[M] bang bang all over you

POSTED: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:26 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Skoll woke up with his mouth tasting like grape death.

The bittersweet taste of fruit and the harsh fire of alcohol mingled like malaise on the tongue, and his stomach spasmed, sending an acidic wash of bile across the back of his throat to clear it out. He lolled his tongue, gagged, opened his eyes and squinted in the darkness.

Goosebumps spread along his arms, prickling his fur, as the cold, dank air of the cellar washed over him. His palms were cold and sweaty, too, and groggily he began to wipe them off on his mussed fur.

His fingers touched a crusty patch on his abdomen. He sat upright, grimaced in disgust. What had spilled on him? He scratched at what had dried on his fur and held it up to his nose, took in a whiff of the scent.

His eye widened, darted around. Okay.

Vaguely mortified at the state he was in, Skoll got clumsily to his feet. Dizziness nearly knocked him back down; he bumped his shoulder against a wooden frame and something clattered. He cursed.

Okay, okay. His heart raced, one of many symptoms post-party Skoll knew intimately, and he fought to calm it. So he’d gotten drunk, blown his own horn, and passed out. In the cellar. Where the drinks were. He couldn’t say it was the first time. Whatever.

He walked a few more steps, pushing his hair out of his face, then ran into another shelf. Something broke.
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Brawler & Venatores heliophagy SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2018 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:36 pm

Oh, the world was a monstrous bright light and it was very not okay. Alessan blinked at the light that filtered above him in the trees and he could literally smell everything he did not want to smell on himself at that moment. He groaned in disgust, the taste of very stale wine making his mouth feel as though it had been coated with dandelion fluff. Attempts to clear it only resulted in him licking at the roof of his mouth, with no improvement. Water. Water was the answer.

He pushed his way through the bush he had collapsed into, somehow, and moved in a way that could only be accurately described as wading through the air, even though it was much thinner than water.

Alessan blinked in the light and realized where he was. The cellar? Had he gone to get more wine for the party? That didn't seem like him. Well, no, it did, but he did not recall ever drinking so much that he could barely remember the night prior. He did remember, something. His brain was a little slow and a little foggy.

A noise startled him, making his head swim as he turned toward the Cellar. Shaky legs took him down the stairs as he croaked out, "Hello?"

His eyes widened to see Skoll and his mouth hung agape. Alessan's eyes darted down to the man's unfortunate staining, and then at his odd smelling hand. Eyes back up and he put up a finger. "Oh, no, no no no no," he repeated, starting to laugh and smile, despite the situation being incredibly unfunny.

ALESSAN STORMBRINGER
And I cannot decipher between the thrill and the fear. I want to stop but I like it too much to let it stop here

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
Gen

voice from the past
from those conflicted nights
such faraway reflections
a Thousand Confessions
The soul yearns for honor

POSTED: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Avoiding the shards of some container, Skoll staggered toward the light from the cellar doors until it was blocked by a silhouette. Throwing a hand up to shield his eye, Skoll glared until he could make out Alessan’s surprised features, then grimaced in a mixture of confusion and embarrassment as Al began to laugh.

“What’s so goddamn funny?” the big wolf demanded, then remembered the state he was in. His ears grew hot.

Then he noticed the glance Alessan gave his hand.

He started to remember some things.

“Oh no,” Skoll said, and he leaned heavily against the nearest wall and pinched the bridge of his broad, scarred muzzle. “What did you do, what the fuck did I agree to–”

He recalled the alcohol warming his belly, the loose relaxed feeling, the conversation between friends turned joking and raunchy. He had probably made jokes at the expense of Alessan’s sexual orientation, Al had shot something lewd back, banter, and then:

Pfft, whatever, you aren't that good! Bet you can't make me--

Mortified, he splayed his fingers over his face to hide it. He groaned. He tried to remember if he’d groaned in front of Alessan. He started to wilt into the wall, as if it might suddenly absorb him from this embarrassment.
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Brawler & Venatores heliophagy SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2018 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Alessan straight up cackled, which likely echoed in a very painful way down the mouth of the cellar. It was the riotous laugh of someone who definitely didn't expect the outcome before him, but god was he enjoying it. He clutched at his belly as the memory of it came back, mostly a thought of proving Skoll wrong that it definitely took a man to know what a man liked.

