[M] she grabs at walls and pulls me down

p. Sebastien | May 28th | Amherst

POSTED: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:32 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Dusty collectibles and old furniture wasn’t exactly on Dystopia’s list of most useful things. Perhaps her sister Serana could have made use of things like these, but the murderous daughter hadn’t found much interest in old relics from the human cities. It was a surprise that she was even found in one today. Having wandered north toward her old friend, Guillen’s, place, though having no intention of visiting, Dystopia wandered around the city ruins, swinging her barbed and bloody bat, wasting time or otherwise possibly looking for trouble.

The streets were slick with a recent heavy rain, and what sat before her was a huge dip in the road shrouded by an enormous puddle. Toes stopped right before the water’s edge and Dystopia rested the smooth part of the bat on her shoulder – her shirt having a few holes from where she had accidentally rested the barbed wire part on smooth skin and cloth. This puddle took up the most part of the street and sidewalk. It was a small flood that wasn’t going anywhere, and because of it, she wasn’t going anywhere.

Dystopia eyed the shallower parts of the area, the sidewalk that clung to the steps of some of the buildings around, though the water sometimes climbed inside, seeking refuge in the moldy – now wet – hallways of the old apartments. Small ringlets rushed away from their source as Dystopia placed a foot into the water, making slow and careful steps in order to find the other drier side.

Word Count → 000 :: For Ketsuki & Sebastien! Marked mature for mentions of violence that are sure to come! Backdated to May 28th - unless that doesn't work for you! :)

New Caledonia
Commoner
Sammiie
Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:48 am

OOC: He’s in Lupus form.

Amherst was quiet after the rains. This wasn’t a good thing if you were looking for an easy meal. Bastien had learned to associate crowds with food; sometimes the mere sight of him was enough. Other times he’d resorted to begging, and this was one of those times.

The hound wavered at the edge of a group of canines that had gathered on a doorstep. They shared a hunk of meat between them, chatting and gulping down the meal. It was likely they were just as starved as he was. His stomach lurched as he watched, and he had to hold himself back as scraps littered by their feet.

One of them noticed the onlooker, and grinned. Bastien wagged his tail and brought his ears forward in interest, only for the sod to eat slowly. His tongue lolled from slavering lips as the other continued his show. A nibble here, a slow chomp there. For fecks sake. The hound might have thought it, but he didn’t dare voice it. As desperate as he was, he didn’t want to invite violence on himself.

Eventually the bloke licked his lips and chucked the discarded bone aside. Bastien turned on his heel and fled after it. They hit the pavement, bounced, and disturbed the water of a puddle. That term was an understatement, however. A pool of water stretched from one side of the street to the other, and it was likely deepest in the middle.

He bent his slender head to retrieve it, all thoughts concentrated on the satisfaction of his prize. Suddenly, electricity rushed along his spine and set his fur to stand on edge. A scent, half-remembered and much dreaded rushed to meet his quivering nose. Bastien lifted his head and met the bloody gaze of his former captor.

There was one thing for it, and that was to run.

[wc: ###]
Avatar gifted by Jmonster, art by Nandolicious! ♥

Sebastien Stone

Art Credit: Jacoby!
Salsola
The Confidant
Ketsuki

FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE

POSTED: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:51 am

She was mainly concerned with the puddle and how deep it would get in the middle and how she would reach the other side. Would the puddle open up so deep that she’d have to swim or would the dirty, stagnant water only come up to her knees? Perhaps her ankles? She found it was easiest to not find out and instead skirt around the edges where she was promised concrete under her feet instead of the unknown.

And it wasn’t like the water scared her. It was the portion of the unknown that did. A lot of Dystopia’s life was uncertain. She liked the certainty of a swift death or a meal that was just underneath her paws… or a familiar dog that just left frantic ringlets in the glassy puddle.

The familiar brindle coat caught her eyes, and both parties froze almost at the same time – though the thoughts that ran through their minds were very different. One thought run and the other thought chase.

Bastien skittered away with his prize in his jaws and Dystopia regarded the four-legged strays down the street, the ones who had thrown him the bone in the first place. Had she been with her father, she would’ve turned them all into scraps. Their own flesh would make such a tasty meal. Her eyes lingered on the bunch – a dark-coated gray one with yellow eyes, floppy ears, and a furry rear end; a sleek-coated white one with brown spots; and a wolfish one.

Dystopia turned the corner, following Bastien and his bone… though, she didn’t run after him. ”Oh, Bastien… Come back. I only want to talk…” His discomforts trailed in the air behind him. She could smell it on his lingering breath, his lingering scent that she could track to the end of the city and still probably find him. ”I’ll find you some food…”

Word Count → 000 :: woop! Sorry for the wait!

