Re: This is home

POSTED: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:31 pm

YBhasu said they could come back if she wanted to, before excitedly running off to show her the sword he had mentioned. Atrea couldn't help the smile that formed on her maw, glad that he was excited about something. It also made her feel a bit more at ease being so new to the pack, and having someone treat her the same as any other member. Or at least she hoped this was how other members got treated, it was a pleasant feeling. Following the excited form of her new pack mate, she watched as he slowed a bit. They were near the training grounds now and Bhasu went and picked up the wooden sword before happily showing it to her.

"It's beautiful" she found herself saying and gazed at it in appreciation. A lot of work had gone into making this wooden sword, making it more than just something for practice. This was something that was useful and nice to look at at the same time. Bhasu was talking about how his real sword weighed compared to the wooden one and since he had given her permission too, she did test them both out. The weight of his crafted weapon surprised her to say the least. It weighed more than the sharp metal blade of his grandfathers sword. At the mention of him wanting to be fast and deadly, her ears moved a little. To do that, he would need to constantly train with the wooden sword even after switching to the real blade.

Then for some reason the male went on a tangent about bows, which Atrea had to admit to herself she did not know much about. Her focus when play training had always been on the bladed type of weapon. Sure she knew the practical use of a bow, and that you could hunt with it, but she herself had never used one. Still she nodded to show she was listening, even if she didn't fully understand the direction of the last tangent that he went on.

344 words
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Awarded for adopting a Casa adoptable!
Casa di Cavalieri
Reticent
Ash
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:32 pm

He was so pleased as he watched the young woman admire his creation. A big grin spread over his features as she said it was beautiful. His tail wagged like an excited pup as he went in about his sword and lead to a tangent. His cheeks warmed and ran a hand through his sable mohawk when he realized she had a distant look in her eye. He saw that her nods were just polite gestures. They were something he too would do when being polite, but not interested in what the person was saying. "Sorry. I use more than one weapon...and my goal with fighting is to be strong and fast no matter the tools I use." His hand came to stop at the back of his neck and he rubbed it trying to loosen up some.

"...are swords the only thing your only interest, or knowledge resides in?" His ears went forward and he tilted his head letting his arms drop with curiosity.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Bear

POSTED: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:49 pm

Atrea felt a bit bad, sensing she had saddened him somehow. "I know of...several weapons in general. I am not sure what a recurve is though?" The dark female felt her cheeks warm "Sorry if I didn't seem interested, I was just wondering why you started talking about bows after talking about the sword..." she scratched her check "I was trying to follow what your thought line might be, so I may have been a bit lost in thought...sorry about that Bhasu." Had she offended him too much?

It would be bad if the first person she had met now thought she was rude or not interested in anything he had to say. The dark female wanted to learn about the weapons he had mentioned of course, but she had also wondered at the change in topic. She supposed he had answered that by saying he used more than one weapon. "That is actually really amazing that you can use more than one weapon..." she looked to the ground, wondering what else she could say. Maybe she was the type to only want one weapon, but that didn't mean that she didn't respect those who could use multiple weapons.

204 words
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Awarded for adopting a Casa adoptable!
Casa di Cavalieri
Reticent
Ash
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:36 pm

He studied her as she spoke and his ears pressed forward, "Oh, no need to be sorry Astrea...I can sometimes babble on when I'm excited. " The young male being an only pup to his family tended to be an observant fellow and therefore read others as best he could so he didn't bore or upset them. Now he could see she was feeling guilty, or bad. She complimented him, but seemed to go back into herself a bit. He watched as her gaze fell to the earth below their feet.

"Yeah, but it was only because I had family that wanted me to learn their ways. So it was a way to please all of my family." He gave a warm smile trying to cheer her up. "Hey, let me take you around the pack. I can show you some of my favorite places to relax and meditate." He put his sword down and waited for her before he led the way around Casa to give the new member a little tour.

ooc: we can end it here. You can make another reply and archive :3
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Bear

Casa di Cavalieri