[NEWS] May 2015

Spring Cleaning, Word of the Day

POSTED: Mon May 04, 2015 8:35 pm

News & Updates

Wiki Spring Cleaning

Aaaaaw yeah! Spring is in the air and it is time to freshen things up a little! Many pages on the wiki certainly are in need of some dusting and updates, and thus we've decided to kick off with a Wiki Spring Cleaning Event. Members are encouraged to plow through the wiki, look over their profiles and information to ensure everything is up-to-date! There will be lovely rewards for participation, and every participant will be entered into a raffle for the chance to win some pretty neat prizes! For more information, see our Wiki Spring Cleaning topic

Rule Update for WotD

We would like to mention that there has been a slight rule update for our Word of the Day Game. In order to achieve WotD points, the words and their definitions have to be used correctly. For example, "The canine purpled around" would be an incorrect use of the word purple, and would be rejected. We feel improper usage of words defeats the purpose of the game. Members participating and turning in their points should expect their WotD points to be checked.

Spotlight & Community Soul!

Congratulations to Amanda (Akantha) for Spotlight Soul, and CdC for Community Soul!

'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Mon May 04, 2015 9:01 pm

the link for the spring cleaning thread doesn't work, just thought you should know ^^
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Discover a new place in the Ruins of Tog and create an approved description
Krokar
Greenhorn
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Mon May 04, 2015 9:10 pm

well it would definitely, positively, 100% help if i posted it! thanks! x_x
Inferni
Civilis (NPC)
Sie