New Caledonia
Commoner
Sammiie

POSTED: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:21 am

Paws thudded on the rain-slicked ground as Bastien ran. His thoughts were a chaotic mess of anxiety and dread, with one thought that hammered into his consciousness. What the hell is she doing here? Why, why now? Dampness in his mouth reminded him that he had taken the bone with him when he had fled. Strange, as he didn’t recall doing that. Jaws tightened around it, as he tried to relieve the stress of this encounter.

Dystopia’s scent followed him as he turned a corner at speed, his body over-balancing and buckling. Bastien panted, the hint of ribs visible as his chest rose and fell. He looked upward yet the female had not pursued him. The hound attempted to right himself, but his limbs burned with the abrupt burst of energy. Any moment now she would be here, and she'll hurt me.

Bastien whined as the wolfdog materialised from the bend, her voice carrying to where he lay crumpled. If only I could hide. . Wide eyes searched for a nook to dive into, yet he knew the girl would sniff him out sooner or later. With a shuddering breath he drew himself upright, disturbing debris from his pelt. He was visible to her as he watched her lips move to form words of reassurance.

"Dystopia." Ears perched forward at the mention of food; she had once provided for him, after all. His head tilted to one side as he tried to inject strength into his tone, “W-what are you doing here?”

[wc: +200]

Sebastien Stone

Salsola
The Confidant
Ketsuki

FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE

POSTED: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:04 am

When she turned the bend, she saw him fall at the end of the block. She had no idea what caused it, but she saw his body tumble and the dog not get up again. He moved, though, which told her that she would not have to haul him away into one of the buildings nearby for the night. That was refreshing – even though she looked forward to having a reason to take him under her wing again – if it was only temporary. Besides, she hadn’t had a secure area to keep him in here at Amherst.

”I could ask the same of you, Basti,” she answered in a playful voice, taking the barbed bat from one of her shoulders and swinging it in one of her hands as she closed the distance between them. She left some between them, though. She wasn’t her father. Izual liked to hover. ”Though, if you must know, exploring. And finding you some food. What would you prefer today? A little wolf, dog, or hybrid meat? Or perhaps a pigeon suits your preferred taste better?”

Word Count → 000 :: ooc text here

New Caledonia
Commoner
Sammiie

POSTED: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:21 pm

Holy water cannot help you now

Her voice, sickly sweet in tone, questioned him. Sebastien flicked his head upward to watch Dystopia as she moved. She held a wooden bat in one hand, its head blood-stained and spiked. His ears perked as they followed the sound of her claws raking broken pavement. The hound tilted his head to one side as the girl gave them space. Fear flooded his system again, as it always did whenever he met her. A daemoness in mortal guise.

She told him she was exploring, and implied she was helping him. His stomach betrayed his hunger as Dystopia listed prey to hunt. An imaginary stone plummeted into his gut at the mention of canines. An agonised sound slipped from Bastien’s lips as he whispered, “No!” The hound shook his head violently in an effort to dislodge the feelings of dread that weighed down his body.

“P-Pigeon sounds good, yeah.” If he could play along with her plans, maybe nobody would get hurt. Right? There were too many ‘ifs’ and ‘maybes’ with the Massacre daughter. Bastien released the air he didn’t know he holding tightly to his chest, and cursed the rattling of his shallow breaths. “Sooo, erm, w-what were you out here hunting?” He knew it was likely an answer he didn’t want to hear. But he needed an escape from the pounding of his heart beneath stiff skin.

Sorry for the wait <3 +000

Art by Ben @SoulsRPG

Sebastien Stone

Salsola
The Confidant
Ketsuki

FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE

POSTED: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:58 am

His outward struggle against the taboo nature of her diet made her cackle because she had suggested such things on purpose to get a rise out of him. Though, perhaps one day, someday he’d be too out of it to reject her offer of some canine meat, and she’d feed him his enemies.

Dystopia closed the distance between them now, crouching in front of him, dropping the bat to the ground so that it clankered and rolled towards him on the cracked and uneven pavement. Without heed for personal space, Dystopia reached out and attempted to pull Bastien in for a hug – whether he struggled or allowed her would’ve made no difference to her. ”Sebastie, I missed you. Have you missed me?” she’d say, tucking her face into his fur if he even allowed her to get that close.

When she withdrew, she’d go back to crouching, keeping close if he hadn’t gotten up to run by now. The bat would’ve been placed between them again like a barbed wire fence barrier that he could not cross. ”I wasn’t intending on hunting anything until I saw that dog who threw you his scraps. Now, I might hunt him. Perhaps bring one or two of his friends home for my father’s dinner.” The outward thought would likely make her good friend squirm in his skin, but it was Dystopia’s musings. It would depend entirely on whether she could find them if and when she allowed Sebastien to leave.

”You smell different. Like pine instead of swamp. Why? Why does your scent remind me of the Suts?” Using language from her former pack, it slipped Dystopia’s mind that he would probably not understand her and not understand what he smelled like. Still, red eyes watched him with such intense intrigue. He was her show and he had the floor now.

