[M] someone take these dreams away

that point me to another day

POSTED: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:45 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Alejandra Sanctus

Visiting the Henchman gave her both a rush of excitement and fear. Every time thus far it had been a risk, far more so for her than he; if they were caught, it was her tongue, but surely he would suffer some sort of repercussions as well — punishments less physical and more social, she assumed. Salsola was built upon the reputations and statuses of its members, after all, and what greater folly was there than to involve oneself with a slave?

Since the night she had found him and confessed, some of the fuzzy feelings had faded and been replaced by ones of curiosity, of worry. Andrew had told her things of Till that, while they hadn't surfaced whilst she lay in his arms, bothered her after the fact. Things that admittedly might not have even been true: she knew her master hated the patriarch so, and perhaps he would say anything to scare his impressionable servant into staying loyal. But still...

She couldn't shake the idea that somehow they were grounded in reality.

Till had instructed her to meet him again, this time at the sea caves. They were certainly closer than the borders had been, but that too carried risks with it; for many days she had shied away from meeting him, as she either felt the cat was following or actually caught a glimpse of him with her own eyes, and the paranoia would redirect her course to the slave quarters to visit with Silas or Micheal, or she would go back to the household. They would have to be careful, Till said. And careful and skittish and fearful she was. He would have to wait for her, as much as it pained her.

Finally came a day where Andrew dismissed her from her duties, telling her very plainly and sternly not to stray far. She nodded automatically, watching the lithe form of the cat follow her outside as she walked towards the gardens. It seemed this was her fate for a long time to come.

"You can go, you know. He told me." The voice spooked her, and she quickly turned on her heel to look at the dark feline. He could talk?

"I-I... what?"

He stared at her steadily, tail flicking behind him. "I'm not going to follow you today. You can go."

She eyed him warily, suspiciously. Allspice seemed to sigh then, and he began trotting off towards the woods. Aly stood there for a moment, transfixed, glancing at his shrinking form in the distance and the Greygrief house close by. How could she even trust him? But then again...

"He told me."

He? As in —

Till. Her heart skipped a beat then, and she felt her eyes widen. Had he said something to Allspice? Or given him something to keep him away? Whatever the case, as soon as he was gone, she immediately began running to the caves, a stupid smile plastered on her face as she tore for the shallow waters. She didn't know how he had done it, but she was so relieved and excited that he had.

The moment was bittersweet when she remembered all the questions she had for him.

She was alone when she arrived, still a bit earlier than the decided time. Surely he would know to be there today, if he had talked to the cat. She fought to even her worn-out breathing as she glanced around the caves, body shaking with anxiousness and excitement and longing to see the Ulrich.

[+500] aly is rebellious pt. 2 electric boogaloo
template by hilli
Last edited by Alejandra Sanctus on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
avatars by Jacob and Katie • signature by Gen
Salsola
Indentured Servant
veldt
Spotlight Soul Luperci SL Top Poster!
flowers of naivety

POSTED: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:14 am

Henchman: Till Van Ulrich
No more chains · I refuse to play the games · Never kneel again · To words others say

Things had been strenuous as he had prepared for what was to come. He had made promises to the Sanctus woman, and he had been very careful to make sure that others did not know of his actions as he had done so. He had done some trading in his time away from Salsola, a few days at most, and what he traded for was both for himself and for the woman who he had found himself becoming so fond of. They were herbs, teas, and easy to find scents that were strong enough to cover his own scent, but also not draw suspicion, especially if Alejandra had been doing as he had told her, and had been working in the gardens as of late. He too, traded for some fabrics, and some more quills, ink and parchment for her studies in the library (and for his own use as well). The fabrics were gifts to her, though, and he knew she had to keep this, too, a secret, so he thought hard about how he might give them to her, for he knew she could not comfortably work on them in the comfort of her own quarters.

Upon his return, he had bribed the black feline, Allspice, to lay off his assignment to follow the girl, and he told the beast not why he needed her to be alone, but that he needed her to be alone, and that he would pay the feline handsomely for his neglect of duty, much more than whatever Narcissa did for him, that was for sure. He had given the feline a net full of both fresh and dried fish, so that he might not have them rotting if he did not eat them all right away, and he also kept some stockpiled away in his home, both drying and fresh, to make for his own stews and to make sure that he always had something to offer to the feline. Just as long as the beast kept his mouth shut and his tail away from her when she was released from duty. Till was sure that the feline would be able to figure something out to do other than following Aly, but that was none of Till's concern. As long as it was away from them.

