Goodbye is Never Forever

POSTED: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 pm

OOC: backdated for June 16th

Amorette had been gone from Aniwaya for quite a while, granted, she had joined Anathema right after her trip to Freetown, but she never went back to tell her family. She wasn't sure how her mother and sister would react to her leaving Aniwaya, but it didn't really matter, she had already moved after all. The chocolate fae just didn't want them to be upset, but she needed to say goodbye. She would certainly still be able to visit fairly often though, seeing as the two packs were rather close. Amorette had traveled to Aniwaya with Kentaro, bringing with her the gifts she had gotten for her family, including the horse she got for her sister.

As they approached the border, the chocolate fae dismounted from her own mare and looked over at her love. She was nervous to tell her sister she wasn't going to be living in their home anymore, but she needed to. It wasn't fair to leave them simply wondering what happened to her. Surely they would understand why she decided to join the darker pack. She cared deeply for Kentaro and hopefully that was obvious. Amorette was happy living with her dark king and didn't want to give that up.

Lifting her head, the chocolate fae called for her family, wanting them to meet her and Kentaro at the border. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long for them to meet up with the pair.

Oriax (NPC)
Shade
Mate to Kentaro Lykoi

POSTED: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Lupus~ +300

Olivia had heard the call. It resounded with such familiarity within her mind that she couldn't ignore it. The call tugged at her paws and her heartstrings and she couldn't help but feel upset. Her sister had left the pack they had joined together and though she departed for love, Olivia was unsure if that made their own love unimportant to her.

The tawny she-wolf hesitated though, paws wavering with each step. What if her sister did not want to see her? She had left the pack, but perhaps there were more reasons than she was letting on and her heart twinged with uncertainty, Olivia couldn';t deny herself the pleasure of seeing her sister no matter how much it was bound to hurt.

Her path was swift, her paws knew the way blind and soon she found herself facing her darker sister. Though their blue eyes shone in a similar light. Olivia wondered what Amorette was thinking at this moment. Was her heart in her throat? Or her steps as cowardly? Olivia felt weak, her tail twitching with surprising timidness as she got closer. Her sister was not alone though. The paler wolf settled her eyes on the larger male and the horses they had brought with them. Her kind spirit resisted but she couldn't help but feel disdain toward the Anatheman leader.

"Hello, sister," She greeted, keeping pointedly on her side of the border. Their packs were not allies, not even friends even though it took all her will power not to run up to her sister. "Is your... new pack treating you well?" Olivia could not have known the things her sister had done or what the tall male had done either. For if she did, she would probably not stand so idly by with them before her.

image (c) gbglide @ flickr
Olivia Tarasova

Owl
Luperci
wandering heart

POSTED: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Ocèane had accepted the fact that she would never stop feeling repercussions for the mistakes she had made, so when Amorette had told her she was leaving, it was just yet another blow to her already bruised and barely functioning heart. She probably should have been expecting it. She couldn’t really hope for her daughters to stay with her to make up for all of the lost time, could she? She’d been a fool one too many times, and the Hineyu could feel herself growing numb. She had half a mind to throw her arms up and laugh, because it was all just so terrible, and it never stopped, it never stopped, so why not throw more guilt and pain in her face? She would welcome it with open arms! Her other half wanted to crumble into nothing, so that the pain would vanish along with existence. That would be so much easier; she could just stop being. But between these coexisting feelings was something that told her to suck it up and fix what she’d broken, and inexplicably, it was the part she’d decided to listen to. She couldn’t stop her daughter from leaving her, because she had little to no authority over her offspring due to all of the days she’d abandoned them. She didn’t mind the fact that Amorette was choosing her own path, she encouraged that; what scared her were the reasons for her departure. It sounded much too similar to the beginnings of what had been Ocèane’s largest mistake. She’d met someone? Most mothers would be happy, maybe a little leery but not in the extent that the chocolate woman was. With an (almost) absence of a father, the Aston seemed to have taken on both roles, including the distrust to whoever had stolen her daughter’s heart, therefore taking Amorette from her. To Anathema, none the less! She’d held no grudge against the dark pack, but now she felt one forming. Anathema was a place for murderer and thieves, and no place for her little love. Ocèane had no way to ensure her daughter’s safety, and she was far from thinking straight to formulate some sort of plan. She was still too shaken up from her recent encounter with Domovoi.

