M - The kiss of summer

- Bhasu

POSTED: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:30 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC: Biff's bar! Early evening.

Although she had nothing to hide, the intense veil of accusation that fell over Salsola was wearing her down. Jaketta made every proper step in order to protect herself from false accusation, but she knew there would be eyes wandering in her direction. A trip was necessary to gather the appropriate supplies for the rituals to come. She found it to be her duty to help rid the Sanctum tier of its curse. No more witches could be lost to such horrendous circumstances. Although she didn't know Loki on a personal level, his death effected her in a way she couldn't put into words. He stood for everything she wished to be in Salsola, he was someone she had come to idolize in a sense. Now, he was gone, murdered. She would do all she could to aid this investigation.

The need for supplies was an appreciated reprieve from the chaos in Salsola. In order to save time, and her own ass from the cold, Jaketta borrowed Ozzy from the stables. The horse was young, energetic, and fast. In other words, he was perfect for this venture. Even with snow on the ground the stallion was able to get her to Amherst in decent time.

Once there, Jak tethered the horse and entered the rather smelly building. A chill ran down her spine as the warmth the bar offered hit her. With the collection of intoxicated canines, the building tended to stay warmer than most. The atmosphere was rowdy, with the sound of laughter, conversation, and quarreling filling the space. It brought a smile to her lips. She was to meet someone here, to save her a trip to the Outpost. She was lucky to have gained word of him, by the mouth of a canine she'd met on a previous trip outside the borders. He graciously carried her message. Jak assumed he got a fraction of whatever deal this merchant struck. It didn't take long for the merchant to spot her, as she was not an easy woman to miss. He greeted her with a short bow and lead her to the table he had previously been sitting at.

Jaketta yes? Thank you for coming. You are very beautiful, enough so to make me blush. Jak giggled and basked in the man's compliments. For a humble trader, he was not half bad looking himself. Oh stop. Let's get the business out of the way. I'd like to enjoy myself some while I'm here. The merchant laughed, smiled, and ran his hand through blond locks. His pelt was light in color, golden like the sun and his nose as pink as freshly bloomed flowers. Of course. I am Sullivan, its a pleasure. I have brought many wares for you to choose from. Various herbs and instruments that are in high demand, from many witches. A bag was placed in front of her, as well bundle wrapped in leather. Go ahead, take a look. She did, choosing everything she thought would be useful. Some things were indeed quite a find and grasped her attention.

Very well. Here are the charms which I have to offer. They were various bones and wood pieces wrapped in leather and twine, with symbols etched and dyed into them. The Goddess, Onofria, had blessed these. They will bring great success, luck, and fortune to whoever possesses them. I offer a personal blessing as well, the Goddess's kiss. Sullivan huffed and smiled widely. It is a deal my beautiful Jaketta. Let me get us drinks. The first one is on the house here. It is a lovely place for business, and fun. The man winked and disappeared, returning with two cups full of mead. Jaketta had not ever drank before, and while cautious, she was also curious and eager to do so. Everyone here seemed to be having such a good time.

One drink turned into another and soon she found herself conversing and laughing with whoever she piqued the interest of, which seemed to be most of the bar. There were even a couple women that she had started chatting with. The bar was certainly a great place. She had lost track of time. Sullivan had long left with his charms and blessing, leaving her with everything she wanted. What a wonderful evening. The heat of alcohol kissed her cheeks and her stomach, all was well.
Last edited by Jaketta Nocturne on Fri May 10, 2019 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salsola
The Warden
Sami
Luperci Witch Nocturne Family: The Untamed Heart
Defiant Star

POSTED: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Bhasu had been quiet around Casa as he began to investigate and get to know the land he was now in. Learning all he can about the packs without actually making physical effort to visit them, especially since he learned how far out most were. He even learned more about the pack that Jaketta was from. He now understood why Casa did not care for the pack and, yet, Bhasu still wanted Jaketta.

