Everybody's looking for something

Iorek

POSTED: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:10 am

Night had been in a bit of a state the past couple of days. Her mother was gone, most likely dead judging from the amount of blood they found. Her father and sisters were long gone, leaving her there alone. The young girl spent most of her time in the house Remus brought her to so she could heal, otherwise she could be found just laying in the grass among the flowers outside of the Fort.

Emerald orbs gazed up at the sky, watching as a few clouds passed by. She just didn't know what to do with herself. It wasn't like she could train to fight so she could be of some sort of help if there was a fight with those loners. Her leg was still injured after all and would take some time to fully heal. It left the young girl with very limited options of what she could actually do. For one, just getting to wherever she wanted to go was a hassle. She either needed a crutch so she didn't put too much pressure on her ankle or Remus carried her. Sure, she didn't really mind being carried, it was even a little fun, but it was still a little tedious to have to do it every time she needed to go somewhere.

A sigh escaped black lips as Night sat up and started picking at the wild flowers. They were certainly pretty. Maybe she could do something with them? Perhaps she could decorate her hair with them? She wasn't very good at things like that though. If only Arlen were there. He seemed to be pretty good at such things.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Shade
Mate to Remus

POSTED: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:11 am

Word Count → 615
Secui → Optime | Day | July | CdC
*Drops a beefy post*

The massive Secui form of Iorek padded through the fields. His posture was rigid and his paw steps were hesitant He was scared, afraid of the monster that came out when the loners attacked. He was the monster, the monster that killed someone, the monster that attacked a friend. The blood on his paws, the corpse of the loner, the anger that tinted his vision red, the blood coming from the scratches in Teagan's arm. It wasn't him, and he was scared it would happen again. The youngster reverted to more feral forms, though he was afraid that if he shifted down to Lupus, a form he had no experience in, he wouldn't be able to protect his pack mates, though shifting into his Optime form meant he was more dangerous. The wolfdog was stuck between being safer and being able to protect.

Though, staying in the more feral forms meant no hands. And that meant no flower picking or flower crowns. That was one of the brown behemoth's hobbies and something that calmed him. He had been wearing the same flower crown for a while, the colorful one. He was afraid, though. What if he lost control again? What if he killed someone? Would if he hurt a pack mate again? He didn't know what to do. He knew that Arlen had been trying to counsel him, trying to get him to see that he wasn't a monster. But, the Stryder boy hadn't been there on that day, seen what the mutt had seen. He knew that he could ask his friend to make a crown for him, but he didn't want to be a burden. Maybe if the bear boy stayed away from people would make it safer.

The hybrid beast slowly began shifting up from his massive Secui form to his monstrous Optime form. He didn't move from the four-legged stance he had assumed when he was a loner. He still remembered the blood on his hands and shuddered. He tried to distract himself, looking around the field. The crimson-eyed monster then began moving around, slowly on four legs. He went on his haunches to pick the flowers, carried them and walked awkwardly on three limbs and repeated the process until he had enough to make a lot of flower crowns, though the red-eyed recruit couldn't count past three.

With the bear-like giant's attention on the flowers, he hadn't been paying any attention to his surroundings. He saw a patch of black in the green field among the wildflowers. He was close to her and that made him tense. His scarlet eyes looked at her, making eye contact. He couldn't run now. He took a breath, hoping he wouldn't snap. And then the brown-painted youth moved in his awkward manner towards the girl.

The feral male noticed she had flowers and didn't do anything with them. What was she doing? In curiosity, his head tilted "F-flower...f-flower c-crown? Y-you....w-want?" He stammered, dropping the flowers on the ground near the girl. He sat down and looked at her. Every aspect of him screamed shy bordering fear. The young knight hoped he didn't lose control.

The girl smelled like many people the blood-eyed boy knew. She smelled like his red-furred friend and like the white-furred woman, Hartt. His red eyes looked into her greens. He felt a bit more at ease, though his rigid posture didn't cease. He noticed that her ankle was wrapped in white that shouldn't be there. His eyes darted down towards the bandage, studying it for a second. And then the crimson-eyed Cavalier's head tilted.

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Night was in her own little world for a few moments, just trying to distract herself from everything that had happened. She hadn't ever imagined she'd be alone like this, yet in the spanse of just a couple months, she was left alone and without her family. It was hard, especially after her and Remus found that blood. There was just so much it was hard to believe anyone when they said she was fine and she was just another hostage. Night knew that wasn't true.