Additionally, Till had been sure to keep his own animals off his tail, and he traveled with his wicker basket towards his favorite place to bathe. The Sea Caves were not often visited, and they were much more private than it might of seemed. It took him longer than normal to get there because he was on foot, but that was fine. He had the scarf she had given him tucked away underneath his normal lavender outfit, for he did not want others to see his scarf, no, for he knew that the girl had a matching dress, and he did not want to raise suspicion in such a way. He seemed as normal as he always had been, heading off on business, as he normally had been, even to the point where his own children assumed that he was off to bathe, and the fact that he did not invite them meant that he wanted to be alone, which was nothing new to them either. Spartacus watched his youngest brother, Raito, and they stayed within the Old Wall, and waited for their father to return.

Till approached the Sea Caves and found the most obscured one. He entered the cave easily and took a second to let his eyes adjust before he looked around and saw the form of the woman there. Till smiled gently as he looked to her and his tail wagged lightly. He stepped towards her and waited for her to see him. He simply smiled to her and did not speak yet. He wanted to see her reaction to him before he spoke of all the things he had gotten for her.

Unknown Date/ Late Afternoon/ Sea Caves | Word Count: 662
Ooc: bleep bloop
Last edited by Till Van Ulrich-Lykoi on Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Jmonster@soulsRPG, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:02 pm

Alejandra Sanctus

She waited for a time, anxiously fidgeting with the fabric of her skirt and shifting her weight. Absentmindedly her fingers rose to her pale crown, seeking to free the snowy locks of any kinks and make herself look a bit more presentable — but soon she could smell him, and she looked over her shoulder to see the patriarch standing there, grinning as he always was, and she turned on her heel quickly to face him with her face lighting up in a soft smile.

"Hi," she greeted simply, tail wagging behind her as she took a few more paces over to him, hands clasping loosely behind her back as she peered down at the basket at his side. "What's this?" Curiously — and after seeking permission — she lifted a dark hand to the basket, gently rummaging around to see its content.

Tea, herbs, fabrics... "Oh, Till," she swooned, her cheeks flushing a bright pink as she looked to the gray man again. "You didn't... This isn't for me, is it?" Her eyes were wide, incredulous, and she really couldn't believe he'd go so far out of his way to do something so thoughtful for her...

Aly gravitated toward him by a force she could not fight; her arms wrapped around his scarred torso in a delicate hug, and she breathed in deep of his scent as her eyes closed. "I... missed you..."

She saw Andrew's face materialize in the darkness, the flicker of the fire illuminating off the knife he dug into his chair.

Cringing, she peeled herself off of the man, the one so intimate yet so mysterious and questionable to her. He was so gentle and kind to her, but she knew he was the enemy of her house; Lord Greygrief urged her to press into those matters, rhetorical as the notion had been when he said it. Even if she had ignored those fears before, now that it had time to ruminate, they returned to her, lingering like a ghost.

"U-Uh... So why did you bring me here?" she asked quickly to take her mind off of it.

[+300] aly is rebellious pt. 2 electric boogaloo
template by hilli
Salsola
Indentured Servant
veldt
flowers of naivety

POSTED: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:59 pm

No more chains · I refuse to play the games · Never kneel again · To words others say

She was as cute as always, as she suddenly turned around and her brilliant stark hair swung around and rested back on her shoulders in it's normal way. He found himself admiring her as he stood there near the entrance and he smiled his wide smile to her. He was happy to see her after a slightly long stint of not seeing her, even in passing. He had kept a low profile as of late, for he did not want others to even see him out and about, for he knew that there were the rumors of the dissolution of his marriage, and he did not want to have to answer any questions. As a Henchman, he should not have had to answer questions to anyone other than those who were ranked above him now. His exe, one of them, but he hoped that soon, maybe that balance of power would shift, and he would find himself ranked among those of the Faction, where even her shadow could not cast down upon his own. Maybe, just maybe, this all was in the better for him, so that he could finally be free of the witch's grasp, and he could shine on his own.