Spring was here, and he knew it was soon time to meet the princess of his heart. The Black and rust male made his way out of Casa to the only place he had met his princess. He waited all day. Alas, she had not.

Bhasu took it as his feelings were not shared. Perhaps, she'd moved on and it was just a fleeting crush. That was fine, he did not take it to heart...or so he told himself.

"..well...I guess I will find the bar.."

He rose as the birds began to stir, but the sun was still hidden. He stretched and began to walk off in the direction that the maps had suggested. Walking on foot would take some time but he never minded.

---

Biff's Bar was closer than he thought. The sun was just cusping as he reached the door. The noise from within was still as lively. He didn't expect such laughter and merry at such a late hour, and yet it was thick in the air. When Bhasu opened the door he saw the crowd centered around an area of the bar. His height gave him a sleight advantage as he swayed from one side to the next, curious as to what had everyone so intrigued.

His jaw clenched as he saw the princess. His orange flecked eyes hardened unknowingly to the emotions he felt. He turned away from the crowd and went to an empty area of the bar, "Mead, please!" Bhasu said in a low loud voice that commanded authority.

It was not his intention, and his own command even surprised him. Still, he ignored the rest of the bar and what had their attention. Once he got what he wanted he scanned the surroundings while taking a nice drink. The honey alcohol smooth and warm to his stomach. His eyes caught an oddly colored young female dancing on the stage. She seemed lost in her dancing and a few patrons were mesmerized by her movements. Bhasu, one of them.

The way the girl moved reminded him of a few dances his mother did that came from India. Bhasu leaned back on the bar and watched the mostly white dog like canid dance. Now this can help a man move on..
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Bear

POSTED: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:34 pm

Time seemed to become irrelevant as she polished off her second drink. She'd taken to a table full of absolute strangers, gossipping about whatever entered their minds. Jak made a point to sift through the conversation and pluck whatever interesting tidbits her ears picked up. Unfortunately, a lot of the talk was on moot subjects that offered little value, still, she enjoyed adding to the talk. The subject seemed to change moment to moment and she tossed comments in here and there, until the subject landed on something of a more risque nature.

Fortunately, one of her new female companions sensed her turmoil. Her hand was grasped and she was swept away to the dance floor. She danced, something she had done only a couple of times. With mead in her gut it seemed effortless, and with all eyes on them how could she stop?

The two women grasped hands and spun, laughing loud and giddy. When they came to a stop, Jaketta was a bit dizzy and stumbled a bit only to be caught by her companion. Sorry Lou, we out did it on that one. The girl shrugged and tossed her head towards the bar. No worries Jak. Hey, look at that fella over there. He's a looker. Jak followed Lou's gaze to the bar, where a familiar stranger sat gazing out at the crowd, unaware that she was even here. That was all it took for Jaketta's face to light up like the morning sun and take off towards the bar. She cared now for how he reacted when she tossed her arms around him, gazing into his gorgeous gems.

Bhasu!! It was then she realized she might have come off much too strong, and she retracted her arms from around him coming to clasp them together in front of her. Bhasu... She said much quieter, lowering her head to look up at him from underneath thick lashes. It's been so long. I was beginning to think I'd never see you again. Winter has not been kind to Fated lovers. She smiled, wide as she judged his reaction.
Salsola
The Warden
Sami
Defiant Star

POSTED: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:20 pm

It was hard for the Marino male not to look back at Jaketta, but her laugh rang in his short ears causing them to go back in slight agitation. He glanced back for a moment seeing her with a woman, and his agitation slipped away. If anything seeing her dance around with another female caused him to smile with a hint of intrigue. The fact that Jaketta hadn't noticed him come in still burned him a little, so he turned back away and took a large drink of mead.

Bhasu jumped, startled by the sudden grab. His ears pressed intensely forward as he looked at her in surprise. His surprise turned into a smile as his animosity toward Jaketta disappeared at that bright look in her eyes and her smile lite up her face. She's beautiful... The way she said his name he knew instantly that he had forgiven her in his heart. How could he stay mad at her. He felt the cold from where her warmth left her, Bhasu glanced over to where her hands were clasped in front of her. Her pose added to her cute demeanor, and when she said his name a second time, he felt like he was going to explode from how increasingly adorable she had become.

