Re: Mobile Skin!

POSTED: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:55 pm

I'm okay with additional links rather than having the entire row being a link - it'll be easier to get to a user's profile, at least. I'm also okay with the RP Links! (I use mobile fairly frequently in class / on the go).
by the amazing Alaine!

Sunny
Luperci Mate to Jazper
crown of clay
My Sunny One

POSTED: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:13 pm

I'm stuck on the mobile skin on my computer, please help guys :C
FIXED

chien dupont

Icons by Bek, Levi, and myself

FriendlyHougen
Luperci
arf ye matey

POSTED: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:52 pm

I've started using the mobile version more often for my commute to and from work now and I'm really digging it, plus my data plan can take a breather. One possible suggestion (not sure if doable): thread tags? (P, AW, etc.)

Otherwise, if it's not stated OOC'ly at the beginning of a new thread, I'm usually switching back and forth between full mode and mobile to see what I'm about to read.
caught in the undertow

Krokar
Captain
X-tian
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Mate to Lucille Angler, Scavenger
GUILTY FILTHY SOUL

POSTED: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:25 pm

Probably won't have a chance to tinker with Mobile Skin until the second week of Octoberish, but do keep the feedback and suggestions coming! <3
ALAINEY DREW THIS
commission info

Upcoming Absence(s):
you know what here's the con schedule
'Souls Assemblage
King Explosion Murder
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:01 pm

UPDATES:
  • Most recent topic + user now show up with links in board index; whole row is no longer a link
  • Most recent user + profile link shows up in forum index; whole row is no longer a link
  • Topic icons restored in Mobile
  • The links under "Roleplay" on full skins are now in the Search icon in the upper right of Mobile -- except Open Threads. Open Threads will not be available in Mobile

Lemme know if anything looks weird/doesn't work or if ya'll have other feedback!
ALAINEY DREW THIS
commission info

Upcoming Absence(s):
you know what here's the con schedule
'Souls Assemblage
King Explosion Murder
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:31 pm

*O* Looks great! I especially love the "Unread Posts: IC Only" feature!
Skana Creo
Avatar by San | Siggy Chibi by Alaine
Sapient
Cessavi (NPC)
Songbird
Luperci Mate to Sully
DRIVE ON AND
DON'T LOOK BACK

POSTED: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:32 am

A suggestion. I noticed when I was checking my PM's on my phone - using the mobile skin - that I could only see the specific message I had clicked on and not the whole message history below it like we normally see. Since it was literally just "No prob! :)" and nothing else I had no idea what was going on, so I would love to have the PM message history box available in mobile view, if possible. :3

Inferni
Quintus (NPC)
Eve
Luperci Multiple Co-Ranks Chaos Star
DRAGONBORN
YOL TOOR SHUL

News