[M] I've turned into a monster

POSTED: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:53 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Music | SADNESS SO MUCH SADNESS.
Kris, u can reply with Arlen or this could stay an RO

He was a monster
The massive creature ran through the trees. Sobs racked his body as he ran, stumbling through the trees. Blood covered his hands and his jaws. His flower crown was gone. He cried, remembering the carnage he had caused. Remembering the suffering he had caused, another sob echoed through his chest. He stopped at the stream, falling to his knees. He looked at his reflection, seeing the blood on his maw. The wolfdog stared at his reflection and tear rolled down his cheek. He had hurt so many people today, caused so much suffering.

He killed someone
The brown behemoth still remembered the fight. He -the beast- had ripped out the tawny male's throat...and the wolf was close to his age. He shook, sobbing at the memory. The boy had tried to get the monster off of him, tried to escape. But, the beast had overpowered him. The coppery taste of blood made him sick and the screams still echoed in his ears. Soft whines and whimpers echoed through him as he remembered the light dying from the boy's eyes. The brown-painted brute was a murderer.

He had hurt so many people
The red-eyed recruit had caused so much pain. He remembered how he had thrown the dark-haired man into the tree. It hurt the man, he knew it. He also bit the man in the shoulder and threw him which also cause pain. He had almost killed another male, too. He had hurt the attackers badly. And he couldn't say sorry. He sniffled as he thought about how the man he had hurt had been in so much pain. He thought of how scared the agouti male and the tawny boy had been The crimson-eyed Cavalier wept, new tears streaming down his cheeks.

He'd injured a pack mate
The monstrous yearling hurt Teagan. He hurt his own pack mate and a friend. He knew that hurting a friend was bad. And the had hurt his friend. Her blood was on his claws, too. She had been trying to help the dark male and he had hurt her. He didn't know why he had attacked her. Sobs welled through his chest as he hoped that she was okay. He shook leaning away from the water and against a tree near the river. His sobs died down as he no longer had much tears to cry. The feral monster panted, his red eyes even redder.

He was a bad person
The chocolate-saddled youngster was a bad person. He had done so many bad things today. He had shed blood, blood that he shouldn't have shed. He rocked himself, whimpering as his mind ran through the attack again and again. He killed someone, someone that was as young as he was. He hurt people badly, so badly. He had attacked a pack mate for no reason at all. He was a monster, he was a bad person. The hybrid beast shook his head, rocking back and forth, whimpering.

There was a monster inside of him
The beast that had come out of the bear boy was something he never knew could be possible. "The monster wasn't me," He thought. That was the only way he could rationalize this. The creature in the fight was not him, it was someone else. It didn't take away any of the guilt, but it helped at least. He was afraid that this monster would come out and attack again, so it didn't help him much either. The blood had dried and the scarlet-eyed beast put his head in his hands.

He was a monster
Form:Time:Date:Place:
OptimeNightJulyCdC borders
Picture
Last edited by Iorek on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 am

If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies

Arlen, completely oblivious to the skirmish on the borders, had returned home after his run in with yet another trap. Luckily for him, his Knight in shining armor had arrived to rescue him on a valiant steed. Of course... his Knight was a Knight by adoption and the valiant steed was actually HIS, but details could be fudged to make the whole scenario sound a lot better to those who hadn't been there. What was crucial was this: he'd gotten caught in a net trap and Guinever had cut him down and brought him back to the fort. In all honesty, the net had been quite comfortable. If he hadn't worried about it breaking beneath him, he might have been content to stay in it all day. But alas, the ropes had dug into his behind and it just wasn't pleasant for anyone.

After a quick bite to eat and a change of clothes, Arlen was back outside as if nothing had happened. In fact, he'd even changed his clothes to look a little nicer. His billowy white shirt had been replaced with a dark green tunic that was belted at his waist, the charcoal pants for a dark brown set of leggings. His hair was freshly washed and a smile on his face, ready to take on the day. Or what was left of it anyway. By the time he left the fort, the sun was already set

The moon began to shine brightly through the trees and Arlen's spirits were high as he wandered through the woods. He was headed to a favorite spot of his. It was a quaint little area by the water, lovely for just relaxing after a hard day of tripping traps. He approached carelessly, smelling blood but thinking it far off. When he broke through the foliage and saw a familiar face covered in blood, his heart stopped beating in his chest and the smile vanished without a trace.