Say something interesting.

Word Count → 000 :: I’m sorry for taking so long to reply to this!

New Caledonia
Commoner
Sammiie

POSTED: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:24 am

The daemoness was playing with Sebastien, and he knew it. Dystopia prodded and picked away at his cuts verbally, laughter raising in the air as she hit her mark. The boy was helpless before her bloody gaze, as she approached him and got down onto his eye level. He flinched at the closeness, her weapon noisily tossed aside as it rolled toward him. Bastien shifted his feet beneath him to avoid the stained wood touching him, without leaving the spot he squatted in.

Her arms suddenly brushed against the hound’s shoulders, as she pressed in closer. For a moment he didn’t know what was happening, until he realised she was ‘hugging’ him. His breathing stilled as she cooed a nickname at him and nuzzle in closer. Bastien only dared to move a fraction, to make them both comfortable as he tried to process an answer. In her embrace, it would be fatalistic to tell the truth. Dystopia’s arms were around his neck, and he could feel the strength of her muscles through his short coat. He imagined it would be all too easy to twist and snap his neck, then and there.

“S-sure I have Dystopia… I was a l-little surprised to see you, is all.” Thankfully the dark girl withdrew her touch, and sat back on her heels to look at him. The bat, decorated with dried gore and spiked wire, separated them like a no-man’s land. Dystopia explained sweetly what she was out here hunting really, sending a shiver along his spine as though she’d physically touched him. Their lifestyles were so radically far apart, highlighted at times like these. Bastien knew her father enjoyed eating the meat of other canines, as at one point Izual had made it clear he would be one of them.

Bastien didn’t answer, but tilted his head when she seemed to return to the present. “I s-smell different to you?” For a heartbeat, he couldn’t figure out why. Hunger and thirst were draining his ability to think and remember clearly. What the heck was a ‘Sut’ though? “I d-dunno what one of those is. You’ve p-probably noticed by n-now how h-hungry I look, right? I get kinda d-desperate sometimes, s’why I t-tried hunting in the s-swamps.” He gestured with his head in the general direction he was referring to.

<3 +300

Art by Ben @SoulsRPG

Sebastien Stone

Salsola
The Confidant
Ketsuki

FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE

POSTED: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Bastien was his usual awkward self and that was alright. It wasn’t like Dystopia thought he’d react any other way aside from be unsure of himself and avoid any sudden movements around her. Dystopia paused to think for a moment: was he even capable of any sudden slight against another Luperci? She didn’t think the man had it in him. Withdrawing from the hug, Dystopia lifted the handle of the bat from the street, letting it rest loosely in her hand. ”A Sut was an Anatheman Omega. The lowest of the low. Those guys got pissed on if we so wanted to. You smell like them, but lucky for you, I don’t have to pee.”

She didn’t know what prey lived out in the swamps except for maybe some birds that he could’ve snacked on… but nothing of significance that could’ve kept him fed for hours. Her eyes narrowed at his claim, but she said nothing to question it.

Dystopia lifted her gaze to the windows to the second floor apartments or rooms above them and considered how safe it would be to take roost in the building above. ”What do you think will happen if I go off to find you some food and don’t find you here when I get back, Bastie?” she asked, wondering if his starvation was an elaborate attempt at escaping her.

Word Count → 000 :: ooc

New Caledonia
Commoner
Sammiie

POSTED: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:02 pm

The bat withdrew from the ground and rested easily in Dystopia’s hand. The whites of Sebastien’s eyes were visible as he glanced around him. He forcefully brought his attention toward his ‘saviour’ as she answered his question. Omega - wasn’t a word he was familiar with. She explained it was a low rank amongst a pack, inferior enough that they were treated like dirt. The boy could at least thank his fickle gods that her bladder was empty in that case. It served as an unquestionable example of the Massacre girl saw him.

Dirt. Grime. Waste. The words tumbled like stones cast into the rushing water of his thoughts. Bastien’s old self would have growled and challenged Dystopia’s claims, but he had been at the receiving end of her treatment. Who the hell knew what she was capable of? The constant threat of waking the daemoness’ fury hung over him constantly. Crimson eyes narrowed at his response, but she accepted it wordlessly.

Dystopia’s head turned upward, and the hound followed. Bloody eyes scanned the uppermost structure of the buildings they stood by. A question wrapped in a challenge left her lips; would he stay and wait patiently like a good boy whilst she hunted for them? A flurry of macabre scenarios played out helpfully across his mind, to illustrate what would happen if he didn’t. “I won’t! I’ll stay!”

His pale eyes touched her pale face briefly, pleadingly. “Want me to wait inside?” Sebastien rose slowly and half-turned towards the ruins, head lowered.

What could possibly go wrong? ;) +200

Art by Ben @SoulsRPG

Sebastien Stone

Salsola
The Confidant
Ketsuki

FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE

Dead Topics