This was little time to think about the transgressions of the others in the pack, and it was now time to think about what he was doing now, here, with this woman. She had smiled to him and her tail wagged behind her as she approached him, and her eyes went to the wicker basket he held. He smiled to her and nodded for her to look within it, and as she did, he saw her eyes light up, and he chuckled softly to her. "Why wouldn't it be for you, my sweet?" he told her, as he rummaged through the basket with a spare hand and he lifted a cut fabric for her. "I know it might be a bit hard to hide, but...have you other customers? Maybe it can "be from" one of them, if you get what I mean." he told her with a wink and his own tail wagged behind him as he looked upon her face, lit up with happiness.

He was caught by surprise when she suddenly wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him in her delicate way. She had buried her face deep within his chest, and muttered a soft "I've missed you" to him. He chuckled lightly again. "Oh, how I have missed my little Spring's Goddess." he told her, his words barely above a whisper as he wrapped his free hand around her and he resisted the urge to pick her up and take her to the pools, where they could swim and have a bit of fun.

Her mood seemed to shift, as did her eyes as she suddenly pulled away from him, and asked him why she had been brought here. Till cocked her head and turned his head to look behind him, to see what she might have seen to make her upset, but when he saw nothing, he turned back to her and put a hand on the back of his head and scratched at his whitening hair.

"I know it seems silly..." he told her as he placed the basket down on the floor, rummaged through it for a moment and pulled out some lathering soap that smelt like Sweetgrass and Lemon Balm. This would have been an abnormal smell for Till to wear, which was perfect for disguising his scent from others. He too, carried some lavender to spread on himself when he left the cave, but for now, they would use the lather.

"But I just got this soap, and I was wondering if we could test it out. It's a different scent from what I normally get, but my merchant friend told me that it works very well for what we might use it for." he told the girl as he held up the soap and he looked to her. He did not wait for an answer, before he begun to strip his shirt from his body, and he discarded it long the side of a pool. He waited for her, before he would de-robe, in case she wanted to do something else.

Unknown Date/ Late Afternoon/ Sea Caves | Word Count: 729

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:16 pm

Alejandra Sanctus

"'F-From one of them?' Um..." She considered it for a moment, dissecting exactly what he was getting at, and she gave him a small shrug. "I might could... do that," she said hopefully, nodding eagerly and letting her tail wag softly. Perhaps she could hide it from her masters before they even knew, assuming they didn't rummage through her things very often. Although, now that Andrew's suspicions were heightened, it would be a bit riskier to keep Till's gifts. She could lie, maybe, but she didn't know how well .

His voice was warm, calming in her ear; the title was a bit strange to her at first, and she blinked up at him, tilting her head a little. Spring's Goddess... Very rarely did the slave consider any other deities other than her One, and the idea of her being anything close to a god seemed heretical. But of course he was just saying it, of course he didn't mean it. She simply smiled into his fur, feeling her face grow hotter at the intriguing compliment.

Teal eyes watched curiously as he took out a small white bar, and she subtly sniffed at it to catch whiffs of herbs, some sweet-smelling and strangely tart. "I've never, um... used... stuff like this before," she said sheepishly, hands folding into one another nervously. "So it's... soap, right? For bathing, I guess...?" For whatever reason she felt embarrassed, but this swirling feeling of anxiousness would peak when he began to shed his shirt.

She looked away, eyes staunchly glued to the ground. Even though it was entirely natural for Luperci to not wear clothes, she somehow still felt dirty for staring.

But it wasn't just her naivety that gave her pause. Again Andrew's warnings resounded in her mind, but she fought hard to push past them. Gingerly she shimmied out of her pale skirt, setting it aside and trying her darndest not to back out now. Slowly, her gaze returned to his cosmic eyes.

"... S-So do we just, um..." She was a stuttering mess, as usual. Biting her lip, she was quiet for just a moment before she decided to take the initiative. Her nervous gait brought her beside the pool, and she cautiously stepped in, fur standing on end from the initial coolness of the water. But as she stepped further and further into the pool, the shock began to fade, and very soon she was waist-deep in the small lake.

