Curseth the butterflies, they are evil

POSTED: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:07 am

CdC Newspost Week One wrote:Syndicate's Revenge Plot:
Dismantle the dangerous traps that the loners have placed within Casa, or get caught in one.

OOC300+

Iorek was in his massive Secui form. He was a large creature with lots of fur covering lots of muscle. He was almost like a bear with his build and he had large paws that were connected to legs that were a bit long for a wolf. His rounded ears and bobbed tail made him look even more bear-like. The wolfdog was on a hunt for those elusive creatures that were so pretty. The butterfly.

The brown behemoth was crouched in the grass in a field. His head was decorated with his new flower crown. He was crouched in the grass that didn't hide him that well, but he didn't know that. He looked excited for once, instead of frightened. He was no longer thinking he was a monster for once. He was occupied in his chase for butterflies.The brown-painted brute looked happy.

An orange and black butterfly fluttered above the red-eyed recruit. He reared up, missing the butterfly. The chase was on. He raced after the butterfly, rearing up every so often to try and catch the pretty-winged insect. He missed and often took a tumble. That didn't deter him as he bounded after the creature. He was almost puppy-like in his chase and didn't notice his surroundings. And then the crimson-eyed Cavalier's world went upside down.

The chocolate-saddled Secui almost puked as he was yanked upward, his hind foot strung up in a trap. He hadn't gotten caught in a trap for a while. His flower crown had fallen a bit away. He was scared, having heard that Night had broken her ankle in a trap and Hartt had been found by loners while in a trap. He panted in fear and trembled. He whined softly and yelped. What if the loners found him? What if the fluffy monster attacked them?

Form:Time:Date:Place:
SecuiDayJulyCdC
Last edited by Iorek on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Raine Nightshade

Luckily for the chocolate bear-like wolf, a friend wasn’t too far away. Raine had been plodding along this afternoon in quite the fine mood, his work was done and his urges were fulfilled for quite some time, after his rather satisfying experiences with the woman Elva and with Arlen some nights back. He felt godlike, untouchable. The stupid Stryder boy had been found by the borders, and nobody was the wiser. If Arlen remembered a thing, he hadn’t told anybody. Good, he would just be a laughing stock if he did. Raine chose his prey well. The boy was so dumb and had fallen for so many traps that it was easily believed when he was found beaten and unconscious on the borders. The perfect crime…

It was in the midst of this reverie, while Raine was feeling pretty darn good about himself, that he noticed a dark figure in the distance. The shadow was swaying to and fro, and at once Raine realized it was the shape of a wolf… well, a canine in secui form anyway. Hey! he cried out, letting his pack mate know he was there as he began jogging toward the dangling canine. Soon he was beneath Iorek. He didn’t know the name of the one whom he now craned his neck to stare up at, the one looking to scared and pitiful, but he still recognized him as a Cavalier nonetheless.

Are you okay? he asked, urgency in his voice and any glimmer of the monster he truly was completely banished for now. Hold on, I’ll get you down! He rushed to the trunk of the tree from which Iorek dangled. Strong talons smashed against the bark and grabbed hold, and soon the large werewolf hoisted himself off the ground and started his way up to the branch. He didn’t have much of a plan, he didn’t have anything to cut Iorek down with, but he could wing it. And wing it he did. Once he was at the branch, he glanced around considering, and then, dangling from his hands, shimmied out onto the branch until it became a bit thinner. He eyed the rope where it was lassoed. It would be difficult to tear or bite through, but the branch….

Biceps bulged as he began pulling at the branch, and before long it suddenly snapped under the strain of his muscles. Unfortunately, from the vantage Raine was at, there was no hope of holding on to the branch and his chocolate compatriot fell unceremoniously to the ground. Raine cringed at the sound of the thud, and let go of the half of the branch he still danged from, landing with his own thunk.

Are you ok? he repeated, looking Iorek over with concern.

OOC ♞ WC 400+

Casa di Cavalieri
Dead
Nukiira
Luperci
TRASHCAN

POSTED: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:10 pm

OOC300+

Iorek almost lost his fur when he heard someone shout at him. Were these the bad loners? The beast trembled as he hung from the trap. He looked down to see a man below him.He didn't recognize the man, though the lack of a violent expression said that he wasn't a loner. The male looked down, meeting the male's amber eyes. "H-Help m-me" The wolfdog whimpered as he hung up there.

The brown behemoth took a second to process the man's question before nodding. He was okay, he guessed. The man told him that he would get him down. Before he could even process it, he had hit the ground. The beast got up shakily, a bit dizzy from the fall. There was no shooting pain anywhere which said something. He was okay, it seemed. He didn't notice the man asking him a question, but nodded anyway. The chocolate-saddled beast was okay, physically.

The red-eyed recruit turned to his rescuer. "Th-Thank y-you." He said. He began shifting up, seeing as it was better for him to be in the same form. He was a better shifter and the time he took to shift wasn't much. He towered over the male when he stood up, but his feral hunched posture and the cower he returned to lowered him a little. He was massive compared the the male regardless, but his posture said otherwise. The crimson-eyed Cavalier decided to introduce himself.

"I-I Iorek." The massive yearling said, dipping his head slightly. It was only the polite thing to do. His eyes darted down, as submissive as ever. He shook slightly but remained at his massive height and not down on four legs. He bent down to pick up his flower crown and fixed it on his head. He tilted his head towards the male. "Wh-who y-you?" The fluffy monster asked.

Form:Time:Date:Place:
Secui → OptimeDayJulyCdC Borders

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Raine Nightshade

Raine seemed to just sort of stare at Iorek for a long moment as he shifted right there in front of him, but strangely enough it wasn’t the kid’s impressive height that had him gawking. It was the fact that he changed right there in front of him. There was this strange, unspoken modesty rule when it came to shifting in front of others; in that, most just did not do it. Most likely they had all seen somebody, or a few somebodies shift now and then, but it was rare more often than not. Here, he’d met a yearling who simply shifted right there in front of him, no pomp and circumstance, no ‘excuse me’, nothing. For a monster who had commited so many atrocities in his life, Raine sure felt violated.

“Well. That was.. Disturbing..” He said flatly. Really, Iorek could have at least shifted into a pair of tits for him to look at or something if he had to watch that ugly display. Anyway, Raine shook his head as though physically shaking something off. By now the bear-kid was introducing himself, and Raine managed to find his good guy façade again.

He reached up and patted Iorek on the shoulder, somehow sensing the gentle nature of the chocolate wolf and treating him as such. “Good, what matters is that you’re okay. My name is Raine, Raine Nightshade. Haven’t met you yet, though I think I might have seen you in passing. I keep my nose down for now… haven’t been around very long so I keep to my work to keep Lyris happy with me ‘til I can show her my worth otherwise.”

His eyes trailed away from Iorek, and he began walking around the tree, inspecting the elements of the snare trap which had entangled the man. “Lots of this stuff showing up lately… gotta be more careful. Hey, maybe we can learn something here,” he found the tie where the trap had been set and started sniffing at the spot, taking in the scent of whatever scoundrel had set the trap.

♞ WC 300+

Casa di Cavalieri
Dead
Nukiira
Luperci
TRASHCAN

Dead Topics