Re: [NEWS] Welcome to the new board!

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:52 am

Hullo ^^ I has question. How come signature limit is set to 0?

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:56 am

Some of the permissions aren't right. x_x Trying to fix! Bug reports go here, please.
Myrika Tears

Sie
Luperci Chaos Star And it always, at the end, came round to the same place again.
the gunslinger's lament
Rota Vitae
the mask & the marrow

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 am

Yay 'SA, you guys rock! :) Now to fix broken links! Guys, if you find a broken link that needs fixing, just PM me and I'll fix that for you :) And remember, don't be afraid to post things to the bug report thread!
by the amazing Alaine!

Sunny
Luperci Mate to Jazper
crown of clay
My Sunny One

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 am

Thank you. Thank you so, so much for using an image of the Doctor to kick this announcement off with.

Could be you!
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:04 pm

This feels so weird! I'm uncomfortable. ;c

But also excited! Wompwompwompwompwomp<33
Avvie (c) Ann

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Will the other board always be there and available for archival ? Like... say I didnt want to change ALLLLLLL the links in my archive and I wanted to make a new one (for this board and all these future posts) - could I and just provide a link back to my old archive on the old board? And could I trust that itll be there forEVERRRR ?

Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Question, SA!

Migration is for members that were active and titled on the board - does that mean we shouldn't migrate our other accounts, even if we do intend to pick up the character(s) again in the future, and possibly soon? If we shouldn't do this now, will we have the option of getting their icons and/or titles and post counts moved over with them when we do pick them back up? :) Just wondering~

Edit:
another question... Will there be any news skin released soon? ._. There was a pretty brown one in testing but I'm guessing it wasn't finished yet... so my vote is for that pretty one, or another soft greyscale one like Hallelujah (light version) and whatever that one we had recently was before this one that I kept using. ^^
Last edited by Charlotte Haskel on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charlotte Haskel
Avatar credit coming (user of Furry-Paws.com).

Meghann
Luperci I know a lot of useless trivia!
chocolate cherry kisses

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Charlotte Haskel wrote:Question, SA!

Migration is for members that were active and titled on the board - does that mean we shouldn't migrate our other accounts, even if we do intend to pick up the character(s) again in the future, and possibly soon? If we shouldn't do this now, will we have the option of getting their icons and/or titles and post counts moved over with them when we do pick them back up? :) Just wondering~

I am obviously not authority on this. However, right now migration is just for actively titled members of the board. NPC'd characters, for example, shouldn't be migrated yet.

I do think that the 'SA will swap over titles and post counts whenever the additional character is picked up, however! Whenever you're able to join with, say, Foxglove, they should probably transfer all relevant post counts and whatnot. Right now everyone is extremely busy dealing with actively titled characters, so I'd guess just hold off on this for now. <33 It isn't important just yet!

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Haha, yeah, that's why i'm asking :) I figure It's better and less stressful to wait, but I wanted to make sure the option would still be there later c:

Dead
Mate to Ayita I see dead icons. SoSuWriMo 2010 Winner!
ENEMY OF MEMORY
veritas et lex

POSTED: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Of course, we're not going to tell you guys that you can't register accounts for characters that you intend to pick up (old or new) -- we aren't changing that! :D But like Raze says, we've asked you all to prioritize only the active characters right now for the sake of speed, especially since we're understaffed. If everyone queued all their inactives, too, it just takes longer for everyone to be titled! :) The most important titling is of course for our active accounts, so people don't have to wait around to start posting here :)
Adopt Aiyanna Amara?
Avatar by Miyu | Aiyanna Amara by Sie | Chibi Ulilohi by Sunny | Post log & stuffs

Marit
Luperci SoSuWriMo 2010 Winner! Spending too much time in clover fields!

News