Re: Server move bug reports

POSTED: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:49 pm

Not really sure if this was before or after, but every time I press the "Preview" button and go to add more text, I get automatically rerouted to the Inferni ranks table. I thought it was one of the BBCode tags I used at first, but now I don't know what's causing it.

Legacy
Creature

POSTED: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Is there a specific location this is happening to you in? Like any reply anywhere or..?
Krokar
Wayfarer
Gen
Luperci Striker, Leatherworker Mate to Sylven

POSTED: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Any reply, as far as I know.

Legacy
Creature

POSTED: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:20 pm

Crimson Briar wrote:Not really sure if this was before or after, but every time I press the "Preview" button and go to add more text, I get automatically rerouted to the Inferni ranks table. I thought it was one of the BBCode tags I used at first, but now I don't know what's causing it.

/IT mode activate xD

I tried to reproduce this using Chrome but have not been successful in doing so, both from Lucille's account, and from an account I registered but haven't joined with yet. (Oddly Lucille's signature code showed up when I previewed this post o_O)

Which browser are you using? Does it do the same thing if you close and reopen your browser? If you try it in a different browser? After you've cleared your cache? :)
Lucille
Krokar
Captain
Myst
Moderator Luperci Mate to August Cartographer

POSTED: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Hmm, weird. It doesn't seem to be doing it anymore. Perhaps it's the new account that did it?

Legacy
Creature

POSTED: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Maybe! Or it was just a weird server or browser hiccup.
Lucille
Krokar
Captain
Myst
Moderator Luperci Mate to August Cartographer

POSTED: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:27 pm

As well, regarding the Wiki, Cercatori D'Arte's wiki page and its affiliates are completely gone/blanked out? .____.

Restored what I found, including the main CdA page. A few links from the CdA page are still missing, but they might have been missing before too? :/

Auto-generated Wiki links from Forum Profiles are still not working for Mobile (specifically, Safari and Silk

Can't reproduce.

I suspect it's still a caching issue because the links should serve the same URL between desktop and mobile (it's the same code generating the link). I would try it on a mobile device you don't usually use to access 'Souls (I basically never check 'Souls on my phone) to try to confirm that. Sometimes devices can be really stubborn about actually clearing cache.

Also: try using a non-mobile skin for a bit on your mobile device.

Not really sure if this was before or after, but every time I press the "Preview" button and go to add more text, I get automatically rerouted to the Inferni ranks table.

This sounds like a local caching/misdirection issue. Definitely try cache clear and/or trying to reproduce the issue on a different device if this happens again.
ALAINEY DREW THIS
commission info

Upcoming Absence(s):
you know what here's the con schedule
'Souls Assemblage
King Explosion Murder
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

News