Re: Maintenance Thread

POSTED: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Brandy Blackrust wrote:
Nivosus Moineau wrote:Not sure if these have been reported / noted yet.

Forum profile auto-generated wiki links aren't working (try Tierney's for example).

Additionally, when updating BBCode on profile account, the code isn't loading (all I did is update the link url).
Tierney's profile for example.

The special character in Tierney's name is what's messing it up; we'll look into it. :)

Even without the special character, none of my regular-character-ed...characters link properly either :O

Asura's auto-generated wiki link, for example, leads to this URL. And it's not just her. All of my characters have the "20" jammed in-between their name and surname when the forum auto-generates the wiki link.
Asura Creo

Loners
Wolfdog
Songbird
Moderator Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Oops -- yeah, the auto-generated wiki link is broken for all characters who have spaces in their names (so... everyone with surnames). However, we think the regular bbcode link in Tierney's profile (in the OOC section) is because of the special character. We're working on a fix for the auto-generated wiki links!

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:02 am

MS/ND/SK/VN are the only defunct packs with Wolf CMS sites and they should be back now.

Autogen Wiki links in profiles should work properly again now.

Still need to look for a fix for BBCode and special characters but boy am I not excited about yet another problem caused by special characters. ¯\_(ಠ_ಠ)_/¯
ALAINEY DREW THIS
avatar by felidre ; sig by alaine

con schedule
(aka absence schedule)
'Souls Assemblage
Eldritch Beast
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Looked into it more; there probably won't be a fix for BBCode URLs using special characters as I'd have to delve into the BBCode parsing files for the board, and I really don't wanna touch that. You can either stick with the autogen link or create a Wiki redirect from a page without the special character.

I think that addresses everything in this thread so far. Is anyone still having difficulty accessing/loading the proper versions of any pages/subdomains?
ALAINEY DREW THIS

con schedule
(aka absence schedule)
'Souls Assemblage
Eldritch Beast
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:24 am

The fonts on the 'Sight You've Never Seen' board theme/style still appear the same as they did right after the board came back online, while the other themes seem to be okay to me? So I'm not sure if it's just me or if they're still missing.

Repost of what I'm seeing for example here and here.
kasilu

Tilu
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:14 am

Fixed it. :thumbsup:
ALAINEY DREW THIS

con schedule
(aka absence schedule)
'Souls Assemblage
Eldritch Beast
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:18 am

Kyrios Lykoi wrote:Fixed it. :thumbsup:

Awesome! :'D
kasilu

Tilu
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:57 pm

So, I'm trying to access the old board and it gives me this:

(click for big)

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:35 am

The IPB archive still needs to be transferred, so that's currently inaccessible.
ALAINEY DREW THIS

con schedule
(aka absence schedule)
'Souls Assemblage
Eldritch Beast
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Auto-generated Wiki links from Forum Profiles are still not working for Mobile (specifically, Safari and Silk; EDIT: It doesn't work with the Chrome app either). I've deleted cookies and everything from my mobile devices and they still get the broken link with the 20% error in the space between Given Name and Surname?

As well, regarding the Wiki, Cercatori D'Arte's wiki page and its affiliates are completely gone/blanked out? .____.
Last edited by Asura Creo on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asura Creo

Loners
Wolfdog
Songbird
Moderator Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

News