I'm not a shoulder to cry on but, I digress

Kassius!

POSTED: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Smaller means faster

A group of creatures walked through the forests of Colchester Quarter. At the lead of the rag-tag band was a silver female. She was fox-like, with her small size and bushy tail. Behind her were a pair of grey foxes, one had a paler pelt and markings. The second one had vibrant red markings and a grey pelt. Trailing behind them was a smoke and black fox with the left side of his face where his eye should be a hole where the eye was. Flying above them was a large white figure, a barn owl.

Avinalora was bringing out her fox kits on an outing. Garrett and Spencer were both learning how to hunt and Luna was in the process of learning about more herbs. They were bonding and becoming like a family. She knew that Jarix's leaving had hurt them and she wanted to try to help them to heal the wound. She hoped that she could.

Crappy starter
Word Count
Avinalora

Silverfrost
Luperci
Somebody make me feel alive
The queen of a wretched design
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:55 am

OOC: your post is fine <3

Kassius adored the snow. He bounded through the small drifts, digging his snout into the depths and throwing his head skyward, a small storm of snow falling down upon his back. A few flakes clung to his twitching nose; he had detected something. A few things. His ears rose as he peered through the trees, making out the shape of a small, pale woman who walked towards him with several creatures in tow. He stared a moment, mint green eyes shifting shyly.

In the end he decided to greet her. He approached the small party with a half smile, his tail waving gently at his heels. The little woman's silver fur seemed to sparkle in the softly falling snow. His ears lowered and he spoke up in his quiet voice.

H-hello... How are you today? He glanced from one fox kit to another, and then his bright eyes landed on the owl, lingering there. He had never one so closely before.

Killi

POSTED: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:59 am

Avinalora
Oh, I forgot to say that Avi was in Lupus. I guessed that Kassius was in Lupus? Also, Luna Mist is the new Tiny Pteranodon, lol
Word Count: 268

Avinalora scented a stranger in the air and stopped, if one could see under the cloak she wore over her Lupus body, her hackles were raised. She was always more aware when she had her wards. She detected a creature bounding through the snow and she could detect that the creature was Luperci and male. The fox kits stopped behind her and then Tyler landed beside Spencer. He, too had heard what she had as barn owls had incredible hearing. If the man had violent intentions, the raptor had talons and knew how to use them.

The moon-washed fox saw a black and white wolf dog approaching the small family. His mint green eyes were friendly and he was smiling and wagging his tail. She relaxed as the hybrid seemed to be no threat to them. Despite being larger than them, the jackal dipped her head in greeting as the man's ear's lowered and he greeted them.

Before the jackal medic could respond, friendly little Luna replied first. She padded forward and tilted her head to peer up at the loner with her amethyst eyes sparkling and a smile on her face. Garrett and Spencer hung back, but the grey fox was the only one out of the two to give a small grin to the man.

"Hello, my name is Luna Mist and these are my brothers, Garrett Ash and Spencer Twilight, and this is my guardian, Avinalora and my friend, Tyler." The healer-in-training responded in a happy tone and pointed to each person in turn with her tail. The youngling loved meeting new people and learn

* Image by jsguenette (edited) * | | * Table by Aadi *

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Kassius Grim
Oh okay! Yes, he is in lupus form :)

There was a moment where the lupus pair seemed to size each other up, sensitive to danger. Even the owl seemed to look at him with scrutiny in its great eyes. Kassius had deep respect for birds, especially ravens, crows, and predatory birds such as the owl. They were very intelligent, wise creatures, second only to Luperci, as far as the hybrid knew. He should very much have liked to harvest an owl skeleton at some point, but the raptor before him was safe from his morbid tendencies.

Kassius caught movement from below the owl and turned his gaze upon a small, silvery fox kit with striking purple eyes. His ears lowered and his smiled at her. She was a cute little thing, and while he had expected to be first addressed by the jackal woman, he was happy to talk to one of her companions, this little fox. She introduced him to the whole crew, pointing at each with her luscious tail.

The two-toned wolfdog lowered his front half so that he stood more on the fox's level and spoke gently. Nice to meet you... All of you, he added, mint eyes glancing towards the pale jackal and her remaining companions. My name's Kassius. What... What brings you all here? His voice grew unsure. He was not the most skilled in the area of small talk. But he would try his best, feeling exceedingly curious about the group which he had come across.

* Image by valeriebb (edited) * | | * Table by Aadi *
Last edited by Kassius Grim on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Killi

POSTED: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:32 pm

Avinalora noted the man's mannerisms. He had smiled at Luna and seemed enthralled by their presence. They weren't exactly normal with the combination of foxes, a jackal, and an owl but the wolf seemed to act like like a living creature had never spoken to him. But he smiled at them and seemed very gentle.

The man spoke gently, telling them that it was nice to meet them. And then his eyes darted to the jackal medic before introducing himself as "Kassius" and asking what brought them here. He did seem unsure when he talked, which wasn't exactly new to her. His name was somewhat foreign and he didn't offer a surname.

"It's nice to meet you, Kassius." The young fox replied. Mr. Kassius seemed very nice and she enjoyed meeting new people. Her two brothers hung back, but were unnoticed by the male.

"We're just out to stretch out legs." The moon-washed maiden replied

Word Count ➤ 155

Sorry for the wait and short reply!

Jean-Sébastien Guénette | JadedReality & 8Moments | Table by Sammiie

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:30 am

Kassius Grim
no worries love. And short is good. :)

Kassius found companionship with other animals to be intriguing. Since leaving Darkvale, the boy had met many wolves with horses and even cats, but having been borne into a feral pack, the concept of companion animals remained a foreign one. The Grim preferred to travel alone, and another mouth to him seemed little more than another burden, another thing to worry about. He did not have the patience for it.

He was not against the pale she-wolf and her unorthodox brood, nor did he understand it. He striagtened his posture and overlooked what the fox had said, choosing instead to address her keeper. She was beautiful, he noticed, and this realization caused fear and anxiety. He was not sure how to speak steadily to her.

Goin' for a walk, huh? he reflected bashfully, unable to make direct eye contact for too long. You... You live around here? Mingled with the pretty aroma emanating from her pelt were the scents of other wolves. Perhaps the girl would tell him about her pack. Really, Kassius was eager to hear whatever she might have had to say.

* Image by valeriebb (edited) * | | * Table by Aadi *

Killi

Dead Topics