When she heard the call, it shook her out of her limbo. The Hineyu was quick to make her way towards the border. Just before she passed the tree line, she stopped to lean against a willow and get her bearings. She tangled her fingers through her hair as she tried to think, but she came up with a blank. It appeared she would be winging it from here on out.

When she finally reached the small gathering, she found Olivia had beaten her here. Ocèane also got her first look of this Kentaro, and to say she was immediately put off was the least. He had a dark and dangerous aura, giving the impression he was powerful in a frightening way. Yet the Aston wasn’t frightened; she wanted to pin him to a tree with her claws at his throat and make him promise never to hurt a beautiful hair on her daughter’s beautiful head, but she refrained. Instead, she gave the male a cold glare, relaying every frustration and displeasure she’d felt in her cold seafoam gaze. Then, she turned her attention to Amorette. “Mon chéri,” She murmured, aching to reach forward for an embrace or a caress, but waiting, for now. She wanted to say more; she needed to say more, but for now her mouth had gone terribly, hopelessly dry.

Mad momma

Océane Aston

Ann
Luperci the rules of paradise are never nice
I want your fears, your hopes
the whole kaleidoscope

POSTED: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Kentaro Lykoi
Come on baby...don't fear the REAPER

Kentaro sat atop his horse watching the Aniwayan land. He wasn't one who was very sentimental nor did he really want to see her family. But for her he put on his I'm not going to kill you face and went to meet her family. He was taking her from the "weak" world she had lived in where she had been nothing more then a victim. In anathema she would e able to grow in power and flourish because he could tell. This kind hearted pack was not for Amorette, deep down she had something that even slightly made him fear.

He slid from Elzar and patted him watching as the first arrived to do what ever with Amorette. He crossed his arms and put on a slight smile. When her sister asked if they were treating her well he lightly scoffed. Of course they were if they were not she would not be here right now. He half wanted to say something but instead kept silent. Watching as another appeared though he felt a bit more annoyed with this one. She gave him a dirty look and his smile left his face as it hardened. He was not going to be given nasty looks for doing nothing more so for insuring Amorettes safety. Thats rather rude shooting others such looks when they do not deserve it. He commented as he looked to Amorette.

((ooc))
Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

POSTED: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Domovoi Tarasova
  • Word Count: [300+]
  • Form: Optime
grumpy dad time :>

Domovoi held back his arrival at first out of deference to the family. Olivia he had spent some small amount of time with, but Amorette was still a stranger to him. He certainly had no right to dictate where she went, and if she was half as stubborn as her mother, she wouldn't listen anyway. She had a wanderer's heart, and if he was honest with himself, he could see the gypsy in her as well. He swallowed hard, and ran his hands over his pallid eyes to try and remain calm. She might be his daughter, but he would never know her now.

She didn't need him in her life, and he couldn't force that fact to change any more than he had with his siblings. Grey fur began to prickle and rise as he stared instead at the male dismounting from the horse. Not only was her companion clearly coyote, but he looked darkly familiar — could he be related to Kharma and the Infernians? He struggled to quash the paranoia, but it was all he could do not to demand Amorette to remain for her own immediate safety. He had felt this exact protectiveness before, and it had ended in tragedy. The parallels were too strong to ignore.

The fighter made his approach then, striding quietly to tower near Ocèane with arms crossed over his scarred chest. He was probably the last person Oce wanted to see, but regardless, he knew by the cold light in her eyes that she shared his sentiment about this. "Any parent would worry when their pup leaves home," he remarked testily, "-and given that we have no idea who you are, we hardly know what you do or don't deserve."

Had they been alone, Dom would not have curbed his tongue (or his fists), but this wasn't the time or place. Logically he could recognize that he was driving Amorette away by rejecting her choice of paramour, but he also could not be dishonest when all of his instincts screamed at him to drive off this coyote. She couldn't possibly think he wasn't dangerous, could she? The tall wolfdog dug his claws into his arm and cocked his head, waiting to see if the one-eared Anatheman would show contrition – or press his luck further.

And words burn as they travel through the grapevine
And some rebels got to get it in their own time

Template by Aso, images by Tangobear-resources & NikiBigbangGD

Miyu
Luperci
sentiment
endlessly
I'LL SAVE YOUR BONES

POSTED: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Olivia was the first to arrive, making it a point to stay just beyond the border. The chocolate fae wanted to move forward and hug her sister but technically she couldn't, otherwise she'd be trespassing. Things were already stressed between the two packs, though Amorette hoped they could someday be allies. For now, she had to try and keep everyone happy.

