M - Destroy them all.

July plot

POSTED: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:47 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC: Just a generalised warning that Munroe is in something of a foul mood as a result of the decision made in the pack thread, so marked thread as mature in case. Also apologies in advance should he lash out at you!

So much for having been hoping that the general whisperings and rumours that had been spreading around the members of casa like wildfire had been untrue, after all who would not wish that their home would forever be safe from the troubles that were ever present in the world? That would no doubt be the dream of one who clearly did not know any better about how tough and cruel the larger world could be, probably a good thing that Munroe did know better even if he wished he didn't.

And after the pack meeting in which confirmed so much and let all into what had occurred with this Syndicate group that had been plaguing the borders - again - had to some degree gotten Munroe's blood boiling and in turn wishing that the outcome of the meeting had gone differently. Of course there were that part of him that did indeed understand the reasoning and motivation behind such a decision, but it did not mean it made anything any easier did it? Well at the very least it didn't make it any easier for Munroe to accept, just as well there was always a way in which to focus any frustration upon something else rather than the alternative.

And that were just what he were going to be doing all the way out here wandering the borders, with nose to the ground for the most part refreshing any spots that may be in need of refreshing but for the most part anger filled blue orbs constantly wandered seeking out any - and potentially all - signs of movement. After all what better way in which to vent out any feelings of discontent than by directing it upon something worthwhile? Besides it were not as if he could really fuck up something like that could he? Well hopefully not too badly.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Sam

POSTED: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:26 pm

OOC Mind if I come in with a Guin?

Since the start of this whole thing Guin had spent the majority of her time along the border, even sleeping among the tree branches when most of the other Cavaliers had returned to the safety of the Fort. Normally she would not seek out the company of another, and that wasn't really her intention at the moment either. She didn't think herself an impervious fighter, but if these bastards tried to penetrate further into the packlands in a more coordinated effort, she would be watching and prepared to warn the others. However, with the recent hostage situation and the impending stealth mission to be carried out, she didn't think it was a good idea for anyone to be alone any more.

So when Guin caught the solitary scent of Munroe, the warrior princess changed her direction and followed his path in her two legged form, one hand grasped around her drawn weapon. She'd rather not be caught by surprise with a sheathed sword. Liver touched ears twitched as the sounds of a wolf came to them close by. The strength of the Knight male's scent increased as she followed the sounds. "Munroe," she voiced his name quietly, barely above a normal speaking tone. "You shouldn't be out here on your own." rather than warn him back to the Fort she fell in step beside him, her ghost green eyes keenly scanning around them.

She hadn't gotten to the impromptu pack meeting until almost everyone else had already cast their vote. She'd put in her two cents, of course, once she'd been updated about the current situation and who had voted for what. She'd voted for stealth as well. Despite the bone she had to pick with the Syndicate personally, full out assault wasn't a good idea when you had no knowledge of any sort on the target. Ghost greens looked over at her companion, noting the way he carried himself that he might be upset. "The stealth mission will work." unknown to her, her attempt at support might not be as well met as she hoped with Munroe's current mood.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Amoris
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 am

OOC; Sure that's fine with me! Also apologies for Jerky McGrumpface.

Well, Munroe had not come across anything or anyone yet - whether it be friendly or not - which given his current somewhat foul mood was in some ways probably a good thing but then again at the same time it also proved to intensify the anger and generally foulness in which surged through him. It were for the most part because of this that got Munroe's attention mostly and solely focused upon the areas just beyond where he were wandering that caused him to at first not take note of his 'stalker'. Admittedily at first he had thought it had been someone daring to approach the borders and do who knows what more damage towards the casa lands, so it were probably a good thing that he made no effort to go charging off before completely confirming the origins of the sounds. Which although within casa territory could - given recent events - just as easily have been an intruder as it could a packmate.

So to first hear his name and the typical scent associated with the cavalier's was just about enough to calm him just a little for now, at least up until her statement about his solitary wanderings got blue eyes glaring upon Guin before he allowed the growl to escape his jaws. "What's your fucking excuse then? Maybe should take your own advice and go home." Munroe snapped challengingly as the knight male stared upon the female almost daring her to do something about his outburst.

