[M] Jaws was never my scene

Moaning Wood

POSTED: Tue May 22, 2018 11:21 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Pulling the smell of wildflowers and ancient ash from the surrounding wood, the wind blew into Diego's face and fluffed his tawny cheeks. He gave his pelt a shake, wrinkling his nose until the small, yellowing tips of his incisors appeared. Scrunching his face up into a mess of wrinkles and creases, Diego squeezed his eyes shut and expelled a series of violent sneezes. They propelled out of him with such force that it was all he could do to keep his balance.

"Woah! You got a bug up your nose or somethin'?" Paninya asked, appearing, it seemed, out of the very fabric of space.

Wiping his nose with the back of his hand, Diego sniffled and shook his head. "Nah, gotta be this pollen," he responded, waving his hand in front of his face to disperse a cloud of the stuff. But, within moments, the space was filled again with spores. "You ain't sneezy?" He asked, almost accusatory, blowing air out from between his lips to send another spore on its way.

"Tch, 'course not. I'm not OLD, like YOU." She grinned impishly before breaking into a run, anticipating his reaction.

He chased after her playfully, throwing caution to the wind. "You ain't gonna stay young forever, Niña!" he cried after her, shaking a fist in the air theatrically.

The next thing Diego knew, one of his feet had failed to lift up from the ground and he was suddenly careening downwards. Howling wildly, the coyote tipped forward and landed face-down in the earth.

"Are you okay?" It was obvious she was stifling laughter.

Lifting his body up with his hands, Diego looked at Paninya and then twisted his body around until he was sitting on his rump. "Sí, but shit." He'd have some bruises and one of his arms had a minor cut on it from a stick, but he was lucky to have escaped without worse. Especially considering the size of the freaking hole that he had tripped in. "The hell made that?" he wondered, watching as the little coydog moved to inspect it.

OOC: "It's noon in a clearing in the woods, and the air is full of pollen. Your character is inspecting a strange hole in the ground. "

[WC — 354]

Inferni
Civilis
Mandi
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:14 pm

(000) Hiya! I thought this was the absolute perfect prompt for Izual. I hope you don't mind that I joined :)

She had run, but she didn’t run fast enough. With the small mutt draped over his shoulder, her bright red blood staining his fur as it dripped from the large wound in her lifeless throat. Her head bobbed somewhere down his back, her long black hair tickling the base of his tail. Every so often, he’d pause to reach back and itch it. There was a nice hole a few miles out that he’d dug for his hunt tonight. He’d remove the meat from her structure and bury her bones in the hole. Then he’d eat her flesh while the firelight flickered in his eyes. It was a nice outing, away from Charlie and away from the kids who did nothing but annoy him.

Though, when he neared the place where his hole was buried, he found two strangers peering into it like it was some kind of portal to another dimension, their backs were turned to him for the moment. Izual cleared his throat, shifting the body on his shoulder and made a gesture for them to clear out of the way as he came towards the hole and the clearing he had dubbed as his own.

”You think it’ll be deep enough for her?” Izual asked them nonchalantly, looking upon the body as if checking on a sleeping child.

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
Hybrid
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:29 am

Smaller than he was, it was Paninya who climbed in to see if the hole went anywhere. "I don't see a tunnel or anything," she said to Diego as she examined the thing. With his own head turned away, fiery eyes looking at the hole that had taken him down, neither of them were aware that another was approaching them.

As though caught with their hands in the cookie jar, both Infernians whipped around at the sound of a throat being cleared and flattened their large ears. The figure that stood before them was a terrifying sight. Large and scarred, the stranger looked dangerous enough without the lifeless woman draped over his shoulder. Dumbfounded, Diego and Paninya obeyed the man when he gestured for them to move away from the hole and watched as he rested the woman in the ground.

"Shit, señor," Diego began, quickly realizing what was happening. "Lo siento. I'm sorry for your loss, amigo." Oh, how little Diego knew what was actually happening.

Quietly, Paninya stood closely next to Diego and thought that there was something about the man and the nonchalance in his voice that suggested the woman's death was no loss to him. She regarded the strange coyote with narrowed eyes. "Did you dig this hole?" the little coydog asked, feigning confidence to keep the concern she was feeling from showing through.

The blood on his back from where the mutt's life spilled from her throat was still bright and fresh. It looked as though she had died recently, whoever she was. Unsettled, Diego looked from Paninya to the strange coyote and was quiet.

