I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion

Lux!

POSTED: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:43 am

"I'm a stitch away from making it. And a scar away from falling apart"

A small silver figure stepped through the trees of Wentworth Valley. Snow was just starting to grace the ground and the bright autmumn leaves were gone. The female was clad in a silver mini dress with long sleeves and a hood. Over her legs was a pair of dark leggings that clashed with the brighter hues. The only appendage left uncovered was a long fox-like tail. Her hood was down and her narrow face with her large ears in the cold air. Mismatched green eyes were looking down at the ground as she walked.

Avinalora was a wanderer, she had always been. Even if she had nothing to do, she would still walk around aimlessly. She hated that having only a few drops of wolf blood didn't give her thicker fur like her sister's. And winter would be around for more than three moons and she would be freezing or bundled up the whole time. The vixen didn't think Lupus form would be an option right now since she only had a cloak to wear. She could tolerate the cold in Secui, though. Perhaps she might use that form more often.

Then she did something she didn't do often. She was alone and no one would see her. She could sing from the lyrics in her head, the ones the she used for her trading contract with Sapient's mercenary. A soft ballad issued from her throat, one that she had come up with.

"I'm the only one in this world
By dawn you'll already be missing me
But aren't we all alone?
I don't mind, don't follow
I can sense you easily
I have a lifetime of guilt
That you don't have to know"

Crappy self-writeen song ^
Word Count
Avinalora

Silverfrost
Luperci
Somebody make me feel alive
The queen of a wretched design
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:46 pm

(452) Ooc text here.

The renovations that the giant charcoal furred male was doing on his new house were coming along quite nicely, he thought as he stood outside and looked upon the front face of his new abode. It wasn't a thing of beauty yet, but the amount that he'd been able to repair and reinforce the structure was something for the dark male to be proud of. With a swaying tail and head held high- though his head was pretty high up no matter what posture he stood with- the male set out to the stables, following a path that was sort of well worn by now, to gear up one of the communal horses with a wagon, setting out towards the mountains to gather materials.

The path that Lux was leading the hoofed beast through wasn't the most sturdy or clear of debris, but the dark giant had confidence that the sure footed young draft horse could pull it off even once the wagon was full. The hearth in his new house was blazing with a warm fire just yesterday, but the shadow furred brute had been forced to put out the fire once he'd realized that there were holes in the chimney, both inside and out of the house. Planning to repair the structure before winter set in at it's full power, Lux decided to go out into the valley and see if he could collect some stone.

Wielding a heavy metal pickax, the charcoal behemoth lead the horse out past the mountain and into the valley. Idly thinking about the work he had to do, the dark male started to wonder if he could build a stone wall around his house, or any other projects that the stone could prove useful for around the pack. Dark ears perking up, Lux paused his advance into the valley as he heard a soft sound in the distance. A voice? Lux stood there for a moment before he realized that the sound he heard was a single female singing. Curiosity getting the better of him, Lux began moving forward again. he placed the pick into the wagon that his horse pulled and advanced.

"Did you think that song up yourself?" The dark giant asked aloud before he could even see the girl, looking around, the eight foot wolf-dog didn't see much of anything before he looked down at a silver female that came up no higher than his hip. "Oh, hello, sorry if I'm intruding. Was just comin' out here to collect some stone..." The dark male said hastily, trying not to mention whatever thought came to mind about this girls size. he hadn't thought it possible, but she was even smaller than Nyx.

Template: Aso | Stock: Dawnthieves | Textures: Sirius-sdz
Lux Einar

Loners
DEAD
Corie
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:50 pm

Avinalora
I think it said that his cart was empty. Correct me if I'm wrong!
Word Count: 347

Avinalora had been caught up in singing that she didn't notice the obvious. It wasn't until she heard a voice asking a question, she jerked out of her song and immediately processed what she sensed. There was a somewhat familiar smell, one that she had scented very faintly on the bi-hued woman, Axelle. There was also the smell of a male Luperci in there as well as horse. The vixen turned around just in time to see a huge male wandering out of the trees with a horse and cart in tow.

The man was huge, her head was level with his torso. He had charcoal fur with dark grey markings and amber eyes. She saw the scars on his arms and with his build, he must be a fighter. The medic saw that the giant held an item she had seen before, it looked like a tomahawk. The weapon looked out of place when she noticed the empty cart and horse. Was he going to hunt? Was he fetching a cart to bring a catch home? She dismissed the latter as the dark stranger didn't have any smells of blood or prey on him.

