And we watched the sunsets

Kira

POSTED: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:08 pm

я буду звездой

He studiously ignored the sword, as it lay against the fence. He didn't need to move onto that just yet.

The long he tried not to look at it though, the more his eyes were drawn -- and the strange choking feeling would come rushing up his throat. Again, Temnota forced his eyes to focus on the shield strapped to his arm, and tried to remember that Cedric had told him.

Tem could see the older boy standing before him, hear his voice smoothly in his ears.

Alright, time to try again. He picked up the sword, and pretended his arm wasn't shaking. It was still wrong. But that didn't matter, he could make himself move in the right ways -- he was the master of his own body!

Feeling somehow invigorated by his own little internal pep talk, he began to go through the motions.

It was okay.. it would be fine.. just.. just ignore the problems.. they'll be fixed....

"Блядь!" He cursed out loud, and then dropped the sword to cover his mouth, looking about fervently and hoping nobody had heard him swear.

o3o | [wc —000] template by hilli
Last edited by Temnota Hushhowl on Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Temnota Hushhowl
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Jace
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes
And hurt, I know you're hurting, but so am I
And love, if your wings are broken
Borrow mine so yours can open too
➧➧ Out of Character text
Word Count: [329]
Date: 20th Jul
Time: 10am
Form: Optime

The Damaichu stepped out from the house and headed for the Courthouse, linking her hands in front of her and stretching them up and over her head as she went, then crossing them behind her body and pulling the muscles of her biceps that direction as well. As she descended the stairs to the basement and ducked into the armory she pulled each arm across her body with the opposite, holding it for a moment before releasing. Once in the room with its glittering assortment of arms and armor, she picked up her quarterstaff and tucked it under one arm before heading back up the stairs and out the door to the training yard.

Kira ducked below the fence, sparing only a momentary look and a smile to Temnota at the next dummy over. She leaned the staff against the split rails to finish her stretches, warming up the muscles of her sides and hips and legs before the took the five foot length of ashwood up. Her first movements were slow, simply twirling the staff between her hands, but as she grew used to the weight in her grip, it sped up till it was nearly a blur. Seamlessly she slowed the weapon again and switched to a figure eight twirl, moving the staff from her left side to her right. Without any indication she was going to, she whipped the staff out and smacked the dummy alongside its shoulder, then smiled as it rocked.

As she watched the sand-stuffed target wobble, a spoken word in a different language drew a swiveling ear and then pastel green gaze to her neighbor. She did not understand what he had said, but guessed it was not a nice word by his tone and the way he looked around as though he was afraid someone had heard him. His sword lay on the ground, though he still had a grip on the shield; had he cut himself? You okay, Temnota?

Template by Kitty, edits by Nuki, stock image from DepositPhotos.

Kira Damaichu
The sun is going down. You'll be alright.
No one can hurt you now.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Katie
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:35 pm

я буду звездой

He was too distracted by his plight to notice Kira's arrival or her smile thrown at him, but as he peered with his hand across his mouth, he saw with dismay that she had been witness to his less than Knightly behaviours. How shameful.

Grey painted ears tilted backwards, "Soerry if I diesturbe yeu." A heat touched his cheeks, not that it were visible beneath coal-black fur. The blush of embarrassment grew.

With fumbling fingers, he untied the shield and let that drop too, flexing his fingers.

"I ahm okaey. Jeust iz haerd." He tried to smile, and partially succeeded. The red girl had beautiful eyes, and only now did Tem remember that pretty girls were pretty and looked away shyly, rubbing at the back of his neck.

"Cahn I waetch yeu?" He gestured between her staff and the training dummy, not wanting to look back at his sword and shield just yet. Kira was older, and doubtlessly had more skill with her weapon than he did, sometimes he found watching others could be helpful.

Without the sword in hand, he could make the movements with his body without any trouble at all, but as soon as the iron was gripped in his hand he seemed to lose all of his coordination.

Ooc | [wc — 000] template by hilli
Temnota Hushhowl
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Jace
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:51 am

Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes
And hurt, I know you're hurting, but so am I
And love, if your wings are broken
Borrow mine so yours can open too
➧➧ Out of Character text
Word Count: [329]
Date: 20th Jul
Time: 10am
Form: Optime

He was visibly anxious, and she couldn't help the rising of empathy for him. It was hard when everything seemed so scary and unsure. Kira smiled comfortingly,

You're not disturbing me, Temnota.

After making sure he was okay, Kira went to turn back to her own training not expecting him to ask to watch her, she blinked, momentarily surprised,

Oh.. ahh.. yes, of course... I'm not very advanced yet though... She ducked her head a bit, ears splaying briefly. The weapon still made her a bit nervous to be truthful, and she was not really looking forwards to ever having to use it on someone.

Temnota came closer, and she tried to keep her smile in place, not wanting him to think that she didn't want to show him, she was more nervous that she might make a mistake and show herself up. That would be embarrassing.

She held out her staff in the way she had been taught, This is the start.. uhm.. the ready stance for when you're fighting. He nodded eagerly, and she felt a little more confident, moving about her staff in the most basic move she knew,

So.. like this... is the first strike... it's very simple. Suddenly she got a bit of a mischievous idea,

And then, the lunge..

Suddenly she moved towards him, lunging her staff towards him so that he jumped back from the abruptness of it with a shocked look, before grinning sheepishly, and even laughing under his breath. Kira giggled, ressing her hand to her mouth to stifle them.

Template by Kitty, edits by Nuki, stock image from DepositPhotos.

Kira Damaichu
The sun is going down. You'll be alright.
No one can hurt you now.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Katie
Luperci

Casa di Cavalieri