Head over heels, heart over odds

- Bhasu

POSTED: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:30 am

It was funny the way the world worked, especially from a witch's eyes. She wasn't sure what it was about this night that drew her outside the pack's fine, thistle encroached borders. The moon was low in the sky, but it was pregnant with light and energy, quite full on this cold evening. Jaketta was in her full attire, from her lavender cloak down to the gold bracelets she wore on either arm. Even though she wanted to be in the warmth of her home with her mother, casting spells and reading the evening into late hours, something called her to the treacherous lands outside.

Blood dipped paws graciously carried her farther away from Salsola's borders. She walked, bathing in the full moon's light, her coat shining in silvery radiance as she traveled. On several occasions she stopped and thought she should turn back, but she couldn't. Something was pulling her forward and so she continued on into the night.

Mismatched eyes gazed up at the stars as she walked. They were not as bright as other nights, the moon's own light blocking out their unique twinkling light. Still, she knew they were there. Orion guided her with his weapon in hand. It was easy to forget and give in to the fears of the mortal world when your allies were up above. A smirk washed over Jaketta's feminine features and she lifted her head proudly. The gods were on her side. There was nothing to fear. Whatever lead her through the darkness surely promised something good when she reached her destination.
Salsola
The Warden
Sami
Luperci Witch Nocturne Family: The Untamed Heart
Defiant Star

POSTED: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Bhasu had made himself at home at Casa. He was getting to know the offspring of the family that Aro had grown up with. The rituals and traditions were just as his grandfather had described. He was trying to learn of the politics of the pack but he had yet to talk to Luca about it and this was because his mind was divided. Bhasu thought of the intriguing woman he had met many nights ago. He was excited to see her once more so when the sun was making its routine descent his eyes looked up and found the moon in its full girth. The grin on his face could not get any bigger.

The dark male left his weapons behind and only took himself. His tattered beige pants the only clothing he cared to wear. He would waste no time as the sun kissed the horizon. The brilliant oranges, reds, and pinks lighting the fall skies while he made his way to the sunflower fields. Bhasu had no hesitation or worries. The political ramifications of him meeting her meant nothing to him. It was mortal worries, and Bhasu was not in the habit of worrying about things like that. He was, for the most part, down to earth. His grandmother, grandfather, and father saw to that. His father admired his mother's not-so-down-to-earth views. She believed in all sorts of spirits, reincarnations, and other superstitions. This had caused a split in Bhasu's beliefs. Pack politics and the worries and fear others have seem to not affect him. He remains calm, cool, and collected under most situations, even those that are life threatening. It are the bonds that matter most to him.

Bonds, like the one that Bhasu felt next to Jaketta is what mattered most to him. So this made him take all the risks without no hesitation.

Bhasu found himself in the sunflower field. They had wilted since last he was here, their stalks just about all that remained. He found his spot, the same spot he was when he was discovered by her. He was relieved to be here before her. He wanted to be the first here, and yet, now he was wishing he had something for her.

All doubts and anxieties melted when he found his crimson and ebony desire. She was as confident in her movement, yet he saw a glimpse of worry in her eyes. He grinned. "You are as beautiful as the moon..." He breathed without thought. "..how are you?"
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Bear

POSTED: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:28 pm

Jak stopped, hesitated, when she found the sunflower field where she first met Bhasu. So, this was what the heavens had in store for her. A smile graced her lips as her hand lifted to push back some of her long, straight locks. The sunflowers had since succumb to the colder weather. It made her smile fade, the flowers having lost their beauty. The birds still foraged and could be heard, even in the dark, hopping from branch to branch in hopes to find a meal. Her hands reached out to caress one of the wilted flowers who's petals were now dry and brown. A single touch and the once glorious yellow petals fell to the cold earth below.

It left a knot in her gut. She shouldn't be here. She shouldn't see him. Jaketta was loyal to Salsola, she breathed the pack's beliefs just as she breathed the cold night's air. It would eat away at her to betray her beliefs, but yet, an invisible line had been tied to her heart that night and it lead her back here.

Jak had been standing at the edge of the field for many long moments. Blood and gold orbs gazed up at the moon, looking for guidance of some sort. The notion to come here on a whim was not enough to convince Jak that it was the right thing to do, because it wasn't. The guilt washed over her like a great wave, cold and powerful, consuming. She couldn't be here.

The moment she had the inclination to turn around and head home, a familiar voice rang in her ears sending them flat against her head. He called her beautiful, like the moon. Her head lowered and a smile flashed across her face. She was unable to contain her excitement upon hearing him speak and the butterflies raged in her gut. The blood laced witch turned and smiled over at Bhasu, the Cavalier, who grinned back at her. So long as she told him nothing of Salsola, this couldn't be a crime. Right? Right. With that, she moved towards him, awaiting his next word or movement. Hi Bhasu. I'm much better now. What was this overwhelming feeling?
Salsola
The Warden
Sami
Defiant Star

POSTED: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:42 pm

She made the cutest action upon hearing his words, it made it impossible not to touch her then. He closed their gap, and boldly pulled her to him so he could feel her body against his. The clothing was troublesome to him. She looked good in them, but he didn't like them. They were a barrier that prevented his fur from mingling with hers and he did not like that. He longed to feel her touch against him, and not necessarily for any sexual reason. It was merely because the feeling of their touch was electrifying to him. It felt so good, so right. Like she was made for him, the creator of light...the Sun.

