Stop, Theif!

P: Toraberā, ft: tNPC Symone [Ball Thread]

POSTED: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 am

OOC: Tessa will be yanking the mask off of Symone in my next post! :D WC: 526
Thread Prompt wrote:Oops! There goes a mask! Reveal who you are dramatically to someone or snag the mask off another person's face.

IC:
So far, this night had not really gone at all how Tessa imagined it would, and due to the vomit that now decorated her dress, it was time to leave. This was at least ten times worse than her slip in the mud. At least the mud did not smell like this. And were those carrots? They had to be. Ugh, gross. Tessa resisted the urge to try to flick off the chunks that clung to her dress, which was a goner. She had really liked this dress, too. It was one of the few she owned that were still in good condition, which was why she had chosen to wear it tonight. Now, thanks to the lovely new stains, it was not even going to be useful as scrap material. Tessa was sure that the stench would cling forever. Ugh, disgusting. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Of course, it was not her own vomit. No, she would never be caught doing that where she would be seen. Unfortunately, everyone who saw her probably thought that it was hers even though she was not even a little bit drunk. At least it had missed most her jewelry. One of her bracelets had gotten some on it, though, and so outside the ballroom, Tessa was trying to use a clean section of her dress to wipe it off. The rolled metal beads were making this difficult, though.

At the same time, she was breathing through her mouth to try not to smell the vomit as much as possible. It was on her fur as well, which meant she was going to have to roll in the snow later, too, and hope for the best. Tessa really did not want to make a trip to the lake tonight like she had after the Great Mud Incident. With any luck, that would be able to wait until morning.

With a sigh, Tessa set her bracelet down on a table and turned to see if there was a way to keep more vomit from getting on her fur. Maybe if she tore part of the dress off and just ditched it? No, then more would probably get on her hands. Another canine brushed past her, and Tessa did not think anything of it since there were a fair number that were milling around. She was doing her best to ignore them all and look as dignified as possible in her current state. A few seconds later, she realized that her bracelet was missing and her head snapped up, spotting the color she had noticed from the corner of her eye.

"HEY!" Tessa shouted at a quickly retreating female canine. "Stop!" She did not recognize her fur pattern at all, and since she was wearing a mask, Tessa could not tell if she was someone from Cour des Miracles. Tessa doubted it, though, because none of them seemed to be the type to steal from pack mates.

Vomit forgotten, Tessa charged down the hallway after the female, leaving a disgusting trail of bits in her wake. When she caught up to the female, Tessa grabbed at her hair, trying to make her stop.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Myst
Luperci Always wear your invisible crown Vive la Cour de la Croix
l u x u r y
---------- is in each ----------
d e t a i l

POSTED: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:39 pm

Tora was pleasantly surprised at how much fun he was having at the masquerade. He had expect a night of pleasant conversation and sampling various dishes, interspersed with dancing to the music provided by a trio of talented performers. Not exactly his preferred way of spending his evenings, but enjoyable enough. But instead of dancing for a couple hours and then awkwardly pacing the shale-covered floor like he had expected, he had started drinking. And then he kept drinking. Wine, ale, mead, hard cider, he had tried them all and realized he liked all of them. The only logical conclusion was to keep drinking.

He wasn't sure what number glass of wine he had finished was, nor did he really care. He set the drained cup down on a table and wandered off, inspecting his costume with drunken pride. The ash he had used to change the color of the fur of his hands and tails had held surprisingly well, keeping it a shade of white that contrasted nicely with the red markings he had painted on. The tails were a nice touch he was glad he remembered to include, having tied the tails of two foxes next to his own. No self-respecting kitsune would've had only one. His mask had worked as intended, the heavy wooden jaw opening and closing with his own. Thankfully he wouldn't have to sacrifice drinking because it wasn't cooperating.

Speaking of...

The gray wolf stumbled his way to back to the drinks table for a refill, pouring himself a generous glass of hard cider to nurse on for a while. That lasted roughly five seconds. The next one was emptied just as quickly. The third one he actually held onto, opting to meander outside the community hall for a change of scenery. His blue eyes, hidden behind a strip of cheesecloth, closed as he took in a deep breath of cool night air. The fresh air did a little to clear the heavy alcohol-induced haze flooding his mind. Tora quickly counteracted it by knocking back his ale before heading back in for more. HE noticed with a bit of silent mirth a yellowish-brownish furred dog wiping at something with her vomit stained dress. Had she puked on herself? Tora vaguely recognized her as one of his fellow Courtiers but couldn't be sure because of the whole "masked ball" thing.