When her sister asked if her new pack was treating her well, and the chocolate fae could hear Kentaro scoff. She knew he wouldn't really like the question, seeing as he was the leader. Amorette ignored it though and smiled at her sister. Yes, I'm enjoying it in Anathema. I haven't met everyone yet, but the ones I have met are all nice. She was happy to see her sister and to have her love meet her family, but she really wanted everyone to get along.

Her mother was the next one to arrive, only making her worry even more that things were not going to go well. The cold look did not go unnoticed from both Amorette and Kentaro, who was not happy about it at all. She shot a look at Kentaro, wanting him to try and be nice, even if the others didn't accept them.

It was when her father arrived and made a few comments that Amorette even started to get upset. Her smile quickly turned into a frown as her gaze locked onto Domovoi. For one, you don't even know me, so how can you judge him? Amorette looked at all of them now, her expression a little softer. Look, I loved living in Aniwaya and me leaving does not mean I don't want to be around all of you or that I don't love all of you. The chocolate fae looked back at Kentaro with a smile on her face, reaching out for his hand before looking back at her family. I left for Anathema to be with Kentaro. He is the leader there and he cares about my safty and happiness and I care deeply about him. So how about you all stop judging him? It was my idea to move, not his. Can't you guys just be happy for me? It's not like I'm going away forever. Anathema is not that far away, I can visit fairly often still. She did still love her family dearly, especially her sister, but she loved Kentaro as well. She wanted to please everyone but she knew she couldn't, but hopefully everyone would at least be happy and to get along.

Oriax (NPC)
Shade
Mate to Kentaro Lykoi

POSTED: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Lupus~ +300

Olivia found herself very suddenly surrounded by her family. They made quite a motley group all together. Her mother looked upset, her father contrite and Kentaro a little put out by the welcome he was getting. Olivia, seeing them all together, felt a mixture of happiness and trepidation. She wondered when it was the last time they had gathered, it had no doubt been many months or perhaps this would be a first.

Attempting to keep peace, Olivia let out a long sigh. "We should all realize that it's hard to make everyone happy. We are all different and if we all thought the same way, life would be a very boring time." She wished that there wasn't such tension in the family. They loved each other hopelessly but it was hard to be supportive with the fragile support they had was teetering away with every sickening movement. It would definitely be hard to change the mindsets of those that had lived with a solid dislike for everything Anathema stood for.

Her pure blue eyes glanced at her mother and then at her tall father, his height still blowing her away. She wondered how one so tall could produce such short children.

She returned her soft eyes to her sister. "We know you will come by often, it doesn't change the hurt we feel, I'm sure he will take good care of you." A slight glance towards the coyote male, "But our packs have more differences than similarities. Some of the tribe fear Anathema and their ways." Olivia tried her best not to accuse anyone of anything. She didn't have a place for that. She just wanted to see her family pieced back together again. They had come such a long way to be pulled apart again.

image (c) gbglide @ flickr
Olivia Tarasova

Owl
Luperci
wandering heart

POSTED: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Océane hadn’t spoken a word unkindly, but the immediate effect of her body language sent a ripple of unease through the motley crowd that had gathered. Good, She thought testily, knowing that it was unfair to both Kentaro and Amorette to judge others so early on, but she didn’t care. She had no knowledge of what this man was or wasn’t, but she was not, in fact, completely going off of her own judgment. The Aston had followed clues and spent a lot of time wondering what they meant. She’d met a small few from Anathema, but the ones she had met were all considering leaving. Most specifically, Bridget and Fenrir. Fenrir, of course, had already abandoned the dark pack. The Rhiannon girl had seemed genuinely interested in AniWaya, and she’d even given Océane a few words to the unrest in the pack. A new change of leadership had led to uneasiness. She’d dug and dug, and couldn’t come up with a name or an exact source to the issue. But the longer she stood in Kentaro’s presence, the more she was certain he had some part in it. None of these things she’d spoken out loud; they were all locked tightly in her head. But willingly letting Amorette step into an environment that was unsafe was not something she wanted to do. Besides, there was already evidence that her time with her “love” had changed her. She’d rarely spoken to Océane, and had become withdrawn. When she left for Anathema she’d known the reason for it. That place was changing her, for better or for worse, she didn’t know.