The behemoth didn't seem to see the monochrome fox as he looked around. And then he looked down and saw her. She looked back at him, a somewhat bored look crossed with a slight spike of irritation that he had failed to see her. Her arms were crossed over her chest as her mismatched green eyes glared up at him. There was no fear or surprise in her posture as she had met an equally large wolf, Shaamah before and the grey wolf seemed somewhat daft. The Midnighter remembered when she had ran into the Sapien while singing much like this time. But the mercenary didn't miss her since his head was in the clouds. Well, it was spring at the jackal mut had stuck out in the forest hues with her bright pelt.

"They have any short people in your pack?" The moon-washed maiden asked with sarcasm laced in her question.

* Image by jsguenette (edited) * | | * Table by Aadi *

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:48 pm

(284) Lol so sassy, sorry I'm so late ;;

The dark furred behemoth gazed down at the small canine with a quirked brow as she glared up at him. His lips drew into a tight line as he realized he must have offended the tiny woman by not seeing her at first, his folded ears going back against his broad skull. The wolf-hybrid was one to make jokes about everything, including his own size, but he felt badly for others and tended to try to be less insensitive when other people were involved, though sometimes the humor worked it's way out involuntarily.

The woman was still rather cross looking, asking him in a cold tone if there were any short people in his pack, to which he couldn't help but answer with a joke. "I think you're barkin' up the wrong tree there, everyone there is short to me." He spoke with a short laugh, his tight lipped expression relaxing into his usual broad smile. "But yeah actually, the shortest one is probably somewhere around your size, give or take a bit." He offered, stepping away from the silver vixen to a nearby rock face.

As he lifted his pickax and struck into a loose looking area of stone, watching the rocks tumble to the ground, The charcoal furred giant decided to ask a question of his own to the small jackal. "You don't smell like you're from around here. Taking a vacation?" The bear sized male asked in a vaguely curious tone, genuinely wanting to know, but if the silver fox looking female didn't want to chat, he wouldn't push the issue. As he waited for an answer, the dark Anatheman began gathering an armful of stone to load into his cart.

Lux Einar

Loners
DEAD
Corie
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Sorry for the wait ! >.<
Word Count: 254

Avinalora probably shouldn't have been that sharp, though sarcasm was just natural for her. But the man's mouth became a sharp line and his ears went back to his skull. But she wasn't going to back down. If this guy didn't know sarcasm, the vixen was going to teach it to him, he had to learn sometime. And that would be today.

And then the wolf told the fox maiden that she was barking up the wrong tree. Oh, now he just gave her a nickname to call him. Well, she had met a wolf equal to his height, Shaamah from Sapient was just as big as he was. The male also told her that his shortest pack member was around her height, though she guessed that the pack mate her referred to was taller than the petite jackal, since everyone was.

And then the man used the tool that the medic had no name for, using it to break the rocks. What would he do with those rocks? What was the name of the tool he used? She wasn't too sure even if the item was a weapon, though sharp things were considered weapons to her. The item the stranger used was simillar to a tomahawk, something that the Midnighter's brother referred to as an axe.

Then the giant questioned the silver woman's origins and then she responded.

"Well, Tree Wolf, I'm from Midnight Shores. A pack across the ocean, that way." The monochrome fox said, pointing in the direction of her home.

Silverfrost
Luperci
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:21 pm

(000) XD It's all good

The little vixen was feisty, that much was for sure, but it did't seem to the male as though she wanted him to leave her be or anything like that. He went about breaking rocks off of a rock face in the mountainous terrain that surrounded them and piling them into his cart, and the silver vixen seemed intrigued by his actions. She didn't ask him what he was doing that for, but the stranger did end up telling him the name of the pack that she belonged to, saying that it was across the ocean.

This bit of infermation garnered the charcoal giant's interest as his folded ears perked, but before he asked the first question that came to mind to satiate his own curiosity, the male smirked and looked back at the tiny Midnighter. "'Tree wolf' eh? Haven't heard that one before. Though 'Bear dog' has been a common nickname in the past." He said, taking one final swing at the rocks and letting a few tumble down before he set down his pickax and turned fully to look at her. "You said you were from across the sea? Was it that one big island off the shore? I got swept there in a storm a year or two ago, nearly killed." The dark behemoth recalled gruffly.

"How do you folks make it back and forth anyhow?" The dark male added to his first question without much hesitation, setting about filling more of his stone haul into the cart, though the charcoal Anatheman was sure to keep a folded ear and a piercing golden eye on the petite Jackal for when she would speak next and give her answer.

Lux Einar

Loners
DEAD
Corie
Luperci

Dead Topics