[+300] aly is rebellious pt. 2 electric boogaloo
template by hilli
Salsola
Indentured Servant
veldt
flowers of naivety

POSTED: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:38 pm

When we're holding our hearts in our hands · And the terror it looms in our sights

She seemed to get what he meant when he spoke to her about the gifts. She seemed a bit unsure of if she might do that or not, and Till cocked his head lightly to her and smiled widely. "You..will be able to do that, right?" he asked to her, as he looked at her and noticed that her tail was wagging sheepishly. She did not seem like she could lie well - simply based on her personality - not as well as she might of if she had been born and raised within the Thistle Kingdom. He trusted that she would find a way, even if it was in her sheepish way. She could convince someone of whatever she wanted, as long as she had the will to do it, he thought. She might not have been good at it, not yet, but she would learn. She would have to, if this was going to work at all.

She was not well versed in the art of wordplay, for is was incredibly easy to make her silent, and as she pressed her face into his fur, he chuckled lightly and patted her head. His chuckle stopped shortly after, but he still held a grin on his maw as he reached for a small white bar of soap and he held it to her. She mentioned not having used soap before, and Till might of been offended if he had not met others who did not make their pelts smell floral or of herbs. "Wildlings" he called them. She too, was one, though she had been captured by the Thistle Kingdom, and maybe she could be turned into a proper lady of a proper house, should one try hard enough.

Till knew not of what would be in store for them. Nor what the Gods had in store for them.

"Yeah, it's for bathing. You just get it wet, and rub it between your hands to suds it up, and you can either rub it on your fur or use your hands to apply it. " he explained to her rather easily, as if he had to explain it before, and he had, to his sons. They, too, had been new to the concept of soap, but once they realized that soap was what made Till smell as he did, they understood the importance. "I make it a point to bathe often. Maybe once or twice a week. Sometimes, hot or warm baths are much more...relaxing than the cool water of the sea. I don't think I have had a hot bath since Nephele passed though.." he spoke, and once the thought of the woman had crossed his mind and he felt sad, guilty about what had happened. He looked at Aly then, and seemed to remember that she, too was a servant, just as Nephele had been til the end of her days. Till didn't say more about her, and he looked away from Aly and stripped his clothing. First, it was his shirt, and then once he saw that she too shimmied from her skirt, he took his pants off and too, put it to the side.

She seemed unsure of herself when she had asked a half-question, and he nodded his head in reply. Once she had entered the pool of water, Till followed a few paces behind, letting the cool water lap at first his ankles and as he waded deeper into the water, his thighs, and hips. He sighed lightly and then let himself down to where he was sitting in the water, and he looked up at her with a smile, slightly admiring his view as he did so.

"We do not have to stand for this. It's more relaxing this way, anyway..." he mentioned as he looked at her with his bright eyes of a clear night's sky. "Have you started your studies? How are they going?" he asked her, wondering if she had started her studying with the Paladin, in which she would be able to read. He wondered what was on her mind, though, for she seemed much more withdrawn than normal with him, and he could see it on her face. Even though she had given him some affection, she seemed stiff. Absently, Till lathered the soap between his pink padded hands and while he looked at her, watching her face to see if he could find anything to signal what she was thinking about.

"Are you doing well?" he asked her as he started to rub his sudsy hands on his arms and then he handed the soap to her.

Unknown Date/ Late Afternoon/ Sea Caves | Word Count: 776

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:01 pm

Alejandra Sanctus

There was a certain expectation that came with all this secrecy. Her neck was not the only one at stake here, although Till's risks were significantly lower — but they were risks all the same. He trusted that she could hold up her end of the deal should they continue their outings, and Aly was required to concede if she wanted his affections. What would one simple lie do, anyway? Who would it harm? Surely she could manage fudging the truth just a little. It wasn't really lying if she was actually learning to read and tend to the gardens, after all, and it wasn't really lying if she said she got the materials from a "customer."

"I... I can do it," she promised him, and though there was a lack of confidence in her voice, a finality and ambition shone in her bright eyes. Perhaps she wouldn't grow lily-livered or shrink away from the task at hand.