The probable packmate set down the object and the warrior wolf was able to see that it was a bracelet. He was about to continue his quest for more beer when a second female scooted past and snatched the pretty bauble. A thief! Tora started sprinting after the her, trailing just behind the Courtier until she managed to catch her prey. Tora didn't bother with hair pulling, instead going in for a clean tackle that sent him and the thief tumbling to the ground."I got her!" he slurred triumphantly.

Wordcount:495
Petite Cour
Épéiste
Smike
Luperci What the spud!?
Dishonor is removed through death

POSTED: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:12 am

WC: 515

Although Tessa's attempts at fumbling to capture the other canine were mostly a failure, someone managed to pass her, tackling the thief, whoever she was. Tessa winced as the two crashed to the floor. The second canine seemed familiar, possibly from Cour des Miracles, although Tessa was paying more attention to whoever it was who had stolen her bracelet.

She marched forward the last couple of steps, closing the distance between them swiftly.

"Give me back my bracelet!" Tessa shouted. Screeched was a more accurate term, really. She did not really care about causing a scene; this deserved a scene so that whoever this was would not be welcomed back here. Whoever's pack she was in would probably want to know that they were harboring a someone who would steal from a friendly pack, too. It was one thing to steal from enemies, but from your hosts? Ridiculous.

"I don't have any bracelet!" The female snapped, struggling in the grasp of the male who had tackled her. "Get off me!" She squirmed, reaching down to try to bite his arm. Her mask was starting to fall off and Tessa darted her hand forward and gave it a yank. For some reason, she expected to be immediately know who she was, so she could shout for anyone around to hear who she was and that she was a thief. But once the mask was removed, Tessa still did not know her identity.

"Give that back!" The female growled, freeing her arm so that she could try to snatch the mask back, but Tessa was able to easily kept it out of her reach. Apparently keeping her looks hidden was important to her, which made sense; it was difficult to catch a thief later if Tessa would not necessarily be able to identify her.

"Who are you?" Tessa demanded. "I know you took my bracelet! It was there one second, and then you walked past, and then it was gone!"

"How do you know? You're clearly too drunk to know what's going on," The wolfdog's eyes scanned Tessa's vomit dress. Tessa straightened, running a hand over her hair, needlessly fluffing the curls. Nothing could save her appearance right now. The smell came rushing back to her, though, now that her attention was drawn back to her dress. It made her wish she had been the one to tackle the thief so that she would have had vomit on her, too. Not that Tessa could see herself doing something like tackling someone else. Far too barbaric, even if it had been effective. Tessa would be sure to thank the male later.

"Just give it back already," Tessa sniffed, rolling her eyes. As much as she wanted to explain that the vomit was, in fact, not her own, she hardly wanted to go into that story right now. She also figured that if she protested too much or tried to explain, it would have the opposite effect and just convince everyone that she was drunk enough to have done this to herself.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Myst
l u x u r y
d e t a i l

POSTED: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:49 pm

Tora looked up proudly at the victim of theft that was quickly advancing towards the alcohol scented tangle of limbs and fur lying on the floor. "I got her!" he repeated himself, grinning under his ornate mask like a cat presenting a dead rat. His gloating was cut off by his fellow Courtier's enraged screeching. Anyone that hadn't seen him tackle some lady to the ground would now certainly be away of the commotion. He didn't care in the least. He had done nothing wrong, just helped catch some dirty little thief who couldn't keep her hands off other people's things.

Tora held on as tightly as he could to the squirming husky, doing his best to keep her from escaping. "I"m not letting you go until you give the nice lady her bracelet back!" the gray Vidame snarled drunkenly, moving his arm out of range of her teeth. He had no real way of knowing if the lady in question was nice or not of course, but that mattered little. She snatched the mask of the squirmy female caught in his grasp, confirming that the thief wasn't a member of the Court at least.

