[M] I'm gonna show my scars

Rated M for possible language and a bit of gore

POSTED: Wed May 10, 2017 1:04 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Avinalora
"The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell"
Optime | Morning | May 13th | Thackary Village

NPC: Stormblade
Avinalora is walking through the Thackary without her bandage!
Totally long an unneeded stuff. Just skip to the end
Word Count:

A small figure sat at a table. A small mirror was positioned in front of her. She was small and tiny. She was small for a jackal and tiny for a Luperci. Her long legs didn't even reach the floor. She had long ears that were quite large for her face. She had a narrow face with a non-tapering muzzle. She had a long, foxlike tail draped over her lap.

She had silver fur, an abnormal color for a jackal. Her fur was almost white in hue, like moonlight. A grey saddle ran down her back, going from the back of her ears to her tail. It ended in a white tail tip. Black hairs were scattered through the fur. A mop of black hair was pulled away from her face in a tight ponytail. She had one green eye.

She wore a lot of clothing. A grey and white raglan was worn under a black leather jacket. The jacket had two layers, one cloth layer and was her hood, covered her hands, and trimmed her jacket. Leather was worn on the outside. She wore a pair of jeans that seemed to be modified for Luperci use. A moon-shaped pendant hung from her neck and a copper amulet that was moon-shaped and had an arrow on it. A cane was hooked on the table within her reach and bandages wrapped around the left side of her face.

It was the time, Avinalora would take off her bandages. She knew it was coming. The bandages were itchy and she would like them off. But she knew what her wound looked like. It was ragged and gruesome. It would scare people. But, she hoped that it would be some sort of deterrent. Nobody would mess with her. And the vixen wasn't the only one with scars.

With careful and precise movements, the fox maiden reached behind her head, feeling the small knot she had tied. With practiced movements, she untied it and began unwrapping the bandages. Bit by bit the scars were revealed. They were pink and fresh, but seemed to have healed.

Four scars slashed down the left side of the winter wraith's face. They were long and were not quite thin. They were claw marks. They stretched across and empty eye socket. There was no eye to speak of in the socket. The muscles around her eye still moved but there was no eyelid either. She narrowed her eye in the mirror, watching her brows furrow on each side.

"Well damn." The ghostly jackal said to no one. She sat back in the chair. No more itching, but still there was still residual pain. It ached every so often. Her leg hurt as well, the lasting mark of the sickness upon her body. A sickness left untreated that almost killed her.

A massive Secui-formed wolf padded into the room. He had thick grey fur and amber eyes. Scars littered his frame. He looked at the fox-tailed maiden, his brows only raising as he saw her scars. He sat down and spoke. "How does it feel?" His head tilted slightly.

"I can't see out of my left eye and it's burning" The desert doctor replied sarcastically, looking at the wolf. She looked at the mirror again and then noticed the position of the sun. "I need to go and check on the clinic." She said and got up, going to grab her schedule. She tried to be there early in case of emergency or patients, but Innya ordered her to rest for a few days. She was fine now.

"Are you sure?" The beast asked. The silver lady rolled her eye as she grabbed her satchel from the couch. She didn't know if he was concerned about her injury, the ordered rest, or both. But, she chose the first option to respond to, since that seemed like the biggest.

"I'm not the only scarred person in her, Mr. McScarface." The moon-washed maiden said as she walked out the door. The wolf gave her a slight glare but followed her out. He went a different direction though, off to patrol the borders, she guessed. Or get Innya. She shrugged and headed towards the clinic.

The monochrome fox walked through the Thackary Village, heading for the clinic. She limped and used her cane heavily. Her tail still lashed and her ears flicked every so often. She put on her normal bitchface as she headed to the clinic.

Image | Background | Table by Andi

Silverfrost
Luperci
Somebody make me feel alive
The queen of a wretched design
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Fri May 26, 2017 1:58 pm

And so it was morning, the pale winter warrior had been out on her regular morning run when a call had gone out for the leadership to gather. It wasn't an unusual occurrence, but as Nyx turned from her course and headed back towards the village to the house of the Rakeeb where the trio would usually meet, Nyx couldn't help but wonder what it would be that they would discuss or decide upon that morning.

As it turned out, when the female had arrived, the topic of the silver jackal had been brought up, and Nyx felt a cold pang of shame pierce her heart as they began to discuss, but that didn't last too long, as the topic of discussion changed to whether or not the female healer should be granted a promotion to a higher and more respected rank. Nyx was all for it, she could recall, however hazy the moment was, when she had lashed out at Avinalora and removed the vixen's eye, only for the healer to calmly bandage herself and proceed to concoct something to help Nyx calm her nerves.

