[M] leaving, to the north

p: Mido | Halcyon Mountain

POSTED: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Private for Mido. Located a little ways south of the Stellarton Mines. Afternoon.

She had left Inferni. She'd left the clan before to fulfill her duties--after all, she was the Vicarus of the clan--but this time felt different. Although she'd thought that maybe she would calm down with a walk (doubtful), with every step, she only grew more enraged. Nathaniel had lied to her. No, he hadn't told her the truth. Maybe there was a difference, but it hurt her to think that he would see him as anything less than her brother just because he was from somewhere else. They had spent their entire lives together; they were family. But what was just as bad was that he and Valkyrie had been so quick to judge Pride. How could he do that, knowing who he was? He was a hypocrite. And he wasn't really a coyote, either.

This confused Wraith, she she'd left. She needed to figure things out. But leaving hadn't seemed to help her anger, so she decided to go father. When the borders of Inferni weren't enough, she'd continued north. But The Waste still was too close to home, so she continued north and then west, finding the mountain. It was too familiar. She needed out.

She was not traveling very quickly, but the amount of force she was putting in to each step would undoubtedly tire her as if she'd been running the entire time. Maybe she should run. She considered it, but decided that smashing the snow with her four paws was a better waste of her energy.
Last edited by Wraith Creed on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith Creed
I thought I felt a spark; thought I felt a flame
when something changed in you, who took the blame?

Tammi
Luperci Crown Contest Winner!

POSTED: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:45 am

WC::340 =D

There was no doubt in the male’s mind that this day was particularly unique. Boredom struck him early on in the morning, he was unable to bring himself to train or do anything warrior related. There was nothing pressing that was going on in Anathema that required his attention. In fact he felt he needed to be away from the pack for a bit, maybe just a day trip or something so he elected to travel. Since his huge misunderstanding with his Eligos he felt terrible, it was like some sort rift had been thrown into the fabric of their friendship. He hadn’t talked to her since that day and it was probably for the best, maybe she could forgive him for his stupidity.

The Rakeeb found himself moving northwest in New Dawn’s direction. He wouldn’t dare go there again though, not out of fear but of feeling as if he was completely unwelcomed and didn’t belong there. Roaming around and exploring not completely aimlessly maybe he could find something interesting or learn something about the landscape. Massive webbed secui paws carried the huskadore across the snow encrusted earth. The crunch of the mixed substance beneath his feet was a slightly enjoyable sound to his ears.

It was sometime during the afternoon and the sun would leave the sky in a few hours. Time was a not a concern for the dog so he didn’t really care if he wouldn’t make it back home. It might be more entertaining to camp out for the night. Some ways ahead of him he could see the figure of another. He closed the distance between them staying back enough to remain undetected. A soft gust of wind brought different scents to his nose, the one most notable was the one from inferni. Mido had dealt with a few members from the coyote clan so it’s smell was ingrained in his memory. He was near enough to see detail of the female stomping through the snow as if she had a temper. Wraith? Hey!

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Aww yea

Wraith couldn't figure it out. Did she have some sort of 'come bother me!' sign floating above her head? Did she smell like someone who wanted to be constantly pestered? First Nathaniel, then Vesper, and now Mido? Honestly, Mido she could expect (he was half wolf and half fluff anyhow), but she expected more from her fellow coyotes. Nonetheless, there must have been some sort of perverse enjoyment that others drew from constantly harassing her. So, when she heard her name (only moments after noticing Mido's scent in the wind), she whipped around, her eyes already rolling in the true spirit of 'annoyed teenager.'

"Oh my god what?" she demanded. She wasn't baring her teeth—she remembered the weapons he'd carried, particularly the stick thing—but her body language made it quite clear that his presence was in itself a bother. She wasn’t the friendliest to most Anathemans on a good day, so today would certainly be worse for Mido—and worse for Wraith, obviously, since she was quite clearly the victim here.
Wraith Creed

Tammi

POSTED: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 am

The mutt’s keen eyes spotted Wraith a little ways off stomping through the snow. More than surprised to find anybody else out here, he was floored to come across her of all people. Without wasting a single second he ran over to the coyote woman. His tail whirled in an uncontrollable clockwise motion like a propeller. Upon reaching her the first words to escape her mouth hit him suddenly. Like running into an invisible wall he stopped, his tail struggled to remain still, fighting against the natural need to wag, and he planted his four massive paws into the snow. Uh, I guess I was just going to say hi, but then again... Stopping mid statement his voice was filled with curiosity; in confusion his head was subconsciously tilted. They’d only met once before, hardly could the two be considered friends, maybe chummy at best. The dog knew that he probably wasn’t her favorite individual from what he gather from their last encounter, and today her attitude just screamed ‘stay away from me’. Problem was that he was already out here and Mido wouldn’t willingly leave her be unless she told him to piss off.

Do I dare ask? So how have you been Wraith? Is everything okay? It was clear to see she was upset by something and even more bothered by his being there. Without knowing what troubled her it was hard to say. Getting comfortable the Rakeeb sat in the slush beneath him. Maybe the woman from Inferni just needed to vent, he could at least help her with that.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Oh my god he is such a moron. This and many other impolite thoughts whirled around in Wraith's head. She couldn't believe how easily this stupid thing was surprised. He'd seen her before; why was now any different? And honestly, she was getting quite tired of seeing other canines--canines who wanted to talk to her, talk at her; whatever. But this... this was different. This was just pure stupidity. He really was dull.

