It could be worse

Attn:Rio, but anyone welcome

POSTED: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:23 am

"This is set Dec 28th his bday"

Liam found himself at the graves of his family. He wanted nothing more then to have his mother here. Her smile and sing song tune lit his world. His father the king slain in his own lands and deep down Liam knew who did it. He knew his father had been sick and pained from his mothers death. He was crumbling and he knew deep down Noah had given him peace. He ran a hand through his strange mane and huffed. closing his eyes he said a silent prayer.

Liam turned from the grave and sighed. "Another year wiser and another year older." He spoke to himself as he turned away. He had gone to the old sea side home of amaranth and niro. His sister had left some stuff there and Liam had chosen to look through it. a few knives and then a sword. He took it for himself after all a knight needed a weapon. He had never really learned about weapons but he knew he could learn. He had to walk away from here though it just made him to sad. He needed to find Rio maybe and once and for all ask her to be with him. He sighed maybe they werent ready for that. Maybe missing his family made him want more then anything to have a family. He wanted a mate and children, he wanted to pass that on to the next.

Liam Catori
You showed me your smile and my cares were gone
Falling in love filled my soul with fright

Marie
Luperci I know a lot of useless trivia!
Knight in Shining Armour

POSTED: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Rio Marino
Word Count :: 234 || Points: 0 Ooc text here.

The Marino woman followed the path through the little patch of forest to the garden. This was the path that Kable had shown her that day she met him, and ever since then, she took this same route back to that beautiful place. The flowers around just calmed her, and it seemed to be a spot where one could always find her.

The path thinned out and led through the embodiment of trees that surrounded the garden, and she stepped through. She carefully walked on, toward the bench that she always sat on to overlook the growing plants around her. The beautiful pansies caught her eye – they seemed to be one of the only flowers that thrived in the cold weather in this garden. She reached back and plucked one from the ground and smelled it. The flower didn’t hold much of a floral scent, but it was pretty anyway.

She sat there, staring forward with the blossom in her hand. She felt off today, like there was something she was supposed to know about, but was missing. She racked her brain trying to think of what it was on her way down here, but it apparently slipped her mind. She sat back, lying across the bench on her back – facing towards the sky and the flower in her hands. She studied the flowers little petals and wondered about the colors that it had…

Code by Kitty !

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

POSTED: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:59 pm

wc331

Liam wanted nothing more then to bring his parents back. He was two he had not been able to gain the courage to ask Rio to take his hand but then again. Maybe he wasn't ready for that. Kable was three and he had no mate. Maybe liam was letting his youth and hormones get the better of him. He wasn't sure what it was that he wanted with his life. He wanted to make his mother and father proud. He knew that his mother would want her name carried on. He knew his mother would want him to be happy.

He walked looking around there wasn't much going on but he knew he had to find something to do. He sighed as he walked down the beaten path. He was hoping to find someone to talk to dual colored eyes lit up as he saw her. She was sitting there looking at the flowers that had stood tough even in the grip of winter.

Rio His voice called out heading to her. She was so beautiful he felt himself lured to her. He moved to sit by her and he smiled. how are you doing? he asked looking her over. She looked so good she was just so amazing everything she did. The way her hair laid the way her eyes sparkled ya he had it bad. But that was pretty ok with him he did love her. He wasn't going to stop he'd make her his bride when he could find the courage.

I missed you so much Rio. I'm sorry I haven't been around much I lost my self for a bit He spoke as he moved close to her. He was hoping that the girl wasn't going to give up on him. He had to do it all he had to do was take her hand and ask her one simple question. That one question was the hardest one to ask.
Liam Catori

Marie
Knight in Shining Armour

POSTED: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 pm

(430) Ooc text here.

Rio continued to twirl the flower around in her hand just as she had done the day Kable had handed one to her. The pansy. It intrigued her so much that such a tiny, delicate-looking flower had the strength to hold out in the middle of winter. She began plucking its leaves and studying the material inside of them when she heard her name being called by a familiar voice. She looked up from her experiment to find the one person that she had been missing for the majority of the day. Liam.

He came over to her and sat by her side, and she threw the detached petal behind them. She was still holding the flower in the hand that was closer to Liam as she moved to lean her head on his shoulder. She stretched to kiss his cheek. ”Hello, my love.” Then she moved to rest her head on his shoulder while still looking up at him, ”I’ve been good love, and yourself? Where have you been hiding?” She remembered not seeing him for a few days, but she knew most of his family was high ups in the rank chain – and he was too. Higher than she was anyway – and she knew that he had been working towards an even higher rank.