If Avinalora had been angry, perhaps Nyx would have felt less guilty, if the healer had lashed out and brought harm to Nyx in return it might have been easier to face her, but she had not, and it was for this reason that Nyx knew she deserved that promotion. As she left the meeting, the female made her was towards the clinic, stopping as she spotted a familiar small shape making her own way towards the building. "A-ah... Avinalora, I-I need to speak to... y-you." the famale spoke out, though the hesitation in her tone became apparent as the silver healer turned her head and the scars became visible to Nyx, seeing one deep green eye and one deep void where an eye should have been.
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Sat May 27, 2017 12:21 am

OOC Here
Word Count → 301

Avinalora huffed as she walked to the clinic. She was the medic and Stormblade was a warrior. If anything, she had the authority to determine whether she was fit for duty. And she was, well mostly. Pain medication was still needed for the pain in her legs and the residual pain from her face. The vixen could still do her job. She did her job during the sickness. And she was fine now. She just needed some medication to keep her going.

As the fox maiden made her way to the clinic, she felt pain. She didn't know which part of her body it was coming from, but she felt pain. The willow mix must have worn off. And then a familiar voice called her, Nyx. The winter wraith turned walked towards the sub-leader, drawing a bottle out of her pocket and taking a dose before greeting her.

"I hope Stormblade didn't try calling you to try and stop me from returning to my duties." The ghostly jackal said in a slightly sarcastic tone, though it wasn't as sharp as it could be. She didn't think the wolf would do that, though. He wouldn't disturb a leader for that reason, or he just wouldn't mess with her. She didn't think that this was about her returning to her post after having almost died. The fox-tailed female did think the female was a bit awkward from the accident, though she wouldn't address that yet.

"If he didn't call you, then carry on." The moon-washed maiden added, flicking her wrist as she beckoned the snowy fighter to keep on speaking. The monochrome fox didn't know exactly what this was about, though if it took too long, she would take this into the clinic and have her speak while she was preparing the clinic.

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:35 pm

((Sorry this is so short ><))

The pale warrior walked towards the silver healer as Avinalora in turn approached Nyx, amethyst eyes watching as white paws produced some sort of bottle and Avinalora imbibed some of the contents. As the silver healer spoke up, the winter warrior managed a smile and focused her amethyst gaze on the one pool of green that remained in the skull of the jackal healer. "I w-was sent for a reason, b-but don't worry, that's n-not it." The lean muscled female replied with a kind smile, showing off a hint of enthusiasm for the task that she had been sent out to do.

The pale warrior took a deep breath and smiled again, doing her best not to look at the scar that Nyx had herself put on the tiny thin medic. There was a different reason that the Malphas was here now and the subject that weighed on Nyx's mind could be addressed afterwards. "A-Avinalora, th-the other leaders a-and I met t-to discuss your activity w-with healing and h-how helpful you are t-to the pack. W-we've decided to promote you t-to Empusa." Nyx spoke with a slight wag of her tail, eyes shining with pride for her friend as she spoke the words she'd come to say.
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie

POSTED: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Avinalora
"The fear of falling apart"
Form | Time | Date | Place

OOC here
Word Count:

Avinalora cast a look towards the direction that Stormblade had gone in. She would have had his pelt if he had done something as stupid as that. She nodded in agreement to Nyx's statement. So, she wasn't here to stop her from doing her job. That was good since she was itching to get back to work. The vixen may or may not be a workaholic sometimes.

And then the snowy subleader told the ghostly jackal that she had been promoted to "Empusa". That word flew straight over her head. She had no idea what that meant, it was a word that she had no knowledge oh. "You say that word like I should know what it means. But, I don't know what it means." The fox-tailed female said.

And then the moon-washed medic decided that this conversation might take a while. So, she beckoned the woman with her tail. "I need to get the clinic set up. You can explain it to me in there". And then she walked towards the clinic with her slow pace. She got there and then began working. "Continue." The monochrome fox said, prompting the winter warrior.

Image | Background | Table by Andi

Last edited by Avinalora Phoenix on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:34 am

At the words of the snow furred warrior Avinalora didn't seem nearly as pleased as Nyx had pictured she would be in her mind, tilting her head slightly, the silver furred medic proceeded to tell Nyx that she had no clue as to the implications of the title "Empusa". That made sense, and the snowy warrior kicked herself mentally for not thinking to explain right away. She would have time to explain however it seemed, as Avinalora bid the Malphas to follow and explain as she went about her work setting up the clinic for the day.

Heeding her request, Nyx followed the Empusa into the clinic and stood by while the winter wraith went about setting up for the day's work. "Avi, th-the Empusa i-is the highest ranking m-medic, ch-charged as well with p-passing down m-m-medical knowledge to young healers. Y-you'll be highly r-respected, s-so if you need a-anything from the leaders don't h-hesitate to ask..."

Even as the warrior spoke it, she could not help but glance at the left socket of Avinalora's face, permanently marred by Nyx's own hand. "I-I've been meaning to a-ask... I-Is there anything a-at all I can do f-for you, Avinalora? I-I know I've... c-certainly caused you a-a lot of pain, I-I apologize, i-if there's anything a-at all in my power t-to do for you,p-please ask." The warrior told the healer with tail twitching with nervous energy. "I-I wasn't right that day, I-I-I don't... know what got i-into me... I'm sorry, A-Avi."
Nyx

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie

Dead Topics