"Oh my god do I look okay? I'm smashing through the forest like a stupid wolf and you ask, 'is everything okay?' Well I really don't think so. Observation skills, idiot!" Though, it was saying a lot that she was still talking to him. She rolled her eyes and then started to walk away, but paused.

"I really feel like killing something. Wanna hunt?" This too was offered in a cold tone, but only slightly less so than her previous statement. For all his... whatever, he was a decent hunting partner, and Wraith really needed to do something. "I need to... move, or something." She turned around, searching his creepy pale eyes for an answer. Nope. Still blue.
Wraith Creed

Tammi

POSTED: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 pm

314 Did I ever tell you how much I love wraith? She's so good at bringing out some of his true colors. XD

Even though in the back of his mind he knew he probably shouldn’t have asked, he did so anyway. As a result he seemed to have set off the coyote woman pretty well. She went on small a rant that in itself got her all riled up. Mad would be a terrible way to describe her reaction and wouldn’t do her justice. She struck him as genuinely pissed off by something and even more irritated by him just being there. Involuntarily blue eyes began to twitch and an inaudible growl rumbled deep in his throat. This fucking woman, she is unbelievable! Something about her just made his blood boil, it was her attitude. It was so unique and specific to her, making her unlike any other female he knew.

His observation was right on, the way he engaged Wraith on the other hand was obviously wrong. I had to ask didn’t I? I just had to try and be nice. Mido should have learned how to deal with the Creed woman from their first encounter, but he didn’t then. This time it was a lesson learnt. Being blunter and straighter forward would be the way to go when in company with this one.

Out of the blue he was asked if he wanted to hunt, her voice was a little easier than before but still nowhere near very welcoming. Eyeing her for a moment he wondered if she was for real. It wasn’t long before he decided that he didn’t really care. That sounds pretty good to me. You need it more than I do. Seeing how angry she was he figured she could really use the added distraction. Mido easily recalled the blast he had hunting with her last time. At least she was capable of channeling her anger into something anyone could consider productive, it was better than stomping through the snow.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Oh, thank you! :D I can say the same for Mido! Also, I kept the timeline fluid in case you wanted Mido to find something. :D If he doesn't, then they could be like "ugh no food lets have sex" or something hahaha.
Even though she knew that Mido was struggling to say or do the right thing, Wraith was so consumed with her anger and so apathetic to his plight that she scarcely cared. When he agreed to go hunting, which she proposed mostly out his own benefit so that she didn't end up trying to attack him, she nodded her head once and then set off to find some prey. The mountain was wickedly inhospitable, so it would likely take their teamwork to bring down some measly prey. Though, they'd done it before so she suspected they would be able to do it again.

With a goal in mind, Wraith was able to slip into her role as a spy and scout, stalking through the snow much more quietly than before. Her movements were more fluid and she was able to track footprints with greater focus now that she had another job to occupy her mind. In fact, as a Hunter in the clan, she was quite good at all of this.

The problem was that there was nothing to hunt. She had found and dropped many tracks and still couldn't find any animals. She was growing more and more frustrated, so after searching silently, she turned to Mido to see if he'd had any luck.
Wraith Creed

Tammi

POSTED: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Having been able to agree on something they were off. Tracking any lead of anything that they could find. Space separated them, allowing the two to cover more ground. He was able to find a few tracks but they were hardly visible and ended up leading to nothing. The sun’s rays worked against them by destroying the prints in the white substance beneath their paws. With his nose to the ground he scoured the ground for hints. Eventually he came across a burrow that obviously belonged to an some creature at one point. Digging out some of the snow his tail wagged thinking that he scored, but it stopped when he realized there was nothing in there. The burrow was long since abandoned. The failure they were experiencing made it feel as if significant time had passed. It didn’t matter how diligent or optimistic one could be; if there was nothing to catch, there was nothing to catch.

A sigh escaped the male’s maw. This completely sucks. The mutt wasn’t a bad hunter; he was just apparently incapable of locating anything today, for whatever reason. An irritated blue gaze found the coyote woman’s. The look on her face was clear and pretty easy to understand. I got nothing, I can’t find shit. As much as he wouldn’t want to admit defeat, it seemed there wasn’t an ounce of hope for a meal plan.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Wraith was bred and borne from anger and aggression, so without anywhere to pour these emotions, she was left to combust. Wraith had a temper. Normally, she turned this against her enemies, but when someone got in her way, it didn't matter who they were; all fell prey to her fury, even if (and sometimes especially if) they did not deserve it.

When she turned her gaze onto Mido and assessed his failure, she wasn't upset at him, but upset with herself and everything that had happened.

She stalked closer and glowered at nothing in particular.

She sighed and looked around.

Nothing.

She glanced over at Mido again and then turned and screamed out into the air: "fuck!" And again, and then a third time.

"This fucking sucks fuck," she said.
Wraith Creed

Tammi

POSTED: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Glancing at him only for a second she turned away. The air carried the frustrated tones of her voice as she cut the silence. Curses echoed across the snowy landscape. It sucked, there just wasn't anything they could find. The lack of success left him a little bitter,who liked to lose anyway? Well, this blows The masked male felt lousy about the whole thing, but what could he do? As much as he wouldn't want to admit it, they were defeated. It would take one with a better disposition to accept such a thing and move on. The Rakeeb didn't have any real reason to come out here, boredom and curiosity maybe. Finding the Creed woman was just unexpected surprise, even in her current state.

Sighing deeply he looked to her with blue eyes. Sorry, I couldn't help you out at all. He said to her and shrugged his shoulders slightly. What now? He questioned her, his presence was probably just a hindrance to her at this point. Still the huskadore didn't know why she was out stomping through the snow like she was.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

Dead Topics