You Go Through Life Wondering What it's All About

But at the End of the Day, it's All About Family

POSTED: Sun May 26, 2019 3:51 am

Dusk had given word of Borya's extended family beyond the Hushhowl clan, and it was safe to say that Darkness wasn't too happy about it. The issues that rose quickly and ended just as abruptly when Dusk had gone to find Zetsubou were still fresh in Darkness mind. The image of his daughter, not unlike his late mate, were carved into his mind. As far as his children were concerned, they were very much like their parents, if not as fantastic as Hartt herself. To assume Borya's Uncle may not be the same as his brother, or father? It seemed foolish to assume.

Nevertheless, he sought man's time out when word had found the Hushhowl man. Hibiki, was his name, and the man had been granted permission to see Borya by Luca and Dusk. He did not want to infringe on that time, of course, but he'd sent word through Dusk that when their meeting was over, it was time for Darkness to figure out who this man was and what he was all about.

Sitting at the fire in the center of the densite, Darkness prodded at the flames. He recalled his first instinct of Shaamah, moreso than Zetsubou. Hartt had trusted the man, but he couldn't blame her for any of it. Everything had been so chaotic. Hackles shivered atop his shoulders as he folded his arms and rested his chin against them. He was angry enough to want the bastard to pay in blood, but not so foolish as to thing he could overpower the very same man that lifted him off the ground when he struggled.

Why did everything lead back to that miserable day?

Was it something he'd done?

Hartt was so strong of will and heart. Eyes of brilliant blue like the summer skies that stretched out endlessly, but a warrior's mindset behind those precious sapphires that was unyielding. What would she have him do with Hibiki? The thoughts lingered in his head for quite some time before he found himself in the corporeal world, again. Amber eye lifted from the fire and found he'd been sitting there long enough for the sun to pass the crest over his head. It shouldn't be long now, so he sat patiently with a dull gaze at the light of the crackling flames.

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Dark
Fisher

POSTED: Mon May 27, 2019 10:26 pm

+300 words.

Hibiki often wondered what the other members of the Petite Cour thought of the male's migration between the small loner band and Casa. He had his reasons, but greatest of those was to see his new family. Considering their paths in life, it didn't seem like there was too much going for either of the brothers. Maybe Jamaigo had it the best. He was still wandering about at the University in Portland.

Sapient might have been gone, but no doubt those that had moved to Portland were still hanging around the same area, much like the Cour was doing with the members of the Court that had chosen to stay behind and fight.

The dark male could never turn his back on them, not on the place he had come to to wipe his slate clear, to accompany the great friend he had made, and jump ship when they needed him the most. There was still so much he could do for them, and nothing was going to make him change his mind. He was thankful to the Casa leader for allowing him passage to visit with his nephew.

The young one was coming along well despite the injury that he was cursed with.

On this particular outing, he had been invited to join another of the members, the father of Dusk. Darkness was part of his family now, and it would look poor on him not to introduce himself, as well as to ignore such a summons. He had spent much of the day among those in Casa, spotting the collared man sitting by the fire.

Hibiki padded towards the muscular man, bowing his head respectfully before taking a seat across from the man. He straightened out his kimono before addressing Darkness, It is a pleasure to formally meet you sir. Sorry if I am a little late. You wanted to speak to me?

Hibiki

Petite Cour
Armurier
Salena
Luperci
復讐 生まれ変わる
Raggedy Man

POSTED: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:22 pm

The shadow of a man that moved opposite end of the fire pulled Darkness' eye out of the daze of memories that had taken up the empty moments of his life. The Hushhowl Patriarch wasn't so well versed that he was going to get up and let the man sit with a proper introduction, but Darkness was not so ignorant to socialization now that the man's apology was going to fall on deaf ears,” Yeu ahre hiere. Dhank yeu feur coeming,” Darkness straightened himself up. He wasn't upset that the man took so long. After all, if he had been spending time with Borya or Dusk, that was one thing, and surely he had other things to do than simply talk. Darkness, however, did not. All in all, the waiting was worth it to finally see the man.

“I deid,” Grayed muzzle looked around the den site for a moment, seeking out if Dusk or Borya were soon to come. Finding the trail to the den from the Fort clear, he returned a solitary eye to Hibiki,” My faemily haes becoem laerge ahnd bien throeugh haerd tiems. It briengs dhe neid feur mieting ahll ov dhose dhat ahre in it,” His expression didn't match the tone of his voice. An expression of his face was void of anything that might give away his true intention. A blessing and a curse. His tune, however muddled by his accent, had a warmer hint to his, as well as a bit of a defensive tone. He was doing well enough to keep his hands off of Hibiki's collar. Dusk had mentioned that he was unlike the beast who had harmed her. He couldn't blame him for what his father had done, but there was always the chance that there was ill will. Darkness needed to know for himself.

“I have haerd ov dhie Coeurt. I ahm soerry feur vhaet it haed coem teu,” Condolences were given to the man that was just as much a part of Darkness' family now, as he was a stranger to him,” Yeu ahre vielcome teu coem teu our dien if yeu nied ahnythieng, buet fuerst... Tiell me aboeut yeursielf. Who ahre yeu? Vhaet yeu deu?” The first question came and was given plenty of time to answer. He'd listen intently to what Hibiki had to say about it. Hard work was something the Hushhowls valued by nature, and it would give him some insight to where Borya's blood came from. After all, Dusk's pregnancy had surprised them all. All he had was Hibiki to get an idea of where his grandson came from.

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Dark
Fisher

POSTED: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:17 am

+300 words.

Hibiki had not meant to keep the man waiting. Judging from the interaction he had with Dusk, there was still a lot of information that was still left out. They didn't know much about him or even the background on the man that was Borya's father. With Jamaigo not even being around that much, it left him being the sole source of this kind of information.

His suspicions on the matter had been confirmed when Darkness explained about his expanding family, and what they had been through. Both families had been through so much, but where as his own family had seemed so broken apart, the white and black man's family held strong. How envious he was, even if for just a few moments. He wish he knew where his brother had gotten to.. for his other brother to come join the rest of them here instead of being in Portland.

In time. He just had to be patient and search for the former of the two brothers.

The topic of the Court caused his head to lower a bit, ears turning back slightly, It is troubling times for all of us, but we are surviving. We're still strong so long as we have one another, and I will do whatever I can to help.

The dark male gave a small pause before he continued, Thank you for the offer sir. My name is Hibiki, and I am the Petite Cour's blacksmith. I am their Armurier. Those were the answers to the man's questions, but he knew there were more sure to come. He let his answers hang in the air for a moment before he spoke up again, Please, feel free to ask about anything you like. I'll answer them the best I can given the questions.

Hibiki

Petite Cour
Armurier
Salena
Luperci
復讐 生まれ変わる
Raggedy Man

Casa di Cavalieri