The sound of another approaching caught her attention and the dark furred girl looked up to meet the red gaze of an almost bear like male. She hadn't ever met him before herself, but based on the description her mother gave, Night assumed this was the boy she had met outside Casa. He moved in a way similar to her mom, making the young girl stare at him and watch his movements with her head cocked to the side. She never saw anyone besides her own family walk like that. He glanced down at the flowers and offered to make her a flower crown. Her own green orbs glanced up at the crown upon his head and assumed that's what he meant. Yes, please. Yours is very pretty. he seemed to be much more feral than the others in Casa, making her wonder where he was from. You're Iorek right? You met my mom, Hartt. I'm Night.

Night watched as his gaze traveled down to the bandages on her ankle. Not everyone in Casa knew what happened so she had already told this story a couple of times. I got caught in one of the traps and hurt my ankle. I can't walk much until it heals.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Shade
Mate to Remus

POSTED: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Word Count → 302
Optime | Day | July | CdC
The crown Iorek wants to make

Iorek nodded as the girl said yes. He was starting to calm down a bit, but his fur was still fluffed up. A small smile took over his face for a second before going back to his somewhat anxious face. He was still afraid, afraid of the monster that had made himself known. He tried to get his mind off of it by gazing at the flowers, trying to see what would be the nicest flowers to chose. The wolfdog would ask when he got the courage.

The wolf asked if he was Iorek and a slightly confused look passed the brown behemoth's face before he nodded. She said that Hartt was her mother, though she looked a lot different from the white female. The fellow Cavalier introduced herself as Night. He nodded, not knowing what else to say. The brown-painted brute didn't exactly know what to say. His social skills weren't the best, though they had been set back a bit.

Night said that she had broken her ankle in a trap. The red-eyed recruit had already been caught it two. He was lucky that he hadn't broken his ankle when he accidentally set off a trap. Albeit, he hadn't been hanging since his weight had broken the trap. The traps could break ankles? "T-Traps b-bad...g-got s-stuck...s-stuck i-in t-two." The crimson-eyed Cavalier said, wincing at the memories.

"W-What f-flower...w-what f-flower w-want?" The hybrid beast asked, pushing some flowers forwards. He had quite the collection of flowers. There were many wildflowers and flowers of almost every color. He scanned the pile to see what flowers he wanted for his crown. He liked the pink flowers and began plucking some out while he waited for the black-furred female to chose. The massive yearling gathered enough to make a crown while listening for instructions.

Silverfrost

POSTED: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:37 am

The male beside her seemed to calm down a little, but his fur was still standing on end and puffing him up. Was it always like that or was he nervous or scared around her? Maybe she did something wrong? She wasn't scary or something was she? Night couldn't figure out what was wrong, so she decided to be straightforward and ask. Did...Did I do something? Your fur is all puffy. The dark girl reached a hand out, intending to attempt to smooth the fur down on the back of his neck. If he flinched or tried to move away from her though, she would retract her hand back.

Iorek seemed to have a very feral way of speaking, using as few words as possible to get his point across. She nodded at his statement about traps, a sad expression on her face. Yes, traps are bad. I think mom got stuck in one, but one of those loners found her. There had been so much blood, it was hard for her to imagine Hartt being able to come back. The young girl shook her head, trying to stop herself from getting so upset again. After all, she had come out here to try to relax and calm down. She glanced up at her companion from out of the corner of her eye, quickly focusing back on the flowers again. Sorry.

Grateful for the distraction, Night held up some small, but pretty purple flowers when Iorek questioned her. I like these. Can you show me how to make a crown?
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Shade
Mate to Remus

POSTED: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:20 pm

OOC305

Iorek felt bad that he made Night feel bad. He was just so anxious that it was hard to let his fur lay flat, or at least some degree of flat. He turned his massive head towards her and said, "N-No...i-it n-normal...s-sorry." The wolfdog said. He didn't mind her petting him, he leaned into it. He calmed down a little with the touch and his fur smoothed down a little. He was starting to forget about how dangerous he thought he was. He was calmer for once.