He rolled his eyes at the claim that the dog was too drunk to know what was going on but followed the husky's gaze to her vomit stained dress. Okay, maybe she had had a little too much to drink. He hadn't really noticed it before before but now that he had he could certainly smell it. "Ma'am, maybe you should take it easy with the drinking from now on." he suggested. It hurt him to even make such a recommendation but some people just couldn't handle their liquor apparently. Better for her to stop drinking than making a fool of herself by throwing up on someone or something.

This whole debacle was going to go on forever if someone didn't end it soon. Tora clambered back to his feet while still clutching the unknown guest and began to shake her violently. "Drop the bracelet already!" he snarled.

Wordcount:353
Petite Cour
Épéiste
Smike
Luperci What the spud!?

POSTED: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:25 am

WC: 616

"This isn't my-" Tessa's words cut off as she made a frustrated sound, clenching her fists. Really, she should not have to explain this. It was bad enough that her dress was ruined. Now it made her look like a drunkard. As if. If she was going to drink, she would certainly be able to hold her liquor. She was no fool. Tessa lifted her chin to look down her nose at the other two as she started to explain again. "Someone vomited on me. I've barely had anything to drink tonight." Despite carrying a cup of mead around for a while, Tessa was basically completely sober, but she could begrudgingly admit to herself that by all accounts her appearance made it look like she had been drinking far too much. She even smelled like alcohol thanks to the vomit. Tessa chose to say nothing more on the subject, though; there was no point because it would only make them more likely to believe the opposite.

With slightly wide eyes, Tessa took a step back as she watched as the male manhandled the thief back to her feet. And here she thought that she was feeling shirty. She was a bit surprised by the rough treatment, but there was no chance that she would speak up in defense of the husky. Perhaps if Tessa was not completely sure of what had happened, she might have protested, but as it was, the thief had no right to do what she had done.

"I'm telling you I don't have it!" She growled. Tessa ran her eyes down the female's arms, looking to see if she had put it on to try to hide it among other jewelry, but she did not see it. Perhaps she had slipped it into a pocket as she started running away before.

"If you do not have my bracelet, prove it." Tessa said loftily. "I bet it's in one of your pockets." Tessa lifted one elegant hand and pointed at them; it was impossible to tell if there was anything in the other female's pockets since the bracelet was somewhat flat, so it did not make any obvious outlines in the fabric.

"Maybe if this brute would take his hands off me, I could," she challenged in response and Tessa rolled her eyes and then settled an exasperated look on her. Yeah, right, like she thought that he was going to let go of her. For what? So that she could run away again? Tessa thought that maybe the male had had a bit to drink. Hopefully he was not drunk enough to stop holding onto the husky. Tessa was not a great judge of how drunk others were. Of course, this was part of why her dress was in its current state. Had she known Cidro was so close to spewing everywhere, she would have made sure to stand away from him and definitely out of range.

"Maybe he can check your pockets for you." Tessa snapped, looking at him expectantly. She was not sure if he would actually follow through on that, but she could hope. The quicker she got her bracelet back, the sooner she could go home to her fluffy white cat, go to bed, and hopefully forget that most of this night even happened. It made her wish that she had been drinking so that she could actually forget it all. It had started out in such a promising manner. At least her decorations seemed to have held up, so there was that silver lining to focus on, rather than the humiliation of being vomited on and then stolen from.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Myst
l u x u r y
d e t a i l

POSTED: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:36 pm

Tora did his best to placate, nodding in apparent sympathy and understanding. In actuality her defensive clenching of fists and weird noise only confirmed his suspicion. Sure, "someone" someone had vomited on her, that was it. Tora wasn't judging. She had just had a little too much to drink, and he couldn't blame her. Some people might claim that he was in a similar situation but he would very much disagree. After all, Tora was still entirely in control of himself and had made only good decisions. Or so he told himself. After this whole debacle was cleaned up he could right back to drinking and partying as a reward for his heroics.

He had noticed the pretty, golden furred dog backing away from him with wide eyes, giving her a slight shrug in response. "What's the issue?" he asked, voice slurred as it echoed out from the confines of his wooden mask. "She's just a thief." He gave the lady in question another good shake so as to illustrate the point, ignoring the claim that she didn't have it. "A likely story!" he sneered. "You're lucky I don't throw you out the door!" Even with all his confident posturing, Tora had to admit he couldn't actually see the bracelet. He had only glimpsed it for a moment before it was taken and none of the other jewelry she was wearing matched his, admittedly impaired, memory of it.