With his arms around her he looked into her two different colored eyes. "I am glad to you're feeling better." His eyes searched hers and he admired her for a moment, "...do you think it would be too bold of me to ask you to take these clothes off?" He grinned in a sheepish manner for a second before looking down to her clothes. He licked his lips while moving a hand from her hip up and between her chest. "..it is only so I can feel our fur touch together.."

His hand then moved from between her chest and found her hand, "....I do not know about you, Jaketta, but I have thought about you almost everyday since we met. You have bewitched me...and I hope I have bewitched you in the same way."

Being in her presents, Bhasu, felt his chest tighten. He was wanting to be dominant and very forward with her but he knew she was younger than him. How much younger? He did not know, but he would not touch her in any sexual way until she wanted it, begged for it.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Bear

POSTED: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:52 am

A loud gasp escaped her slender maw when Bhasu pulled her close unexpectedly. Her body tensed as his arms wrapped around her, both of her own hands pressing up against his bare chest. Bhasu was still a stranger, an outsider, a Cavalier, and she wasn't expecting such advances so quickly. When she felt the warmth of his body seep through her many layers of clothing and his fur against her paw pads, she began to relax. Still, her face burned like hot coals and her breath was staggered. Why hadn't she been this nervous around him the first time they met? Odd.

Blood and gold eyes finally rose to meet his gold flecked, sky blue orbs. It was like looking into the heavens themselves. Her maw parted in awe as she gazed at him, noting all the details in each of his gorgeous eyes. Me too. She whispered, completely lost in his gaze. Finally, Jak took a deep breath and exhaled all her tenseness away. She rested her maw on his muscular shoulder, smiling warmly, before gazing back up at him.

Her eyes widened when the question was asked. I- uh. Was all she could get out as his eyes swam around in her own, searching for answers. She'd never had someone ask her to remove her clothing before. He said it was because he wanted to feel his fur against her own and it made all the sense in the world. Somehow, the moment he said that, she wanted that too. I-I'm afraid I might freeze if I do. I'm not made for the cold weather. His hand found hers, and the butterflies swam in her gut. He stated she bewitched him, and she couldn't help but smile and giggle.

I haven't placed any spells on you Bhasu, even though I am a witch. But... Her hands squeezed his tightly, her tail swaying as she began to override the nerves from the beginning of their encounter. I believe you have, because something brought me back here Bhasu, under the light of the full moon at the spot we met and here you are. Jaketta bravely pushed her nose closer to his, not sure where her bold gesture would get her. She just knew she liked how he made her feel. Do you feel it too? Its like, the last time we met an imaginary string was tied to us both, leading us back here. It was so easy to interact with him, unlike anyone in the pack where standards were expected to be met.
Salsola
The Warden
Sami
Defiant Star

POSTED: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:05 pm

His ears were pressed forward as he watched her gasp at his action. He felt her body tense and he gave a light grin before he let his ears go back and he whispered, "I did not mean to startle you...I just couldn't help myself."

He continued to hold her and his own joy returned as she felt her relax some more, and then respond to him. He gave a light chuckle. "You're telling me you don't have a double coat like me?" His eyes looked at her cheeks, "Or...are you a spoiled queen and have not experience the chill on your fur?"

He listened more to her as she spoke of how he must of bewitched her and his grin grew while his ears went forward. "Yes...I used my Hindu Powers of Possession on you...and drew you to me like the great specter I am. " He joked. "...but...on a serious note..I do feel it...I feel so drawn to you that I can't help but want to be at your side and learn all about you.. He had more to say, but he held it back fearing he'd be too bold in saying. He knew all the things he wanted to do and say but it was too soon. Bhasu had to get to know her.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Bear

POSTED: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:30 am

WC: 370

Jaketta noted the worry on Bhasu's features when she gave her half ass response. Her own features mimicked his in that second, immediately regretting her reaction. This was only the second time they were together, and she didn't want to do anything to frighten him away for good. Jak couldn't help but get ahead of herself and throw out all the what-ifs there were to throw. What if they fell in love? What if he wanted to be with her? What if he came back to Salsola?

Jak laughed airily as well and shook her head back and forth quickly, then even more so when he asked if she was just a spoiled queen. That made her stop shaking her head and lower it instead, gracefully as a true queen might do. I wish that were the case. Maybe one day, I will be. She was a goddess though, and that was more than anyone could hope they would be in a life time. Still, it didn't count for much when she lived with beasts that would swallow her whole. If she told anyone, she might as well be thrown in the slave quarters. Nobody would believe her until she obtained more standing within the pack.

Her smile widened once again as Bhasu joked about having used Hinder Powers on him. My liege. She commented, giggling brightly. Oh how Fate would be so kind to have paired her with a god, to stand at her side. Jaketta nodded slowly as Bhasu described exactly how she was feeling. Well, I have time. While I am bound to my pack, I am no servant. Let's build a fire and talk. Maybe with the warmth, I can shed a few layers. Jaketta's eyes narrowed seductively. She did want to feel his fur against her own, she just needed to be a comfortable temperature first. If she returned home with frost bite, she would be an embarrassment.

Uuuuh. She began as she separated from Bhasu and walked into the sunflowers to find a proper clearing. Do you know how to build a fire? She tossed a smile back at Bhasu and spun around to follow her gaze.
Salsola
The Warden
Sami
Defiant Star

Dead Topics