"Iorek?" He ran forward, dirtying the new pants to kneel by his friend. "Iorek what happened? Are you okay?"

ooc stuff here | [WC— 333] template by hilli

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer (NPC)
Kris
Luperci Joker
A Royal Pain

POSTED: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:20 am

OOC300+

Iorek shook as he was still sobbing. The shock of killing the tawny male, attacking two of his comrades, and the act of injuring a pack mate; the guilt was hard to process. The fight brought back memories of his mother's death. The images ran through his head, both memories played on repeat. The tawny male's scream and the screams of his comrades echoed through his ears. The monster that dwelled under his skin, the discovery of it had shaken him to his very core. He was afraid, scared of the monster. He was scared of what he was capable of. The wolfdog continued crying even though tears could no loner be wept.

The brown behemoth jerked away when he heard a voice. He crouched, poised to run as he turned to the voice. It was Arlen, his friend. The friend that had helped him make flower crowns and was one of the voices that brought him here. He didn't have a flower crown on anymore, having lost it in the fight. Carmine orbs regarded the hybrid prince in fear as he bristled slightly. It took him a second to process the question that was asked. But, the chocolate-saddled brute still regarded his friend in fear, in fear that the beast would come out and attack him.

"T-Tea-Teagan.....I-I a-a-at-attacked b-by.....l-lo-loners....I-I b-ba-bad....I-I mo-monster.....n-not g-good." The red-eyed recruit managed to get out. He lacked the ability to elaborate further. He was scared and it showed in his wide eyes and bristled fur. He wished that he could have explained better, but even if it was a normal day, the hybrid doubted he would have been able to elaborate better. The crimson-eyed Cavalier cringed away from the red prince, afraid of any retaliation.

Hurting people was bad, but hurting a pack mate was worst. What if the massive yearling was cast out from the pack? He deserved it though. He killed someone, injured two, and injured a pack mate. No rational part of his mind succeeded in convincing himself that he would be okay. That he wouldn't be exiled. The fluffy monster panted in fear.

OptimeNightJulyCdC
Picture

Silverfrost

POSTED: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:35 am

Much to Arlen's shock and sorrow, Iorek recoiled away from him, bristling in fear and hostility. Red ears pinned back, Arlen sat cross legged on the ground. His eyebrows lifted pleadingly, enlarging his green eyes and making him seem almost a boy again. "Iorek, are you hurt?" His voice was clear, slow and soft. He tried to remain as calm as he possibly could, but when Iorek stuttered out his response, Arlen felt his blood run cold.

"Teagan? What about Teagan?" His voice rose in fear for his beloved sibling. "Iorek what happened to my sister?" Tears filled his eyes at the thought of what could have happened based on the appearance of the Cadet. He crawled nearer, staying small, but for a different reason, pitch steadily climbing. "Where is my sister, Iorek?" Please tell me she's safe.

He put a hand over his heart in earnest, trying to beg to whatever in his friend would listen. "You're not a monster, I promise. I don't know what happened but you're not a monster. You're my friend and it's gonna be okay." He swallowed his fear for Tea down as far as it could go and summoned a quaky smile. "I promise, it'll be okay. Just tell me what happened alright?"

Arlen, despite his nerves, forced his hackles and the growl that threatened to rise from his chest down. It would do him no good to startle the feral male now. His feelings didn't matter. He just needed the truth and to do that he just had to smile. Within a few breaths, the smile he gave Iorek seemed a little more steady and the tears blinked away. It may not be real, but dammit it was better than crying and screaming at the poor guy. A single red hand reached out to touch Iorek on his shoulder, gently. Please don't go away.

ooc stuff here | [wc — 312] template by hilli

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer (NPC)
Kris
Luperci Joker
A Royal Pain

POSTED: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:00 am

OOC400+

Iorek looked back at Arlen, shaken away from the memories. He was crouched low and feral. He was asked it he was hurt. He shook his head. The blood wasn't his. There was blood from his running through the puddled of blood and the blood on his snout was from the bites he had delivered. It sickened him to know that the blood wasn't his. He didn't know how he had escaped from injury. The wolfdog deserved to be hurt, though. He deserved pain since he had caused so much of it. But the trauma to his psyche still bled heavily.

The red prince asked about Teagan frantically. The brown behemoth gave him a confused looked when he asked about a sister. "Wh-Wha-What a-a s-si-sister?" He stammered, though his friend's desperate plea was still important than him knowing what a sister was. What should he say? The tri-colored warrior wasn't dead But she was injured, and he had left her. He was an idiot. He reared up, putting his head in his hands. His claws were out as he ran them down, so close to ripping his skin. If only. "T-Teag-Teagan....T-Tea-Teagan s-st-still.....a-a-live. L-Lo-Loners h-hu-hurt a-a l-li-little. I-I.....I-I h-hu-hurt h-he-her." The chocolate-saddled brute stammered, his voice cracking. He returned to his hunched posture, sitting but still cowering..

