Spring Cleaning

POSTED: Mon May 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Wiki Spring Cleaning 2015

What's this about?

With the winter finally behind us (and school close for some!) the time has come to freshen things up! Character profiles, Wiki pages, and the like have a habit of gathering dust. Many may be outdated or have incorrect information, and no one wants that. ;) What better way to get things rolling for summer than making sure your character's info is all up-to-date?

Members are encouraged to go through and spruce things up. The ideal would naturally to plow through your own wiki pages firstly to ensure everything is updated and correct, and then continue from there!

Intimidated by the Wiki? No problem! Many of our members and staff love the Wiki, and want to make sure it's the best it can be for everyone. Check out the Wiki Collaboration forum to ask for help or get groups together to work on bigger projects.

There is no set timeline for this event (you should be updating stuff regularly anyway ;D) , but there are some cool incentives for this month! Every member who participate in the month of May will receive a free chibi from Raze. In addition, every participating member will also be entered into a raffle to win some delicious art from Mel and Libri!

Once you have done some Wiki Spring Cleaning, simply respond to this topic with the location urls of the wiki areas you have updated, and you will automatically be entered into the raffle, as well as being signed up to receive a lovely Raze-chibi! Raffle winners will be announced 1 June!

You do not want to miss out on all this awesomeness. So lets all bust out our virtual brooms and get to work!

'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Mon May 04, 2015 9:15 pm

I made a page for Lilith and changed her to my primary character(had some help from Raze, because I stink at coding >.>)

http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Ch ... Fairbreeze

May 17th: This time by myself
Made a page and profile for my upcoming second Sage Siondaite.

Created two companion pages for Lilith's new cats Midnight and Stripes.

Changed it so that Adeline was under Lilith as a NPC

Also added these to the proper lists :)
Last edited by Lilith Fairbreeze on Sun May 17, 2015 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Discover a new place in the Ruins of Tog and create an approved description
Krokar
Greenhorn
Ash
Luperci
Bring the Rum!

POSTED: Mon May 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Updated Jade's Character Page and created and am currently in the process of completing both Moriko's and Ravanna's character pages. Will be doing some more stuff later on, I will be back with more links! XD

EDIT: Updated my Player page too now!

Hopefully these will still count, even though Jade isn't actively played on the board just yet. I will be joining up officially sometime in the next couple weeks (or sooner) once everything's all updated on her pages. If these edits don't count, oh well, lol. Was worth a try. X3 I are active now. :D
Last edited by Jade Nightwalker on Sun May 10, 2015 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Signature Art by: Nat
Signature Code by: Raze/Sie

POSTED: Tue May 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Last edited by Nadia Ancientfire on Tue May 12, 2015 9:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Casa di Cavalieri
Famiglia Prima (NPC)
Danii
Luperci Trovare (Scout) Mate to Lycaon

POSTED: Tue May 05, 2015 5:31 pm

avatar by raze, signature by andy!
Studio · Post Log · Thread Requests: Open

POSTED: Sun May 10, 2015 12:59 pm

Don't know if these count or not as I suck at wiki...

here
here
here
here
Cartier Inferni
fideli certa merces

Inferni
DEAD
Luperci Mate to Jehan Multiple Co-Ranks Level III Immunes
fire on the hillside
sinner

POSTED: Sun May 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Djiac
Luperci

POSTED: Sun May 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Created Naenia's page.
Edited Fiskebyn.
Edited KR's animals.
Edited KR's directory.
Lucille
Krokar
Captain
Myst
Moderator Luperci Mate to August Cartographer

POSTED: Sun May 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Edited Onuba
Edited Myself
Edited KR Animals
Edited Rafael
Code by Raze     Sig Pic by Alaine     Avatar by San
Krokar
Magnate
San
Luperci Angler, Carpenter, Striker Tusk Stubborn Love bbleeearrrrghhhhhh
THE CURE FOR ANYTHING IS
salt water
TEARS, SWEAT OR THE SEA

POSTED: Mon May 11, 2015 2:13 am

Did some updates and edits to Nocturne's Wiki.

Signature Art by: Nat
Signature Code by: Raze/Sie

News