"Hey! I'm no brute!" the wolf yelped in response to the guest currently trapped in his grip, forgetting or at least ignoring his threat of defenestration from moments ago. He wouldn't have had to tackle and manhandle her if she had kept her filthy hands to herself! And you're even dumber than I thought if you think I'm letting you go anywhere." There was not a chance in hell Tora was letting go. She was just going to run off and escape with her new trophy and Tora wasn't going to let that happen. She would have to fight her way out of his grip if she wanted to free her arms. Tora was confident that wasn't going to happen, the strength of his grip more than enough to keep her in line.

But nothing was going to get accomplished if they all just stood there stupidly. Tora was about to give the guilty party another vigorous shaking when the victim suggested that he check her pockets. That was a good idea, although Tora didn't know why she couldn't do it herself. Some people just wanted everything handed to them he thought to himself, shaking his head. He let go of one arm but tightened his hold on the other, making sure the thief couldn't escape while he was distracted. "I'm only going to go through your pockets." he warned. "I'm not going to touch you anywhere else."

Even when completely wasted he didn't want his intentions to be mistaken. His hand snaked into her pockets and began to rustle around around, jangling metal and glass confirming his suspicions. The investigator began to pull random bits of jewelry out and tossed them unceremoniously to the floor. Bracelets, necklaces, rings and armbands were all scattered about carelessly until the pockets were empty. "That seems like all of it." he announced with a hint of pride. "Do any of these belong to you, ma'am?"

Wordcount:581
Petite Cour
Épéiste
Smike
Luperci What the spud!?

POSTED: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:58 pm

WC: 719

With narrowed eyes, Tessa watched the Courtier's reaction to her explanation. There was no way he believed her, which she cared about more than she wanted to admit. She wanted to be seen as competent, but nothing that happened tonight, other than the decorations, would make anything think that of her. No, her appearance definitely made her look like someone who had decided to have far too much to drink, even if she was neither slurring nor swaying. Besides, now that she was hearing him speak more, it seemed that he, in fact, was the one who was drunk.

The husky dog woman had not smelled much like alcohol to Tessa, but the vomit stench in her nose was making it difficult to catch the scent anything else. She really could not wait to change into something else and bury this dress forever. Maybe she'd even throw it in the river so that it could go away forever and she would never have to see the spot where she had buried it. That sounded like a much better plan, actually.

Tessa waited to see if the male would do what she wanted him to, and she had to admit that she was a little surprised when he did. She was mostly expecting him to refuse, or for the thief to do so. Tessa was more surprised when the Courtier warned the thief about what he was going to do, being a gentleman even though he was drunk and she should be tossed out on her ass. It seemed a bit of a waste, honestly, to be considerate to a criminal.

Finally her pockets were emptied and Tessa's eyes widened at the array of items she had gotten her filthy paws on. Tessa stepped forward and bent down, making sure to accidentally brush a wet part of her dress against the thief's leg.

"Ugh, stay away from me," the thief growled, but Tessa ignored her as she sifted through the various pieces of jewelry. Some of it was quite nice, actually, and sure enough, in the pile was her own bracelet.

"This one is mine," Tessa said, slipping it back onto her wrist. Then she stood up and stared at the larger female, somehow managing to look down her nose at the thief. "Who else did you manage to steal from tonight? Clearly I am not your only victim." She gestured to the assorted pieces of jewelry. This was not good. It could make the Court look really bad, in fact, to have had someone stealing this many items over the course of the night. With any luck, the other victims of theft would have been quite drunk and simply think they had somehow managed to lose their jewelry.

"What am I supposed to do with all of this?" Tessa continued angrily, asking rhetorical questions. "I cannot very well go around asking everyone if they are missing jewelry." That would certainly ruin the mood! And perhaps make them think that she was the one who stole it. With a sigh, Tessa bent to pick it all up. It was not as though she could just give it back to the outsider, either, since none of it was actually hers.

"I guess I'll find Her Highness Paloma or someone to give it to," Tessa said.

"Her Highness," The thief repeated with a snort, and Tessa fixed a glare on her.

