Baby, you were my picket fence

Aw!

POSTED: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Optime | Day | Early June | Near AT Gardens

Looking for fast replies! For Gardener corank
Word Count:

A figure headed towards the gardens. She was on the small scale for jackals and absolutely tiny to most Luperci. She was also quite skinny with not much muscel on her; very scrawny in design. She had long legs and long ears, almost like a tiny coyote except her muzzle didn’t taper like a coyote's did. She hald a long tail that was fox-like and almost touched the ground. It was held semi-kinked with the bottom half flopping down.

She was like a piece of snow in the spring, the color of moonlight. The fur was alien to the normal tawny hues of a jackal. She did bear the saddle of a jackal, but it was a grey hue with black hairs scattered through it. She had a white tip on her tail and green eyes.

She wore a green mini-dress that was the color of dark moss. It was long-sleeved and had a hood. Her dress went down mid-thigh. She also wore a pair of black leggings. Two necklaces hung from her neck. The first, a wooden pendant carved into the shape of a crescent moon and another crescent moon necklace made of copper with an arrow and gem.

Her face was very scarred, four claw marks running down the left side, over where her left eye used to be. In its place was an empty eye socket. She held a small potted plant in her hands and had a satchel slung over her shoulder.

Avinalora decided to finally plant her aloe plant into the gardens. She was bored anyway and she might check up on the plants there. The vixen was no stranger to gardening, she was able to maintain plants and had an understanding of their needs.

The winter wraith hoped that maybe she could start a garden of aloe since she didn't think it was native to Anathema. She would haggle a trader sometime to get more. The ghostly jackal was pretty good at getting what she wanted. Or maybe Adrian could.

The fox-tailed female stepped carefully, not wanting to drop the pot. The plant she could probably pick up and take it there with her hands. But that vase was not cheap. The monochrome fox was slow walking to the gardens.

Last edited by Avinalora Phoenix on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfrost
Luperci
Somebody make me feel alive
The queen of a wretched design
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 am

Auspicium's wanderings through Anathema seemed to never end. The almost completely silver wolf didn't plan on going anywhere near the gardens that day, but a strange scent lured him into the place. The scent was of one of a plant, but as he wasn't good at telling plants apart, nor he recalled ever coming across a similar smell, he decided to investigate what it was.
He spotted a strange, luperci female. The female exposed what he supposed were battle scars, and definitely looked like a hybrid, but a type of hybrid Auspicium had never seen before or at least remembered ever seeing. She was slender and white, and was carrying the plants he assumed he was previously smelling. As the plants were inside some sort of pot, he wasn't able to identify what they were, so he would be forced to go up to the female hybrid and ask.

The secui slowly walked towards the female with calm and confidence he had barely experienced before since arriving at Anathema, as he had steadily grown back to his social self after staying in the shadows of the pack.
"Excuse me lady," He spoke softly once he was at a decent distance from the female, "what type of plants are those? I don't think I've ever seen them before." He asked as he directed his light-blue eyes to the plants she was carrying.

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:47 am

Avinalora was more focused on not dropping the plant than her surroundings. He was slightly startled by the new voice, though she didn't outwardly show it. She turned to see a silver male in Secui form. She didn't recognize him, though she didn't know everyone in Anathema to be honest. The ghostly jackal didn't answer the question first.

"The name's Avinalora" The fox-tailed female said. She rather be called "Miss" or something else that wasn't "lady". She didn't exactly expect the wolf to know her name. He wasn't completely saturated in Anatheman scent, and the jackal hadn't really seen him at any pack functions, well smelled him. The Anatheman seemed new.

The man asked about the plants and said that he'd never seen them before. "There's a reason you haven't seen them around; this is the aloe vera plant and it's not from around here." The moon-washed medic said. The halfling might be helpful, and he did seem curious. And she could use some help.