"Oh my god, I was so goddamn right!" he hollered down the steps as he took the rest of the way down, standing probably closer than Skoll would have liked, knowing that Alessan was what he was. Not that the vintner had any intentions on the golden man, considering he was as straight as they came and he had already knocked up his adopted sister.

He waggled his fingers dangerously close to the man's torso. "You're such a pruuuude," he drawled, starting to laugh again, though it was actual laughter and not a witch's ugly throat garbage.

Alessan wiped false tears from his eyes, before he waggled his brows in the Sun Prince's direction, still making those fingers dance. "So tell me, mon Sénéchal," he said in a mocking tone, his knowledge of French nonexistent beyond the things Skoll himself had said. He paused a moment, smile widening.

"Did you enjoy it?"

ALESSAN STORMBRINGER
And I cannot decipher between the thrill and the fear. I want to stop but I like it too much to let it stop here

Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
Gen

voice from the past
such faraway reflections
a Thousand Confessions

POSTED: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:20 pm

The cackling and shouting reverberated through Skoll’s skull, inducing the urge to puke. He managed to hold it in with just a sour-tasting burp, cringing away from the stairs as Alessan descended them.

The vintner waggled his fingers, and Skoll lightly slapped his hand away, not wanting that gay sorcery touching him. “Noooo,” he protested, his voice raw, and held up both palms as if to defend himself. Alessan’s laughter rang around them, gleeful and smug and mocking. When he prodded at Skoll’s pride more, the warrior growled.

“I didn’t enjoy it!” he protested. “You – it – the thing has a mind of its own, okay, it doesn’t care what touches it! Wipe that stupid grin off your face!” He thrust his hands forward in an attempt to shove Alessan, though not violently. He just wanted the idiot to stop smiling. This all felt too much like defeat.

His mind scrambled for a better argument. He snorted, finding his balance, and tried to adorn his usual supercilious smile – a rendition that was too broad and nervous at the edges.

You were the one who enjoyed it, why else you were trying so hard to talk your way into my metaphorical pants, huh?

There we go. The appeal to his own ego was making him feel a bit better. He managed to lift his chin haughtily. Yes. Winner. Suck on that, Alessan. I bet you wanted to. He chuckled at his own wit.
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Excuses, excuses, excuses. All the lies a straight man told himself when he refused to believe that something very wonderful happened to him, especially when a very wonderful thing had come about from the hands of a skilled and experienced homosexual, who probably spent too much of his youth bed-hopping with the worst sodomites in the world.

Skoll ought to feel grateful that he was graced with such a good time, honestly.

The order to wipe the look off his face was noted and fully ignored, completely. Skoll just looked a little manic over the fact that Alessan had give his gerkin a jerkin the night before, even though the vintner had to perhaps force his smile a little to cover the budding nausea that was prickling in his throat. The shove had not helped to hide it, but brought the unpleasant gurgling front and center.

"As I recall, you said some pretty misguided things about my preferences." He gave an exaggerated sniffle, though he was hardly hurt. There were worse things that could have been said and Skoll had merely needled him enough to warrant a rather drastic response, that's all.

"Besides, I wanted to see if the rumors were true and you had a very large ego to cover a very large shortcoming," he said with a wink, though his hands went to his mouth as he felt the unfortunate sensation of something perhaps coming back up that ought to have stayed down.

ALESSAN STORMBRINGER

Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
Gen

voice from the past
such faraway reflections
a Thousand Confessions

POSTED: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:11 pm

Alessan’s grin twisted but did not vanish as commanded. He teased and sniffled, and Skoll’s cheeks puffed out with a snort, his eye narrowing. It was only after a second of holding his grimace that his face eased up into something like worry.