"Yes, that is what I said," Tessa said in a cool tone filled with scorn. She was so ready to be finished with this evening. "Not that a lowly thief would understand anything about what it is like to live here." Then she turned her gaze to the other Courtier. "Do you think we should throw her out?" Or maybe someone else would be better suited for it. It was not as though Tessa had any sort of real authority here. Yet. She fully intended to someday, though. Tessa just felt like she needed to find her place in the pack first. Her discussion with Cedric had made that very clear: she needed to be useful to the pack as more than a decorator. For the most part, that was as useful as someone who wrote lipograms, and she needed to do something with more substance.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Myst
l u x u r y
d e t a i l

POSTED: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:52 pm

OOC: I think we can start wrapping this up pretty soon? But I'd love to plan a non Ball thread!

Tora was kind of amazed by the wide array of trinkets and baubles the female thief still squirming about in his powerful grip had managed to steal over the course of a single night. It was almost impressive, really. Well, maybe not. Her victims would have all been distracted by the loud party, and most of them probably so drunk that they were seeing double. Come to think of it, had she stolen HIS jewelry? The bamboo wood ring with the symbol of his old clan wasn't on any of his fingers or hanging from his neck and he couldn't feel it in his pockets. If the filthy mutt had snatched his bamboo ring he would tear her limb from limb and feed her to the crows!

He growled in anger as he looked at the mess of jeweler scattered across the floor, not able to his find his precious token. A scream began to build up in his chest, periwinkle blue eyes narrowed into slits of rage. He was about to roughly interrogate his captive when he thought back to when he was getting dressed for the masquerade a few hours before. He had removed the hemp string that the ring hung from and set it down on the dining table so he get dressed. That's where it would still be. The gray wolf released an audible sigh of relief, glad that it wasn't lost. He didn't know what he would have done if he couldn't find it.

When his fellow Courtier stepped forward he nearly gagged, the scent of vomit permeating through his mask and overwhelming his own alcohol scented breath. She really needed to clean that, or burn it. Tora just hoped that she didn't throw up again, or else he might end up following suit. At least she had had managed to get some of it on the dirty thief, Tora grinning as the husky growled. "Good." he said when the victim of theft found her missing item.

Apparently she had been thinking exactly what he had been. That was a lot of jewelry for one person to steal, maybe she had had help of some kind? An accomplice, someone to misdirect the victims or something. It didn't matter too much now. It had all been reclaimed, now they just had to find the rightful owners. Maybe Queen Kalypso would be able to hold onto the hoard for the time being, they could set up a lost and found later. He nodded at the mention of giving it all to the new second in command, only to snarl again at the "guest's" dismissive snort.

"Hey! You will respectful, or I WILL find a high up window to drop you out of!

He was bluffing, mostly. Back in his homeland Tora would have been completely in his rights to do so, thieves and criminals had little protection in that society. But something told him that the Court worked a little differently. He suspected that his Reine would be less than thrilled to find a thief sprawled out on the ground with a broken neck. But a beating however...

"Do you think we should throw her out?"

On second thought, that was definitively a better idea. They could remove from the masquerade while laying the threats on thick to make sure that she didn't return and avoid attracting the anger of the Court's leadership. Although, one good punch surely couldn't be that big of a deal...

"I'll toss her worthless hide right out the door!" Tora declared, grinning fiercely under his wooden mask. "But first, do you wanna hit her? Give her a solid punch to remember you by?"

Wordcount:624
Petite Cour
Épéiste
Smike
Luperci What the spud!?

POSTED: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:59 am

OOC: Sounds good! Feel free to wrap up with your post. That'll get is to 10 posts for the CdM Ball contest points. :D WC: 514

IC:
The idea of tossing the thief out of a high window for her disrespect was the first amusing thing Tessa had heard in quite some time tonight. She doubted that the other Courtier would actually follow through on that threat, mostly because, at least in her opinion, those sorts of words did not really merit any major bodily harm. It was not like she was threatening to hurt Paloma or anyone else; she just was not being respectful. It was pretty rude, though, to behave that way towards one of the hosts, as if stealing a bunch of jewelry was not bad enough.

"Yes, I think we should," Tessa said. While she did not hold any authority, the Courtier had asked her opinion, and she was almost always happy to give that. She often did so even when she was not asked for it. Of course, she would not be doing the tossing herself; the husky was larger than she was, so she would be mostly useless in that endeavor.