Domovoi’s appearance was, quite frankly, somewhat of a surprise, but the Hineyu hid her emotions well. The sharp words he spoke in retaliation to Kentaro were, admittedly, quite in line with what she’d wanted to say. But the issue was, she hadn’t spoken them out loud; she’d been keeping her tongue under careful guard because she didn’t want to ruffle anybody’s feathers farther. The Ayastigi had done what she’d been carefully avoiding, even if she yearned to say similar things. “Domovoi,” She spoke the name quietly, carefully, with a note of warning. Her sharp gaze was clear, even if it held a hint of approval; not now. Soon after her low chastising Olivia piped up, becoming a peacemaker in the uneasy situation. And then Amorette spoke, setting Océane on edge. When she had finished, there was a lapse of silence, in which the Fire Maker broke. She knelt in front of Amorette, successfully putting herself slightly below eye level, though not much, because she was a good two feet taller than her daughter. “Amorette, I know that you barely know me and so you can choose to listen to what I tell you, or to ignore it.” She took a lock of the girl’s hair and tucked it carefully behind her tall ear. “I’m not going to try and stop you. I respect your choices. But believe me when I tell you that you need to make them carefully. Don’t make the same mistakes I did.” What were her mistakes, exactly? Her children, though maybe a mistake, were a blessing, not a curse. So she didn’t regret that. She did, however, regret how she’d handled it. She barely got to be a mother, and when she did, a suckish one at that. Océane hoped Amorette knew what she meant. “Be safe. Anathema can be a dark place, but it can make you stronger. Learn to fight. But don’t lose yourself there. Keep a piece of the Amorette you are right now, alright?” She’s spoken the words softly, but everybody was so close she was sure they’d heard at least some part of it. She didn’t care.

The woman stood slowly and took a step back, and her eyes shifted to Kentaro. “And you,” Her words became an octave colder, though she again tried to hold her tongue, and managed not to sound murderous. “I hope, for your sake, that you do love her.” She finished, and turned. She couldn’t stay any longer, for fear she would murder somebody or, worse, cry. God forbid. So instead, Océane turned away, and after only a brief hesitation, brushed past Domvoi and Olivia, heading anywhere but where she was now.

CUE DRAMATIC EXIT

Océane Aston

Ann
Luperci the rules of paradise are never nice
I want your fears, your hopes
the whole kaleidoscope

POSTED: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Why you gotta be so rude I'm gonna marry her anyway

Kentaro was used to eyes watching him. So many cast judgement long before they had a chance to get to know the demon king. He was not a kind man to those who acted this way, but he had to with hold this was Amorettes family. He glanced at her knowing she was feeling tense. Domovoi joined the small group and he watched the man. None of these pack members knew him there for had no right to judge him though they all did. He was silent though until the male spoke. Kentaro very audibly scoffed at the man as he turned to Amorette who was feeling under fire. He took in a deep breath Amorette His tone light as he brushed her lightly. There is no need for you to stand up for me I am able to speak for myself. He stated as he heard her sister speak.

He waited for the girl to finish speaking. You are wise almost beyond your years. He stated stepping a way from Amorette. Her mother close to her his pale golden eyes kept a watch on her. He was once Anathema's Vindex trained to watch over the diplomats and others. He listened to Oceane his one ear twitched as he half smirked. Shes safer in Anathema then anywhere else. He stated as he looked back to Olivia.

Kentaro took in a breath, You say we are so different but though that may be true its also false. He stated as he looked at her. My Name is Kentaro.. Kentaro Lykoi I am the reigning Angelo of Anathema. My mothers rule was clogged with miss guidance but I will not allow those in Anathema to run ramped ever again. He spoke his tone even and calm. Those in Anathema are not all as scary as they seem to be most are misunderstood. Yes there are some who have done wrong things but where else can they go? Anathema is a safe haven for those who can't live among others like they can there. His tone smooth as he turned to Amorette. I promise you she is safe more so being my mate no one would dare to harm her. I love your sister very much and I understand change is hard please forgive me. It was almost a question almost. Anathema is open to guests if you ever want to come and visit we have many free rooms for guests at the Villa you are welcome anytime.

OOC text here!

Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

Dead Topics