“You knew I didn’t mean half of it right?” he prompted. Bigoted as Skoll was, and as careless as he was with his words, he didn’t really care about Alessan’s preferences. He had accepted Hati at a young age, after all. Effeminate men were easy for the masculine Skoll to mock, but even he wouldn’t pass judgment about romance and other nonsense.

Even now he realized that his lapse probably made him look weak, and he scoffed and shook his hair out. “I mean of course you didn’t, you’re just a sensitive pansy!”

And speaking of sensitivities…

Skoll gaped at Alessan’s wink and glanced down at himself, then back up at the Stormbringer. “Ah fuck off!” He marched toward the man to smack him upside the head, but Alessan’s hand flew to his mouth and his throat lurched in a familiar way.

Skoll rolled his eyes, then smirked. “At least I know you wouldn’t’ve been able to handle my 'short'coming if you gag that easily.” He stopped, then shook his head wildly and held his hands up again. It was all too obvious where the night’s challenged had stemmed from, and Skoll had to draw the line somewhere. “No! No no no. Get outta here.” He tried to push past Alessan to reach fresh air, not that he particularly wanted daylight to reveal how disheveled he looked.

The thought made him pause, turn. He dragged his finger roughly across his throat. “If you tell anyone, I swear to God.”
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:16 pm

"You don't mean a lot of what you say," he countered lightly, though there was a hint of tightness to his voice. As much as he knew that Skoll was not entirely malicious, it was still a little bit hurtful in the end that there was no real thought to how he might affect another person's emotions. Alessan was fortunate in that he could let things roll of his back like water off a duck's feathers, but any other soul might have been hurt and broken by such derogatory things, even spoken in jest. "Which means you should say a lot fewer things you don't mean and a lot more of what you do mean in case someone with more delicate feelings might think you're actively a bastard," he added, rolling his eyes. He doubted very much that Skoll would ever watch what he said with any real conviction.

The push to fresh air, though, was welcome, even as his stomach began to roil yet again. Like a stormy sea, his gut rebelled against the presence of wakefulness and alcohol. He glared, though, openly at Skoll.

Then, mischief and triumph flooded his eyes like a victorious fighter. "And what do I get to keep my silence?" he asked as he fought to ignore the nausea that bubbled and popped, waxing and waning like the moon's face. His eyes practically glittered with the thought that he was going to get something out of the whole situation. "What are you offering me to make sure no one knows that I touched your dick and that you liked it?" he added, grin widening into a true "eat shit" smile, teeth bared and all.

ALESSAN STORMBRINGER

Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
Gen

voice from the past
such faraway reflections
a Thousand Confessions

POSTED: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 pm

ooc: as much as I love this I think we can wrap it up somewhere around here xD <3

ic:

Skoll blew a bullish snort when Alessan chastised him about what he said and did not say. His eye flickered off to the side as if he were contemplating this, but in the end he only rolled his shoulders and marched toward the sunlight. There would be no glorious moment of epiphany for Skoll Haskel today, no.

Alessan came out into the open air with him, but though he was rather green around the gills, he smiled with all his teeth. His eyes twinkled with dark promises – blackmail.

“Fuck you, I’ll not beat your face in, that’s what,” Skoll said, shaking his fist at the man. Realizing what this gesture somewhat looked like, he scowled and crossed his arms over his broad chest. “Whatever, we’ll say I owe you one.” He didn’t think Alessan would seriously go for it, though. Maybe he was underestimating the man – or overestimating his morals.

He rolled his eye and ran his hand through his hair. At least he knew the Stormbringer’s fingers hadn’t been wrapped in it; theirs wasn’t a tryst of passion.

Hey, it wasn’t gay if they didn’t kiss, right?
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
devour the sun
tarnished prince

Dead Topics