Of course naturally there were that - albeit small - part of Munroe that did feel guilty for having said this to her given that no doubt her intentions were good but at this particular point in time it were near hard for him to believe. But all the same it did cause him to just as quickly tear his gaze away from Guinevere and allow blue eyes to wander and simply remain quiet, well who knew what would come forth from his mouth next? Hopefully nothing worse than what he had already spoken. Rather it were an unconvinced huffing sound escaped the male before simply shrugging, well although he would need further convincing upon the matter if she wanted to believe that the stealth mission would work then fine but didn't mean he wanted to. "Yeah whatever . . . . . " he muttered.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Sam

POSTED: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:03 pm

OOC It's cool, Guin can take the heat. XD

The growl and expletive caused perked ears to twitch backward against her skull in consternation, ghost greens flicking down to meet Munroe's blue orbs. "I was just about to head home, and I wasn't scouting. Just watching a section of the border for an invading attempt. If I saw anything, I'd be able to run back and warn the Fort." she'd moved every now and then, but had only watched, not patrolled up and down the scentline like some sort of guard. If they caught her moving up and down one section they'd be more likely to avoid it and use a less watched portion to cross into Casa territory.

Despite the mood he seemed to be in she was glad her words prompted the Knight male to tear his gaze from hers and take in their surroundings. Guin did the same, scanning the area opposite of him to ensure they had no blindspots. His mutterings after the attempt of comfort made an ear flick once again in his direction. While still focused on watching around them, Guin shifted her pace to brush the leg closest to Munroe against his side. "It's better this way. Right now they know Halifax better than all of us put together, and we'd be a fool to think they won't have traps laid out to snatch us. We've seen the effectiveness of those traps, and that's without an eminent threat coming toward us most of the time." there had been a few incidents where the loners had been close by the traps.

Guin could see in her minds eye how well an assault could go. Or how badly it could turn out. It was a fifty fifty chance either way, but Guin wasn't a betting person. Not with unknown odds at least. "With the stealth team going in we can get a layout of their camp, their numbers, maybe even get Hartt, Isaac, and Arthur back. Then when we have the advantage, a wrinkle of her lip revealed the ivory curve of a canine. then we can strike back and show them why it was their worst decision to come back for more."
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Amoris
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:37 am

OOC; Sorry for the wait, my muse has been somewhat lacking recently.

Munroe was unable to prevent the snort from escaping him at her statement in her supposedly not patrolling, sure that generally entailedd moving along the borders so technically she wasn't patrolling but - whether it just be in his mind - staying in one spot was still in essence the same thign was it not? "I never said you were scouting, but you are patrolling in a way. Just because your not moving doesn't mean your not out along the border's watching out for any trouble." Munroe muttered, though not making any effort to disguise his words given how quiet he spoke it probably would have be hard to hear them if one were not listening carefully.

Her following words and statements were followed with silence from Munroe as at the very least he made the effort to not only listen to all that she had to say and at least come to some degree accept what Guinevere were saying in regards to the potential outcomes of what an all out assault would cause and result in. But then again it didn't stop him from continuing to think what he had already vocalised, thankfully the sensation of the female's leg against his side - whether intentional or not - was enough to silence Munroe before he regretted what he were to say next. Rather he allowed his frustrated mind to fully consider what he had to say before putting it into words.

"But them are some who could argue that the stealth option has just as much risk as attacking outright, then would have more pack mates to save." he argued, briefly casting his gaze towards Guin for a matter of moments before he allowed himself to nudge her a little in silent thanks for at least taking the time to get him to firstly calm and consider his thoguhts before he acted upon them. "Shame couldn't attack while the stealth team rescued the others, then attack from both sides and just beat the crap out of them." Sure it had a hugh chance of not working in their favour but then again it could go either way.