Rio plucked another petal and moved to lay across his lap on the bench. Her knees were bent to give her more leverage on the bench and to keep her in place better. That butterfly feeling was back – it returned whenever Liam did. She continued looking at the detached petal, while sneaking glances up at him here and there. ”It’s okay. I know you’re always lost somewhere nearby.” Then she moved to give him a quick kiss on the lips before settling her head back down on his lap. She threw the second detached petal behind the bench, and plucked another. Might as well, she already killed the flower.

She studied the stem and middle of the flower – it had one petal left. The one she had previously plucked was left sitting on her stomach. She’ll pick it apart later. ”What have you been up to, love?” The Marino briefly looked up at him from her science project, and continued to pick apart the flower. The flowers ovaries seemed much more interesting to poke and prod at for the moment. She plucked the last petal and left that one on her stomach as well, then started taking apart the ovaries. She started with the tiny flowers in the middle, plucking them in clusters first.

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

POSTED: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:28 pm

"Hello love"He loved her he knew this she was the star that guided his way. She was the sun that made his day's bright, what he wouldn't do for her. He smiled as he sat down she lit up and he just wanted to kiss her. She moved to him though kissing his cheek. She smiled and he couldn't help but smile too. His tail swaying in the wind as he looked down at her. She was so into this flower and it was cute. She laid on his lap and he couldn't help but notice all the little things about her.

The way her black hair just flowed over like water. Water the color of her eyes so stunning and captivating. he almost couldn't blink as he looked her over and then she spoke, her voice so soothing and musical. I'm not sure, I kinda forgot who I was for a few days huddled in my house. He's gone and it seems many are wary of my young sister. He spoke looking to the woman. He smiled to her, he couldn't help it. But I think I'm ok I'm better when I'm near you. I should have found you sooner. He spoke his tail swaying faster like his heart beat.

He looked at the pedal on her stomach and smiled. He reached out to run his hand down her. She enticed him and all he could do was sit silently. He watched her dissect the flower, like it was something that needed to be dissected. He wondered if she did that with kills too. He did he loved to piece them apart he loved to see how they worked how they came together and apart. He shook his head as he looked down at her. Rio His voice was soft and tender. Rio Marino, I love you He spoke his voice getting stronger. I have to ask you something could you sit up? he asked his voice tender yet strong

Liam Catori

Marie
Knight in Shining Armour

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:08 am

(425) LOL Liam's a creeper!

Rio was young, so her eyesight was crisp. She didn’t have any problems studying the tiny flowers within the flower that she pulled apart. They were little yellows ones with tinier petals that were almost microscopic. She attempted to pull even those tiny petals off with her fingernail, but they didn’t come off. She continued pulling the rest off of the ovaries – finally getting to the source of her fascination.

Somehow, despite her concentration on her task at hand, she was still able to hold a conversation with him – and she was both equally concentrated on both things. ”I think people are just afraid because Charlotte was thrown into leadership, just like that.” Change was always a hard transition – and from what Rio knew about the whole situation, she had seen it all happen way too suddenly. ”If it was a slower process – if your father hadn’t deteriorated so quickly and Charlotte was eased into the role – I don’t think the Court would have reacted like this.” Rio was even surprised, but she had faith in the woman – despite never meeting her before.

Using her thumbnail, Rio split the ovaries in half and watched the tiny plant seeds fall out and stick to the tips of her fingers. They were shrouded in this goo… according to a book, it was called… Nectar? Rio wasn’t too sure… And she wasn’t too sure where that book went either.

Liam’s words caused her to stop everything she was poking at and look up at him. Her periwinkle eyes locked on his, and her face remained serious. ”I love you too, Liam Catori.” She looked at him skeptically – yes, it wasn’t a set of words they used with each other often, but it was always assumed. At least, to her, she always assumed he loved her and she always tried to make it obvious that she loved him back, though it wasn’t stated as often. The first time he said it to her wasn’t at all a surprise – he made her feel special, and she liked that about him.

With his sudden request, she got up letting the petals and flower stem fall to the ground. Her former busy hands now sat in her lap as her eyes remained staring into his, searching for a clue. ”Yes?” This was much more important – and with the tone of his voice, it scared her a little bit. But in the back of her mind, she always knew that things could only improve from here. Liam was never the bearer of bad news.

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Liam watched her, the way she focused on a task made him smile. She worked with a skill that only those in their field seemed to have. She was delicate like the flower itself, calm like water and precise like a hawk. He just wanted to stay like this all day long but he knew he had to grow and just ask her. He had to be a man and just ask her.

The love between the two had always been silent. It had been something that both knew but never really spoke. Maybe they worried that saying it allowed would change what they had? Maybe Liam didn't want to say it for fear that she really didn't feel the same. Maybe he didn't want to make her feel awkward or strange. He wasn't sure what he didn't want or what he did.

