelled of Anathema and of incense and other scents that the waif recognized as the woman known as Evangeline.

"Evangeline, how may I help-"The moon-washed maiden stopped as she saw how injured the Lykoi woman was. And then she smelled Lux, the tree-wolf on her. The woman was bruised and injured which made the medic pissed.

"What the hell did Lux do to you?" The monochrome fox said in an icy tone as she pulled out some herbs for the girl. The woman better have a good answer or she was going to hunt the guy down and make him pay. It didn't matter if he was a friend, it mattered on what he did.

Angry AviWORD COUNT

Silverfrost
Luperci
Somebody make me feel alive
The queen of a wretched design
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Evangeline snorted a bit as she looked at Avinalora. The medic was a skinny little thin though the white masked woman wasn't much better. She barely was any taller than the white woman. Eva made her way towards her and seated herself as he frowned a bit.

"Naw I did this to myself" she stated as she looked at her. It was the truth after all, had she not thrown the bottle at lux he'd never have come at her. She half chuckled but even that ached as she stopped herself.

"Honestly I just came to get something for the pain." She spoke. "Don't be to mad at lux I'm kinda easy to bruise." She spoke as a dark hand glided over her arm. Swirled eyes looked at the petite medic. "Besides I don't think any things broken."
Will you walk into my parlor? Tis the prettiest little parlor that you ever did spy.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet (NPC)
Marie

POSTED: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Avinalora
"There's no such thing as a happy ending"
Optime | Day | April | Clinic

OOC here
WORD COUNT

Avinalora was mentally figuring out how she was going to make Lux pay, but not as much as he originally was. Her mind had gone to another unpleasant thought when Evangeline came in bruised and smelling of the behemoth. But, with a few sniffs, she was assured that t wasn't what the vixen thought. She wanted an explanation exactly why the giant attacked the woman. If it was purposely, one more soul would be joining heaven or hell tonight.

The fox maiden's ears flicked as she heard the Lykoi blame herself. Her tail lashed, but not from the pain in her face. She wanted to know why the man had done this. She would understand if it was accidental, she had lost her eye in an accident. But, she would want a clear example why the female had been injured.

"Evangeline, I lost my eye in an accident." The winter wraith said, gesturing towards her bandaged face. "A good friend of mine was not in the right mind and struck out at me." The waif said. She had purposely left out Nyx's name just in case. "At least Moirai was with me instead of Fate. If he was, I would be blind." She added. The gods had been kind to her for once, she still had sight.

The woman requested pain medication, so the moon-washed maiden started to look through the jars of hers for painkillers. She found some willow poultice, Adler bark tea, and poppy seeds. She began mixing the three together and then turned to the woman while she was waiting for it to seep.

"If Lux attacked you while not in the right mind, I would understand." The monochrome fox said. and then added, "If he attacked you purposely, there will be a new name on my hit list."

Image, Background, Texture, Table by Andi and Hilli

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Tue May 16, 2017 7:39 am

Eva didn't enjoy playing his game. Lux hadn't injured her aside from her already frail pride. She sat there as she listened to avinalora and huffed slightly.

"Look I don't know why you keep going on. Lux was helping me, it was just an oops. I'm not a fighter so I bruise easily." She stated. She watched her father herbs and work. Had Eva any medical knowledge or the proper herbs she wouldn't be here.

"Besides Avinalora your job is healer. Leave the punishments and other issues to the warriors and leadership.." Eva's tone held a bit of a bite to it. She didn't want members going after each other. Anathema was to be a safe place not a war zone. She would take the blows of it kept Anathema safe for all.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet (NPC)
Marie

POSTED: Wed May 17, 2017 1:45 am

Avinalora
"The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell"
Optime | Day | April | Clinic

OOC here
Word Count:

Evangeline's explanation made it hard for Avinalora to figure out if it had been an accident or not. That'a all she really cared about. If it had been a mental breakdown, the vixen would understand. If it had been on purpose, that was a whole different story.

The Angela didn't like being questioned it seemed. She also told the fox maiden to leave the punishments to the warriors. She almost flicked her ears and tail in indignation, but managed to hold it back. Perhaps the woman was in pain or didn't want to dwell on it.

"Accident? That's all I wanted to know." The ghostly jackal replied. And then she began working. The woman was a witch, and from the fox-tailed female's experience with witches, they often seemed to have knowledge of herbs as well.

"A paste made from Arnica and Aloe may do you well." The winter wraith said as she got out the jar aloe vera sap and the container of crushed Arnica. She also pulled out a glass containing garlic cloves and another with ginger root. "As well as tea made from ginger and garlic, though those two do not taste good together." She warned as she began grounding the ginger and garlic with her mortar and pestle. With quick and well-practiced movements, the healer began mixing the grounded herbs together in a small, tin teapot and then adding water. "Take a seat." The jackal said as she walked past the hybrid to poke at the coals with a metal rod and placing the kettle on the hook.

"Should be ready in a bit." The monochrome fox said as she sat down on the chair near the fire. She absent-mindedly said "I hope Moirai will be kind enough to let me get out of the territory before Adrian finds out." She needed herbs and a lot of those lay outside of the territory.

Image | Background | Table by Andi

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

Dead Topics