Tessa's eyes widened a little at the thought of throwing a punch. She looked down at her relatively dainty hands and then shook her head. That would involve having to put down all the jewelry she was holding, and really seemed to be more of a hassle than anything.

"You're far too puny for that," the husky told her with a sneer and Tessa rolled her eyes. That almost had her changing her mind, but it was not quite enough. Punching her would only make Tessa's hand hurt and she did not want to deal with anymore unpleasantness tonight.

"No, I think I will pass on that. I'd really like to just go get rid of this mess." It was as good of a time as any to call it a night. She really would have preferred to skip this little sideshow, even if it had been pretty cool to see the thief tackled by the Courtier. Possibly in another situation - one where Tessa was not covered in Cidro's vomit - she might have swooned a little. And flirted. Right now, she was definitely not in the mood for either of those, though.

"Do you think you can handle her from here?" Tessa asked, taking a step towards the exit. Although it was phrased as a question, she was really just assuming that the Courtier would agree with what she wanted him to do. "I'm just going to take care of this," she lifted the jewelry in her hands to indicate it, "and head out."

As tough at it was to look elegant while covered in vomit, Tessa did her best, managing a bit of a sashay towards the crowd to see if she could spot Paloma. Maybe if she pretended that everything was normal, she would not be stared at as much. Right. As if the stench would allow her to avoid attracting attention.

Once the jewelry was handed off to someone with authority, Tessa was finally able to escape the most embarrassing night she had ever had.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Myst
l u x u r y
d e t a i l

POSTED: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:18 am

Before the pretty Courtier had even finished her sentence Tora was already adjusting and tightening his grip on the wrists of the caught thief as he prepared to drag her through the hall and out of the ballroom itself. With how much jewelry she had taken it was amazing that she had managed to get herself caught all! She must have gotten overconfident and sloppy after a night of successful sleights of hand and pick-pocketing, going for a risk trinket instead of playing it safe. Oh well, she should have been smarter. If anything she should count herself very lucky that she was being allowed to leave with only a slap on the wrist and some bruises from getting tackled to the floor.

Tora chuckled drunkenly as his fellow Court member's eyes widened and she looked down at the load of jeweler she was carrying, shrugging his broad shoulders ever so slightly at her polite refusal. He hadn't really expected her to say yes, she didn't strike him as the type to throw a punch or kick someone in the gut. Although, if she had ended up surprising him he certainly wouldn't have said anything to the higher-ups.

"You're far too puny for that."

"I told you to SHUT UP!" Tora roared suddenly in response, shaking the captured culprit again. "If you keep acting like a disrespectful brat I'll shatter your jaw!" He was extremely drunk and incredibly angry, a dangerous combination. If the female mutt kept speaking out and acting rudely she was going to find that out just how angry the gray wolf was. Shaking his head as he muttered a bitter stream of vicious curses in both English and his native Japanese Tora focused on the golden furred woman in her vomit stained dress again.

He had noticed her pretty blue eyes going wide at the thought of hitting the thief, Tora chuckling as she looked down at the pile of jewelry in her arms and shook her head. He hadn't really expected her to take him up on his offer when he had made it, she didn't really strike him as the type to throw a punch or kick someone in the stomach. Although if she had ended up surprising him he certainly wouldn't told the higher-ups about it. "If you're sure." Tora said easily, shrugging his broad shoulders ever so slightly. "You should bring all that stuff to Queen Kalypso or her second in command. One of them will know what to do with it Hopefully it all can be returned to it's rightful owners before the night is out."

The drunken warrior nodded at her question, a mean-spirited smile spread out across his face under his mask. "Of course I can!" he slurred drunkenly. "She'll be tossed out on her rear so fast she won't even know what happened. You should, ah, try and wash up before going back to the party."

When his new acquaintance started to leave Tora gave her a final wave and a dramatic bow, forcing the thief's head down so that she made the gesture as well. He began to head for the door, dragging the kicking, struggling snarling mutt towards the exit and tossing her unceremoniously from the building with a final threat to to stay away.

Worcount:567
Petite Cour
Épéiste
Smike
Luperci What the spud!?

Dead Topics