[NEWS] June 2015

POSTED: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:37 pm

News & Updates

Wiki Spring Cleaning

Oh man, you guys killed it when it came to sprucing up the Wiki! There were 330 pages edited at least once. Great work! Don't feel like you have to stop now either; it's always a good idea to keep things current. ;D

The winners of the art raffles are Kite and Myst! Remember, everyone who participated will be getting a prize as well.

The Outpost

Traveling trader Orazio comes to The Outpost this month.

Pack Events

Have you been keeping up with all of the things happening in 'Souls? There's been some interesting dynamics happening in all our packs, and all sorts of leadership changes. Can't keep up with it all? Make sure you're adding any interesting events to our History page.

Spotlight & Community Soul!

Congratulations to Cheshire (Constantine) for Spotlight Soul, and Lorraine (Osrath) for Community Soul!

'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Hey guys! :D

Everyone who has participated in the Spring Cleaning event gets a chibi avatar from me! Please PM me with the details of what you would like -- i.e., which character + mood -- to claim your chibi. :>

Do note that because I have a lot of these to do, I will likely be experimenting with styles to make art that is fast/easy but also really cute, and as such the style might not be consistent across characters. Complex characters may also be simplified.

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguini

POSTED: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:14 pm

I have completed all the chibis that people have claimed so far! If you shot me a PM but you're missing your chibi, let me know -- and if you haven't claimed yours, it's not too late. :>

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguini

News