OOC: Loooool omg! Yes! I went ahead and marked this mature, just to be safe. :)

[WC — 275]

Inferni
Civilis
Mandi
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:50 am

(000) Good idea! Sorry for the long, long wait!

When they moved, he set the female down, her wound gaping and skyward. Within it, passed all the blood, you could see just how deep the wound went – as if someone deliberately ripped her throat out. As if it were a vicious scuffle for dominance in a pack. She hadn’t killed herself and this was no clean death. Izual turned back to the strangers, finding a place to sit among the grass, next to the female’s body that was placed neatly beside the grave. He ignored the man’s attempts at condolences. Condolences were not needed here, yet only Izual knew the nature of his crime.

”It took me all morning,” Izual confirmed, nodding his head. He snorted, as if a sudden funny thing crossed through his mind, clearing his nostrils of the small fuzz-flakes that floated all around the sky that day. ”Once I strip her of the good meat, the rest of her will go into the hole for a proper burial. I’ve got a camp set up a ways down there.” He gestured vaguely into the forest in one direction. ”You are welcome to join me for dinner.”

It would seem Izual was oblivious to their questioning, uncertain stares, exchanged between each other. Not everyone was accustomed to Cannibals, let alone those who exposed themselves in the bright of day, nonchalantly passing through those of the normal variety just as if he had downed a doe and planned to skin and then eat it.

Izual leaned over to a nearby bush and produced a knife, taken from underneath the branches, stashed close to its stalk. He had apparently stashed all his tools in the area, though his visitors luckily hadn’t found them.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
Hybrid
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:02 pm

It still seemed to Diego, as the man took his seat next to the body of the dead woman, now in her eternal grave, that there was a loss to be grieved here. He saw the gaping red hole that spread across the length of her throat and lifted his eyes again, more out of respect than disgust. He knew what death looked like and it was never pleasant.

But for Paninya, young as she was, the raw, open hole in her throat where no hole ought to be was a shock. She froze next to Diego, feeling small and vulnerable and mortal in a way she had never felt before.

Diego nodded with Izual, never thinking why someone would be digging a hole before a body was ready for it. He felt as though he was connecting with his fellow coyote. Folk as old as they were had experienced death and grief in their lives; it was an easy, if somber, way of finding common ground with someone else.

Cannibalism, however, was not.

Diego's froze mid-nod and both Infernian stared, unblinking. "¿Disculpe?" He didn't bother translating. He glanced down at Paninya, smiling nervously. "Shit, that's uh... mighty kind of ya..." They watched as the large, scarred man leaned to a nearby bush and drew out a knife. Uncomfortable with the weapon, Diego shifted his weight. Paninya glanced up at him and pressed herself nearer.

"But we really outta get back," he continued, giving a nervous laugh. "We got friends waitin' for us." It seemed like a smart thing, to suggest that they would be missed if anything happened to them. Slowly, the pair of Infernians shifted away from the stranger and his victim. "Take care of yourself, señor. Adios!"

Please don't chase us, Diego thought as he nudged Paninya ahead of him and started away back toward Inferni.

OOC: We can end here or have Izual come after them if you wanted to continue this. I'll be dropping Diego soon, however, so this might be a good place to end. :)

[WC — 315]

Inferni
Civilis
Mandi
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:30 am

(000) LOL Diego’s reaction is priceless! xD I’m also ok with a short, little thread ;) End!

Izual brandished the knife, wiping it clean of dirt on his thigh as he looked over his prey’s body, trying to decide where to start skinning her first. He brought a hand to his chin in a thinking sort of expression, momentarily ignoring the two that stood nearby.

When realization came to be, the air changed, and Izual looked up from the mangled female to wide eyes and stiff body language. Uncomfortable, much? Izual twisted the knife in his hands, but made no attempt at returning to his feet. ”To Inferni?” he asked, recognizing the scent from when he himself was part of the pack. It was also one of Crucifix’s discerning scents. Inferni’s scent brought him back to mostly good times when he felt coveted by family and surrounded by friends.

Then, of course, Antioch had to fuck that all up.

Hurriedly, the Infernians left him there, looking onto them with a grin with the blade in his hands. With their backs to him, he would start skinning the female Luperci.

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
Hybrid
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

Eastern Realms