He couldn't stand the distance anymore. His hands reached out to hers and hoped she would go with his signal to come back closer. His hands clasped hers and pulled her, if she'd allow it, guiding her hands to his shoulders. "...it was a harsh winter...the chill was to the bones without the warmth of a lover at my side...especially at night.." His deep voice a hushed tone, only for her ears to catch.

Bhasu's eyes did not want to leave her, but the curiosity in the back of his mind lead them to leave her beautiful orbs to glance to the female she was with. "...so.." He looked back to her, "..who was your little partner there?" He dared to allow his hands to find her hips, his head tilted with a friendly curiosity.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Bear

POSTED: Wed May 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Although she had recoiled rather abruptly and with meaning, she did not ignore Bhasu's signals. His hands grasped hers, and her delicate digits found their way around the male's large hands. He then guided her hands to his shoulders, which she welcomed and soon felt his muscles under her palms. Jaketta moved closer, daring to push her arms further around the Cavalier's neck and her bosom closer to his chest. There was certainly an amorous glitter in her blood and gold gaze, but it could simply be the liquor causing such a look.

Bhasu referred to her as Lover, to which she grinned widely. They had not done more than kiss and cuddle by firelight. She knew it was in their cars though. His bold statement left a lingering warmth on her dark cheeks. His voice lowered as he spoke, causing her to lean in to catch his words as they graced her ears. Her heart began to pound.

I suppose I could have survived much easier with you next to me, at all hours of this harsh Winter. But...I may not have reached you if I left the confines of the pack. A storm could quickly be a jackal's end. Her hand lifted to brush through his hair. Her voice was smooth like butter or a coo from a morning dove.

The topic was shifted to who she'd been dancing with. Jak turned, smiling widely over at Lou who danced and dared to sneak a peak at what happened with she and Bhasu. The Warden waved and turned back to Bhasu. That, is Lou. I only met her tonight, but we are good friends now. Not everyone here is as respectful as one would think, especially to a woman. To a Salsolan. Jaketta's expression grew falsely serious for a moment, as her finger tips found Bhasu's chin. She assured his eyes wandered no longer. I am the only one who should interest you. Many rewards can be reaped from siding with me. By that, she meant with her pack, but she and Bhasu hadn't quite reached that discussion yet.
Salsola
The Warden
Sami
Defiant Star

POSTED: Mon May 20, 2019 3:48 pm

The woman was receptive to his actions and he felt a sense of encouragement from her coming closer to him. The alcohol he was consuming had caused a warmth to hit him and the lust in his eyes apparent as he looked at her. His ears pressed forward listening to every word that came out, "ooh..well, perhaps we need to get a good messenger bird to carry our needs to one another...cause I would have come to you and warmed your body. Remember that for next winter...I will gladly come warm your winter...but I will tell you it would be fueled by selfish desires. Though don't worry, I will please you in return." He openly stated against his usual polite manner.

When she spoke of the woman with her he looked over the new woman while she was introduced by Jaketta. His attention was moved be to the woman in his arms. Her dominating manner pleasing him. Bhasu liked all women, however, dominant woman pleased him more. They offered more of a challenge, and the blood in him desired challenges. Bhasu grinned and let out a growl that was like that of a purr, "Ooh?" Was she asking for him to be steady with her? He hadn't wavered from her yet, but he wasn't against multiple partners. He was raised to have one mate, but one could have many lovers.

His eyes looked down to her lips a lusty glimmer still in his eyes, "..perhaps the time is approaching...to discuss us..." Bhasu's eyes looked up to peer confidently into her mismatched gems. "...shall we go to the Lounge...or should we save the conversation for later, my Princess?"
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Bear

Sticks and Stones