The brown behemoth wanted to ask about Hartt, but the sad expression on the girl's face stopped him. He remembered when he lost his mother and he knew how it felt. His mother had been killed by loners and he had been unable to protect her. The loners had taken her mother, but it didn't make him feel any better that he had killed one. Murder was still murder and he was a killer. The hybrid beast didn't see why she had said sorry, it didn't make sense. Nobody should say sorry about being sad. "N-no s-sorry...i-it o-okay." The feral beast said.

The green-eyed female selected some pretty purple flowers. They were small and the red-eyed recruit feared he was crush them if he tried to make a crown with them. The wolf girl would be better with her smaller fingers. She asked him to show her which made it easier. "W-We m-make t-to...t-together." The crimson-eyed Cavalier said and gathered the flowers he was going to use.

"T-twist s-stems...s-stems t-together...l-like th-this." The massive yearling instructed, doing the same with his own flowers. He slowly weaved them together, adding more flowers as he went. He did it slowly, letting the female copy him. He finished the flower crown and looked back at his friend. "P-Pretty." The fluffy monster said.

Form:Time:Date:Place:
OptimeDayJulyCdC

Silverfrost

POSTED: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:59 pm

The dark girl was glad that Iorek didn't try to shy away from her touch, but actually even seemed to welcome it. He informed her that it was normal for his fur to stand on end like that, but it seemed to smooth out at least a little when she pet the back of his neck. Her companion seemed to like it though, leaning into her a little as her hand stroked his fur. She wished she could do something to make him more comfortable around her. It was clear to her that he was nervous or something.

Night was grateful he didn't try to ask what happened to her mother, though she was sure he wanted to know. It just still hurt to talk about what she found. She didn't want to admit out loud that her mother might possibly be dead. She had been all the young girl had left. Her father had left or disappeared, her two sisters left to search for him, none of them knew what had happened to Hartt. Iorek told her not to apologize and the little girl couldn't help it, she just leaned into him. With her side pressed against his, she looked down at the selection of flowers he had gathered, picking the small purple flowers for her own crown.

When she asked him to show her how to do it, she sat back up, watching him twist the small stems. Emerald orbs watched with interest, taking note of how his fingers moved and trying to imitate it. Night did her best to follow his instructions and do as he did, ending up with a decent looking crown of purple flowers once she was finished. I did it! She was so excited that she had mostly managed to do it correctly. A large smile was plastered on her face as she looked back up at her companion. Yours is very pretty too. You're much better at making these than I am. She leaned towards him and looked down at the rest of the flowers they had collected before her gaze returned to his red orbs. Should we make more? We can give them to our pack mates.

OOCOptime | Day | July | Place000+
Night Hushhowl
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Shade
Mate to Remus

POSTED: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Iorek
Notes:Word Count:
Form | Time | Place | Date | Location
OOC

A smile crossed Iorek's face as he saw Night's glee as she finished her flower crown. He forgot about his fears and he smiled. She had done pretty well for someone being new at the art of flower crown making. He liked the pretty purple crown, but he liked brighter colors such as pink and white. It was done well and he knew that he could never so something like that because of his large fingers. The wolfdog nodded, admiring the beauty of the crown.

"Y-you d-did...d-did g-good." The brown behemoth said in all honesty when the black and white female said that he had done better than her. He had been practicing for a while and this was her first time. "Y-you n-new...d-did g-good" He said. He looked at the flower crowns, noticing the difference between them. Different was good. He liked different. "N-Never c-could...c-could d-do...d-do th-that." The brown-painted brute said.

The wolf girl had a good idea. The pair could make flower crowns for people. And the red-eyed recruit knew who he should make one for. He had hurt Teagan and he didn't know if she was still mad at him. He did know that giving gifts was something to say sorry and he really did want to apologize. Yellow would go nice with her eyes and fur. Yellow was pretty, too. He could also make a crown for Jace because she had made him clothes. There were a lot of crowns to make, and the crimson-eyed Cavalier would make them.

"G-Good i-idea...w-we d-do i-it." The fluffy monster said. His bobbed tail wagged as he was excited. He started looking for yellow flowers to make the tri-colored knight a crown. He was eager, though was very selective about what he chose. The woman needed the best crown ever and the bobbed-tailed boy would make sure of it.

NPS Photo / Nathan Kostegian

Silverfrost

Dead Topics