"Guinevere? Look i'm sorry, i didn't mean to take it out on you." Munroe apologised, sure the frustration in which he felt about the whole situation was still evident but the guilt in which he felt about the wasy he had treated her was wrong in many ways. And if she chose to not accept his apology then Munroe would understand not hold it against her.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Sam

POSTED: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 am

OOC That's alright, I've been having the same issue. ^^;;

His snort made her inside ear twitch toward the male, but otherwise she remained silent as he continued on to mutter that whether moving or not, she had still been patrolling. In a way she supposed he was right. And perhaps she should have had a partner in all this time, but no one had struck her fancy for company. Except maybe Arlen, and now Munroe. "Someone had to," was all she replied with.

During her next speech he seemed to contemplate her words. He seemed ready to shoot her down, so to speak, until her leg brushed his side and he looked to have calmed down a small bit. This was only more apparent as he finally spoke. To be fair, he had a point as well. She caught his gaze for a moment before she felt a returned nudge against her leg. "I don't dismiss that you're right about that, either. But I also noticed that the majority of those who didn't vote for stealth also haven't even had their First Blood. They want revenge, and I get that, but that's not a good reason for a full out assault. At least not to me."

She knew their hearts were in the right place but a potential battlefield, with way too many unknown factors, wasn't the right time or place for emotionally driven teens. The shitty part was she still felt like one of those emotional teens. It may be a bit smarter to go with the stealth plan, but she wanted as much as anyone to tear some throats out. "I agree. Contrary to what you might think, I'd love a battle with the Syndicate." Guin blinked at the sound of her name and looked back toward the Knight male as he apologized. At first it surprised her, but after a few seconds to process it she managed a slight smile and shook her head.

Her hand closest to Munroe reached out to dig into his scruff gently, pulling her fingers through the golden fur. "It's alright, don't worry about it. We're all on edge. Just keep that anger at the ready, you may be able to put it to good use soon." that said, Guin retracted her touch, not wanting to be rude by extending it for longer than it may be welcome.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Amoris
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:15 pm

Alright this argument with the female beside him wasn't exactly getting Munroe anywhere and if nothing else it were simply leading to more frustration upon his part if nothing else, that and quite frankly he were also simply just getting bored with the whole conversation really. To the point where if one of them were not to change the topic there were little point that Munroe would ultimetly say something he would potentially come to regret at some future point if not immediantly afterwards.

It were just a shame that his irritation were quick to flare up as he spoke of all those - like himself - who were in favor of attack, a combination of a growl and huff escaping his lips before the male gained control of himself. It were also here that Munroe found himself shifting so that within a few short minutes he were finally able to look Guin in the eyes now that he were within his bipedal form before finding his voice. "Thanks for reminding me i wasn't born here and didn't have the luxury of becoming an 'adult' by your standards, i was busy growing up elsewhere." Surprisingly there were no hint of emotion within his voice as he spoke, but just because there wasn't didn't prevent the almost eeriely clam yet angry look evident within his eyes. He didn't know what was worse, the fact that there would be a frustrating wait for such a time to come that revenge could be inflicted upon those who had wronged casa or that he had been compared to - in his mind - pups, even if in theory they were of age.

Thankfully though whatever it were that the male were feeling he were not going to act upon it at least not yet; it were here he tore his gaze away from his female companion forcing something akin to a bored look to form upon his features. "This conversation is getting really boring, how about we change it? Whatever happened between you and Marius? You both seemed so close at one point." Normally Munroe would quite literally keep his nose out of his brothers business but it didn't mean he hadn't taken note of things once in a while and that included the interactions between them but that had seemed to fade some time ago. So it couldn't hurt to ask could it? And if she did feel offended then he would probably find out soon enough and know not to ask again.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Sam

POSTED: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:07 pm

OOC here

Guin's ears twitched to acknowledge the quiet sounds uttered by the other male. For a moment she was genuinely confused as to why, until Munroe decided to shift to his bipedal form to be more level with her and spoke. Her eyes rolled mildly. "Dude, chill. I hadn't even mentally lumped you in with them, don't put words in my mouth. I was literally only talking about them." in hindsight she could see why he'd reacted as he did but still, geeze. Munroe had never seemed less like an 'adult' to her just because he hadn't passed Casa's version of graduation from puphood. She let it pass, however, and when Munroe tore his gaze from hers and mentioned changing the topic, she didn't argue. That is, until he moved it onto her and Marius.