So that was how the Henchman smelled the way he did. It was a curious scent, one she could not very easily place, and even though this particular soap was a different kind, there was a likeness hidden there, too, one reminiscent of his fur. It seemed a strict regiment, reapplying the soap every week, but there must have been no getting around that.

The Ulrich followed suit, shedding his clothes and stepping into the cool water, quickly being enveloped in the translucent blue. Till was tall enough to sit in the water, even, but Aly merely stood before him, barely any taller than his seated figure. "O-Oh, I, um, I'm okay," she said quietly, sheepishly. "I want to... stand." It was more so that she felt she might disappear below the surface if she lowered herself any deeper, but that was a mouthful to say.

He lathered the sweet-smelling soap and passed it to her, making idle conversation as he did so. Alejandra bit her lip as she held the bar dumbly for a moment; feeling his eyes on her, she quickly rubbed it between her paws, working up a small foam. "Yes, I've, I've started," she asnwered, gingerly rubbing the suds onto her arms as well, copying his movements. "I'm... learning from the Paladin's student... I think he's her student? His name is Sanguine." She paused. "It's... hard." She laughed sadly. "It will... take me a while to really understand it..."

Was she doing well?

Aly was still lathering up the soap, oblivious to how much soap bubbles had formed already. It was an absent action; she was far too focused on deciphering the jumbled-up thoughts in her head, the questions left unasked, the answers still too far out of reach.

The man that sat before her a complete mystery yet the only truth she knew.

"... Andrew... t-told me... things." Her words were shaky, uncertain, as she looked away from him. "When he... y-you know... He told me that... t-that you're... you've..."

She sighed, a bit frustrated with herself for tripping over her own words. "I... I just..." Again her teal eyes sought indigo, but there was a hidden hurt there, a lack of understanding. "I... I d-don't really know... the real Till, I — I feel like. I want... to know... you."

She felt nervous and wrong demanding answers, though demanding was an overstatement.

"He said... nasty things... a-and I don't know what's r-real and what's not."

[+500]
template by hilli
Salsola
Indentured Servant
veldt
flowers of naivety

POSTED: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:36 am

But I cannot show mercy · no matter how deserving · There's no controlling fate · he was made to die

He watched her every movement, each fumble and nervous habit that she wore. She was just a silly girl, and Till found himself thinking about how she was too innocent for Salsola. He didn't want Salsola to break her, but he didn't know if she would be able to do it, in truth. He didn't want to doubt her, because he believed that she could be greater than she was now. She could train and work at it, to become more than adept to lying to the others, but..was that even her? Till smiled softly at her as she had told him that she could do it. She promised him. He nodded his head and his smile grew slightly wider at her, though not as wide as it might have in the past.

"I believe in you." the words were possibly the most quiet sound he could have made with his maw.

He put his hands in the water, and cupped it to splash the water on his shoulders. As his fur drenched in water, he listened to her speak about wanting to stand instead, and he realized that he had been ignorant of how deep it would have gotten for her if she had taken a seat. He chuckled lightly and nodded. "Oh, right, haha." he chuckled as he let his fingers brush through his long hair, getting the strands wet so that he may get soap within it after it was passed back to him. When she was asked about her studies, she admitted to him that reading was hard, and that it would take some time.

"I had a hard time learning when I was young too. You'll get a hang of it though, you are a smart woman." he encouraged her as he leaned forward towards her. His next question had seemed to make her anxious, and he wondered what had happened to make her so. He reached out and grabbed at her hands, gently touching them and stopping them from their absent rubbing. He looked at her earnestly, wondering what could plague her so that she would suddenly be so shaky and nervous. She looked away from him and he listened to her words, though none of them seemed to really make much sense, aside of "Andrew told me.." . He wouldn't be surprised about what she would have been told, but he wondered if she truly trusted in Till. When she finally was able to put her words together, her bright teal eyes looked at him, so hurt and sad.

His large ears turned back on his head as he looked at her. This was true, they didn't know much about each other's past. He always assumed she wouldn't want to talk about it, seeing as she was in such a different place than he was within the pack. Talking about their past, her past, might have been too much to handle, too hard to talk about. Till nodded his head to her. "I have no reason to lie to you. I will tell you what you want to know." he calmly said to her, with a soft smile on his face. He had no reason to lie, he didn't think.