The blue-eyed hybrid said that the ruby-eyed recruit wasn't a monster. The beast shook his head. No, he was a monster. He killed someone; he was a murderer. He hurt two loners which was bad. And, he hurt a pack mate. He was a monster, he wasn't a good person. He was a bad person, he wasn't good at all. He felt so guilty, so consumed with it. He had never wanted this, he didn't want to hurt anyone. But, the crimson-eyed Cavalier did. He had lost control, lost control and killed. He shook his head again.

Then, the young knight asked what had happened. And with a shaky voice with a few cracks, the hybrid beast tried to explain the best he could. "W-We g-go p-pa-patrol. B-Bu-But th-th-three l-lon-loner a-a-attacked. I-I h-hu-hurt t-t-two. I-I k-ki-killed o-one. I-I s-sc-scratched T-Tea-Teagan. I-I d-do-don't kn-kn-know, I-I l-lo-lost c-c-control." He said with a few choked sobs. A hand touched his shoulder and it took a lot of control to not flinch away. The massive yearling looked at his friend, "I-I n-not g-good." A tear ran down his cheek.

OptimeDayJulyPlace
Picture

Silverfrost

POSTED: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:30 am

"Sister, Teagan is my sister." Unaware that Iorek didn't even know that simple concept, he kept repeating it, desperate for an answer. I just need to know. The answer was slow in coming, testing even this boy's patience. His jaw began to set, ready to rip into Iorek to just spit it out already, didn't he know this was important? When it finally came, the release was almost euphoric. He doubled over, shoulders shaking with the effort not to sob.

"Thank Fenris, she's okay." An injury was fine; Teagan was tough and could handle so much more than he could. She just couldn't be dead. His fingers gripped his arms tightly as he sat up, tears streaming down his face. He was oblivious to it. His relief had been replaced by dumb shock that left him mute, face twisting into something similar to offense. When he finally regained speech, the words were far colder than he meant. "What do you mean you hurt her?" Iorek was a friend, but family came first.

The prince put a hand over his eyes to regain what little composure he may have had left. A deep sigh escaped him. "Iorek, I know you. It was an accident." It better have been. "You didn't mean to." Right? "It'll be okay." Iorek's skin flinched beneath his hand, but Arlen didn't remove it. His grip was a little tighter than intended, rather than gentle he was firm. "You're not bad. You're fine. It'll be okay, I promise."

Clumsily, the Stryder rose to his feet. His knees shook a little with the scare he'd just gotten, but he'd manage. A hand stretched out to Iorek to help him stand. He was still a Cavalier after all and he was no traitor. That much was obvious by how torn up he looked over the whole event. Something hard in Arlen's heart though wanted to yell and scream at him for his actions, for what he'd done. Arlen wanted to pin him down as he had once done to Remus and make him apologize no matter what it took. Family came first. And no one touched his.

"Let's get you washed up, yeah? Then we'll go back home and get you checked out by Morty or Veri okay? Even if it doesn't feel hurt you might still need to get looked at."

ooc stuff here | [wc — 393] template by hilli

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer (NPC)
Kris
Luperci Joker
A Royal Pain

POSTED: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 am

OOC300+

Iorek didn't know what a sister was, but Teagan was important to Arlen. He didn't exactly connect the fact that they had the same last name. It just made everything worse in his mind. He hurt someone close to his friend. Therefore, he also hurt his friend. He had hurt even more people. He was afraid his friend would hurt him, but he deserved it. He was bad, very bad. The wolfdog cringed away from the knight.

The brown behemoth didn't know why the red prince was relieved. The warrior princess was hurt! He saw her bleeding even before he had attacked her. He was quite confused. But then when he mentioned that he had hurt the hybrid knight, his friend looked at him and his words were cold. That made him shrink away from the smaller boy, as if he was going to be struck, but he relayed the information as clearly as he could. But, the chocolate-saddled brute felt that he deserved hell for this.

The ruby-eyed recruit didn't know how to answer the Stryder boy's statement. As far as he remembered from his -- the beast's -- mindset, the tri-colored woman's attempt to tackle him off the agouti male was read as violent intentions and the beast had struck out. He didn't know if that was an accident, but he knew that he didn't mean to hurt the woman. He was further conflicted over if the beast was a part of him. But, the crimson-eyed Cavalier didn't know.

The green-eyed male got to his feet an offered the massive yearling a hand. He didn't recognize the gesture and withdrew from it, shrinking away. He didn't recognize the names that the boy had uttered, but he knew that he was supposed to follow. Shakily, the fluffy monster rose to his feet, standing hunched and cowering more than usual. He numbly followed the red hybrid.

OptimeNightJulyRiver
Picture

Silverfrost

Dead Topics