No maybe even that was a lie he wasn't her by his side forever and for always. He wanted to treat her like the queen she was, to be her everything. He smiled as she told him that she too loved him. and then she sat up and looked at him. The look on her face was almost matching his. He reached out for her hand and smiled.

Rio I want you to move into my home He stated. I want to make you my mate, I want to give you all you want and need He spoke looking at her. I've wanted to ask you for a while now He spoke.
Liam Catori

Marie
Knight in Shining Armour

POSTED: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:47 pm

(307) Ooc.

From what Rio noticed about him was that Liam was actually more shy and timid than she was. She thought that she was the one daughter of the D’Angelo clan that didn’t have that fiery attitude (seemingly it was only evident when she was pissed off). Liam was much more reserved than she was – and by knowing that, she understood his difficulty with asking her these things. He was afraid of rejection, afraid that what she felt for him wasn’t the same as what he felt for her – but it was. Everything that he thought about her, she thought about him the same. He was – as she liked to put it – her knight in shining armor – the one who would rescue her from all the evils in the back of her mind.

As she looked into his eyes, she saw herself in them sometimes – and not just her reflection. A reflection of her inner soul, her being. They were both serious for a moment before he finally spit it out. At first, Rio was quiet. She needed a moment to register everything, but a big smile grew onto her lips. ”Let’s get mated at once!” The smile grew wider, now showing wolf teeth – but in a good way. She giggled, hearing herself. ”And I will start packing my things tonight – if you want me to.” She paused to caress his cheek. She stared deeply into his eyes, hoping that he would agree to all her spontaneous gestures. She had been waiting for this for a long time. It was time that she moved up in Cour des Miracles – time that she moved out of that Hotel and into a more permanent residence. ”I’ve been waiting for you to ask me these things. And I’m so happy you finally did.” Then she leaned into him for a kiss.

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

POSTED: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:35 am

He hated putting himself out on a limb. He had never felt like it was a good thing to do this but he had no choice he loved her. He had to stop being a scared child who hid under the blankets and whined. He was a man, a Catori and things in life were to continue as normal. He had to make his father proud of him and his mother oh he knew she could see him. He wanted to give her grand children that would one day make her proud as well. He knew Rio was the one for him, she was just so stunning and she did seem to care very much for him.

The words had stammered from his mouth and he looked like a fool. Some knight he was not even able to ask a woman to be his mate. He watched her though and his heart started to sink watching the sun fade from her look. She was going to tell him no wasn't she? An ear twitched as he held back a sigh. It wasn't fair he didn't want to have to deal with this. silence had filled the air only to be shattered by Rio's joy. He jumped an bit then smiled at her.

I want you to move in as soon as possible. I mean I want what ever you want but i want you close. He spoke smiling at her. Her eyes just lit up with all the excitement that was in her. He loved that about her just how happy she seemed to be He found no words left at the moment as she leaned in to kiss him. He moved forward wrapping one arm around to hold her head lightly. He wanted to be her everything and he wanted to give her a life she deserved. Rio He whispered. Before moving to pull her close and kiss her.
Liam Catori

Marie
Knight in Shining Armour

POSTED: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 pm

(386) Wrap up soon?

Every time she kissed him, the same butterflies came back to flap around in her stomach. She loved the feelings he gave her and she was so happy to be finally his. Even though it was just a promise that they made to each other – it was the next step. It was a whole new level to their relationship. Those plain words meant the world to her.

”Yes?” She spoke between kisses, and when they finally separated, she leaned back to look at him. He whispered her name, so that must have meant that he wanted to tell or ask her something else, right? She hoped it was something that would make her even happier – though, she really couldn’t think of anything that could be more wonderful than moving in with him. She would be living in the Catori house - with Kable and his other siblings – no? She was one of them, she belonged somewhere, to someone. She meant the world to someone – finally, she was free. Free of the taunts of her past – now she was more than capable of looking into the future.

Wasn’t she? As long as she kept to herself and stuck with Liam, she didn’t doubt a happy, comfortable life. It seemed he liked to please her, and she liked to please him. She would be his princess, and he would be her prince in the court of Cour des Miracles – the pack of royalty, as she saw it. It was one of the most wonderful of choices that she came here – anywhere else wouldn’t have given her joy like this place has - a beautiful home, a handsome mate, and many opportunities that awaited her.

Back to Earth, Rio. She found herself staring at his strong hands - well, she thought they looked strong anyway. She looked back up at his face and refreshed her smile, "Will you come back with me to the Hotel to help me pack?" Not that she had a lot of stuff - but she couldn't carry all of it. It would be best if she had some help; that way she wouldn't need to make two trips. "Do you have your own stables at the manor?" She wondered where she would keep Vitalia - still at the barn, or maybe in his backyard?

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

Dead Topics