"Tell me what he has told you, and I will let you know if it is truth, or if it is false." he told her, with a nod of his head. "It will be your choice whether you believe me or if you believe him." the last word that came from his maw had an edge to it, something cold, and seething below the icy surface, and something seemed to change in Till's eyes then, when he had thought about "him" and everything "he" had done. Till took his hands from hers, and the soap with it, and begun to lather his hands with soap again and rub it across his chest as he adjusted himself to a crouching position and rubbed the soap on his chest and across his toned stomach.

He remained silent, for now he wanted to let her speak and see what she said that he said.

"Speech". Thinking.

Date/Time | Word Count: 698
Ooc: blagh blagh

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:37 pm

He drew ever closer, daring to call her a smart woman — was she really, though? Smart women were not so daft as to fumble into a pack's claimed lands and end up enslaved, Aly thought cynically, and perhaps her features turned up somewhat at his statement, but quickly she shook the frown free from her face and simply nodded to his words, laughing softly, nervously. "I-I don't... think I'm that smart," she replied gingerly, gasping lightly as he took her trembling hands into his.

Till didn't like her fidgeting, did he? Or maybe he knew there was more to her tics than met the eye. He was a perceptive man, always observing and watching her closely. She wondered if he cataloged all her habits and behaviours in some corner of his mind; she wondered if he really was as calculating and terrible as Andrew had said.

Perhaps she would not have to wait long to find out.

His hands were so warm and soft against the coolness of the water, and as he pulled them away she felt empty again, longing to gather his paws back into hers — but it wasn't the time, now. The Henchman seemed almost offended from her doubts, and the paranoia dug at Aly's mind even deeper. It seemed a betrayal of his affections, to even entertain these accusations Lord Greygrief had planted in her, but despite how strongly she felt for Till, the fears lingered still. There was no other way to quiet them than to hear it from the patriarch himself.

He assured her it was her choice but something in his voice told her it wasn't.

It took her some time to form the next words; her lips and throat felt so dry, her hands so shaky, her body so naked and vulnerable and... Her legs buckled beneath her, and she slowly sank further into the pool, the water reaching up to her collar bone, licking at the ends of her snowy hair. Despite just affirming she wanted to stand and truly wanting to stand, she couldn't really focus on keeping herself upright anymore. That and the fact she felt instantly so bare and defenseless in the face of her own insecurities regarding Till.

"... He said... Y-You were just... using me t-to get to him." This was, to her, the most egregious statement, and the way she said it clearly indicated as such. However, the next words were not so sarcastic or derisive.

"Andrew a-also mentioned... S-Silas..." She peered up to him again, looking a bit lost. "He just said you'd... t-treated him badly..." But as soon as she said it she shook her head again, trying to backtrack. "I-I just... I want to... know... why he said these things, y-you know? Why does he... hate you so much? Or why do you hate him?"

It was evident how difficult it was for her to voice these things, with how tense her body was and how timidly she looked at him. It felt so wrong to demand these sorts of answers from the gray man, and yet... "He says you're... a bad person... So I just w-want to know... why."

[+500]
Salsola
Indentured Servant
veldt
flowers of naivety

POSTED: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:23 am

But I cannot show mercy · no matter how deserving · There's no controlling fate · he was made to die

It was true that Till knew more about her habits than someone who might not know her as well. She was a shy woman, with bad habits to show her emotions. Fidgeting, and stuttering were things that were large tells that something was weighing on her mind. Till knew these habits, because he, too, had his own tics, that if someone knew him well enough, they could tell what he might have been thinking, or when he was too stressed, or too angry. He was sure that if she thought about it, she could read him like a book, and even as he started to get offended, he could tell that she knew that he was. He still looked at her in the eyes though, and he had said he would tell her the truth, and he planned to. He let his long hair pool around himself as it touched the water and he dipped his head back to allow more of the silver hair touch the water, for he needed to wash his hair as well. He did not completely submerge himself, and he also touched his chest once more with his pink padded hands, splashing the water there to knock the floral soap loose into the salty water that engulfed him to his ribs.