Guin's ears pinned back with mild irritation, just for a moment, before they pricked forward once more. Even that one little slip of her mask shouldn't have happened; she wasn't supposed to care. "He'd be the better one to ask about that. He just stopped showing interest and kinda began acting like I didn't exist." maybe it'd been just a puppy crush for him. She still got butterflies when she saw him across the Square, but that feeling had been tainted by hurt from his behavior towards her. Guin didn't expect to be lavished with attention, she didn't really want it that way either. Marius hadn't been that kind of man to begin with anyway. But there'd been nothing for months. Her ears dropped, just a little. "Has he...said anything about me? To you?" she didn't care, she was just curious. Just. Curious.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Amoris
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Alright, now that was truly wrong of him. Munroe knew full well that he were truly being irrational when he had spoken out in regards to his assumptions that Guinevere had simply considered him as anything less than an adult, but given his current frame of mind it had come as no surprise that he had been offended by her words. But all the same it did not prevent Munroe from also feeling guilty for the way in which he had spoken towards the lady besides him; of course her intentions had not been to offend him in any way or to otherwise bunch him together with the casa youngsters. Though despite his feelings about having snapped at her it did little to prevent his curiosity in regards to the - potentially invasive - queries about her and Marius.

If he had taken note of the irritation in which had passed over her features at his mention of his brother and her then Munroe didn't show it, rather he just simply allowed the silence to progress before Gyunevere allowed herself to answer his enquiries before putting forth her own to him. Which of course puzzled him, sure Munroe and Marius were close - but at the same time they were not ones to share such information as that with each other. "Why? Should he have said something to me about you? I know we're close but do value certain amount of privacy too." He truly did not intend to sound overly dismissive in his words of his knowledge - or lack of - about the two but it were true.

"Sorry Guinevere, but just because we are brother don't mean we share everything. Besides we haven't exactly spent much time alone together recently either so your guess is as good as mine." Munroe answered apologetically as he shrugged in turn before sympathy filled blue orbs turned back to focus upon her.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Sam

POSTED: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:14 pm

OOC here

There were no more words spoken about this group and for this Guin could be grateful. It seemed a sore subject for Munroe and she had little desire to stir him up more than he already looked to be. his attempt to steer the conversation down a different path was uncomfortable at best, flat out irritating at most. Everything between her and Marius had come to a halt for a reason that remained unknown to her. At times, she wondered if she had offended him in some way. Or if he'd fallen out of interest. Maybe he didn't find her attractive anymore.

These were thoughts and doubts she hadn't voiced to anyone. Guin barely let them run rampant in her own mind. If he no longer wanted what she could give, then fine. But still...some warning would have been nice. An explanation. Guin's ears slipped backwards once again in a moment of nostalgia as she remembered how many times they'd 'run into each other', seemingly by accident. Ghost green gaze fell to the ground, a hurt expression crossing her expression for barely a span of heartbeats before she minutely shook herself and pricked her ears, bright orbs once again keen on their surroundings.

"No reason." she murmured, almost absentmindedly, all the while her heart clenched a little in ways it hadn't for months. Not a word? Had she meant nothing to him to begin with, had he only been humoring her to spare her the hurt of rejection? An ear flicked toward Munroe as he continued. She could hear the apologetic tone to his voice and her expression softened some. She didn't understand not sharing things with a sibling; she'd shared with Tristan all the time. But she didn't mention that part.

"It's fine, really. His loss if he's not interested anymore." her words might have sounded cold, if her voice hadn't gone just a tad hoarse on the last bit. Guin turned her face away from Munroe to hide the glisten in her eye. She wasn't gonna cry, but damn if she'd let him see her hurt.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Amoris
Luperci

Dead Topics