"I'm going to be planting these in the gardens. Want to come?" The monochrome medic offered,

OOCWORD COUNT

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:15 pm

The wolf nodded as the strange female told him her name. Maybe the female didn't like being called anything else than her actual name. And as the hybrid explained what the plants were, Auspicium tried to recall if he had ever seen such plants. Maybe his old pack might have come across them, but he assumed they were of no use to them as they didn't only look useless in appearance, but due to the nature of their nomad pack he knew they wouldn't have the time to stop in an specific spot to plant them and take care of them until they had a decent stock.

Then the female asked if he would go to the gardens with her and plant them. Auspicium wanted to resume his never-ending exploration, and he had already gone to the garden countless of times, though he wasn't against doing something new like planting 'aloe vera' and similar plants. "Sure, Avianlora." He responded using the correct name this time, "I don't know about planting though, but I can help with anything." He added, eager to help his pack mate.

POSTED: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Avinalora
"The fear of falling apart"
Optime | Day | Early June | Near AT Gardens

PP + Time Skip! DM me if edits are wanted!
Word Count:

The guy at least referred to Avinalora by her actual name, and nodded when she corrected him. The man seemed like he needed more manners, but at least he corrected himself. If he had said, "Hey miss!" or something else, she may have not corrected him, but she did. The vixen could have given the newcomer a pass, but she didn't.

The ghostly jackal gave the man a somewhat dry look as he said he didn't know how to plant. "You can dig, yes?" She deadpanned. He was in Secui which would be helpful when it came to digging the hole for the Aloe Vera. Everyone knew how to dig, so the winter wraith expected a yes from the wolf.

"And you can help me by telling me if there are any roots and rocks in my path." The moon-washed medic said. She hoped that he wouldn't question why she'd asked him and just do. If he did, she would just tell him she was nearly blind. No use hiding that anymore. The fox-tailed female beckoned with her tail.

The pair of Anathemans got to the garden without the Empusa dropping the plant. She got to a clear spot among st the many herbs. "I need a small hole dug over there-" The monochrome fox said, indicating the clear spot before saying, "And I don't think I asked your name."

Image | Background | Table by Andi

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:35 pm

"Sure." The mostly-silver secui responded to both questions. Even with the light-colored hue of his fur, he didn't mind getting his paws dirty with the brown dirt. He also didn't bother to ask why the female would need him to warn her about the tiny obstacles in their path, assuming she had some sort of 'special need' or difficulties with her sight.
The secui made sure to walk in front of the snowy hybrid the whole way to the Anatheman gardens, carefully clearing out with his silver paws any rocks and warning the hybrid about any obstacle he couldn't easily or efficiently remove.

Once they got to the garden safely, Avianlora directed him where he should start digging the hole, as well as asking him what his name was. He felt slightly stupid, as he knew he should've mentioned his name before to the female. "It's Auspicium!" He answered energetically before heading to the selected spot and making, with a single swipe of his right front paw, what he assumed would be a decently sized hole for the task they were about to do.

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:57 am

OOC Here
Word Count → 201

The wolf was especially helpful at clearing Avinalora's path. She needed someone like this more often. Then, less of the earth would have her face or paws indented in it because of her falls. She tried to maintain most of her independance and dignity, though there were those times where she couldn't. The vixen was thankful that the boy didn't ask questions.

The guy, now known as Auspicium to the ghostly jackal, though she would probably shorten his name to a nickname by the end of this. He was very energetic and it didn't take long for him to dig a good-sized hole. She nodded, indicating that it was a good hole. It seemed perfect, though she would have to try and put the plant in first.

Slowly, the moon-washed medic got to the ground and then began pulling the plant out of its vase and placing it in the ground. With quick and practiced movements, she buried the Aloe in the ground. With minor difficulty, she got to her feet. And then the monochrome fox said, "Want to help me make sure the other plants are doing good?" She asked. The man was good and maybe she needed some help.

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

Dead Topics