The anger that was bubbling beneath the surface was not so much directed at her, as it was directed at the man who had poisoned her mind with lies about him. He felt his ears heat up as the anger rose, and he wanted to turn away from her, so he didn't have to look at her sad eyes. He didn't realize that he started to hold his breath as he waited for her stuttered answer, and when the first sentence was finished, he finally sighed and took a deep breath. His eyes had left her momentarily to look at the soap in his hands, and he looked back at her only a few seconds later. "When we first met, that was my intention, yes." he told her the truth. He was going to use her for his own gain, but as time had gone on, Till found himself not bothering with it. "But that had changed, quickly. You are more beautiful than any other woman I had ever seen. I admire you, and..." he admitted things to her that he hadn't wanted to just then, and he found himself wanting to tell her everything. It wasn't easy for him, but she wanted honesty, and he gave it to her, easily, because he trusted her.

"I want to be with you, Alejandra. " he spoke as he flicked his ears back, and then they swung forward, and back again. His tics would only get worse, should he get too stressed, but she had seen them before. He was sure she noticed that Till was not exactly normal. Till took her hand in his own and then he kissed the top of it. He looked at her as she had spoken more, of what "he" had said to her, and he furrowed his brows. Silas? Till thought of no time where he had ever laid a hand on Silas, nor did he disrespect the male either.

She spoke more and more, asking about why Andrew hates him, or why Till hated Andrew. Why Till was a "bad man" in the eyes of Andrew. Till's eyes seemed to alight with a ice cold flame that consumed his heart as he looked at her. "I have never laid a finger on Silas, nor have I ever been mean to Silas." he spoke with confidence and a quiet rage. "I'll tell you why I hate that fucking shit-eating, Infernian mongrel.." his hand gripped her own, but his urge to squeeze her hand was too much, and instead of risking hurting her, he released her hand and looked her in the eyes still. "Andrew never showed me any respect, even as a servant. He never showed my family respect, other than Helena, who had "saved" him or whatever. He should have served me as he served my wife but the motherfucker looked me straight in the eyes on every occasion he could. Andrew was always the enemy, and he always will be the enemy. " he was likely being shallow now, whereas he should not have cared much about the male not showing him respect, he did care because Till shouldn't have had to let their enemy live amongst them, and Till resented both Elphaba and Helena for even taking pity on the male and letting him become a servant within Salsola.

"Then, once the Inquisition had started, Andrew had told O'Riley, my Erilaz, that I had reason to kill both Ondine and Loki. That I had been the murderer who shall be hung from the rafters. " his tone was dark, serious, and angry. His smile reflected in a devilish manner. "This sent all the Inquisitors to my home, disrespecting me with questions and accusations. If I had not had an alibi, I would have been killed, and it would have been because Andrew lied." his hands clenched the soap hard enough to send it flying through the air, and land on the edge of the pool, where it had slipped and slided over the rocky floor before it lost it's momentum and settled off somewhere over the edge of the pool. Till did not acknowledge that he had done this, and he suddenly turned away from her, unable to look at her anymore, because he would start yelling if he did.

"He is from Inferni. Salsola and Inferni had a war, and I fought in it. Maybe he hates me because I might have harmed a friend of his, or because Salsola burned down their Mansion. I don't know exactly why he doesn't like me, but his pack, though, they killed my children, and kidnapped my wife. Why should I forgive them so easily?" he told her, his words quieter as they had asked why he would forgive them. If he had been with Helena still, he would have cared more, he would have fought more against Andrew for her affections. He would have tried to love her, as she had wanted him to, but that time had passed, and "he" had won. Let him take his prize, for the dragoness was not worth it.

Helena was never worth anything he had gone through for her and with her. Now, he knew the truth.

"Instead of cutting out his tongue for speaking out against me to the crown, I made Andrew eat dirt. Maybe he hates me so much because he was humiliated, but, it was not to say that he did not deserve worse for trying to frame his master's husband for murder." he spoke as his eyes turned back to look in her direction, but he did not turn his head completely. "Maybe you should ask him about that." these last words were hurt, and offended, for he could not believe that she would think so bad of him.

Maybe they both were right though. Maybe he was the "bad" guy.

"Speech". Thinking.

Date/Time | Word Count: 1206
Ooc: not sure where this book came from but ok till

TILL VAN ULRICH

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING