[M]Enough to feel contagious

POSTED: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 am

405 =]

A loud husky toned yawn escaped the man’s mouth. Sitting up on his bed he oriented himself to the world, apparently he didn’t shift out of Secui form but climbed into bed and passed out. He was feeling restless and a little bit out of his normal pace. He didn’t waste any time bothering shift and put on clothes. Starting in the caverns he patrolled all the territory Anathema laid claim to. The last leg of his sweep was a once around the borders. Looking back to his home he felt satisfied to consider his efforts thorough and complete. The cream colored dog left the pack lands and moved west. Staying inside the protection of the forest near the base of the mountain he made his way through some unclaimed land. At a semi familiar place the huskadore came to a stop. This was the area Mido encountered his first Infernian. Though he couldn’t recall why exactly he was experiencing this nostalgic feeling, it held some importance.

Before he could really think too much about anything his attention was quickly picked up by the scurrying of critters. Haha, squirrels! For shits and giggles he chased after them turning a hunt into a game. Soon he came upon one that was far bigger than the rest. Spooked by the Godzilla sized rodent he tucked his figure behind a log and peered over with uncertainty. My god, how in the hell did it get so big? At first he began to wonder if it was a squirrel at all, but it was. These critters weren’t much for eats, however this one was a buffet. Excitement ate at his patience. Scrambling over the log he dashed after it and leapt into the air. It was so large and badly over weight that it didn’t move very quickly. He pounced on it in a dive like fashion to hear the sweet sound of a crunch. The force came from his chest through his legs and paws and into the creature’s neck. It laid there on the ground before him, its body now motionless and void of life. Yes please. He said before taking it into his jaws and playing with it a bit. He decided he come back for his goods later. Almost skittishly he looked around, making sure nobody was watching when buried it. Happily the masked dog took off trotting in the direction of Inferni. Maybe he’d visit their neighbors.

Last edited by Mido on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Wraith could smell blood and meat mingling with Mido's usual scent. Although the Anatheman tinge made her instincts flare up in protest, the smell of blood pleased her stomach. She wasn't even that hungry (she'd had a large portion of a kill with her fellow hunters the day before), but her instincts were always telling her to eat no matter how recently she'd last eaten.

Of course, this time, her mind won over her body and she didn't comment on the scent or the colour of the dog's fur. She began following him he headed west, presumably to Inferni. She wasn't sure where the food was (probably completely consumed by now) so she decided to see if she could follow him without him noticing her--just for kicks.

Keeping downwind of her prey, she observed him from afar when possible and let him drift away so as not to arouse suspicion. She grinned; she liked this game.
Wraith Creed
I thought I felt a spark; thought I felt a flame
when something changed in you, who took the blame?

Tammi
Luperci Crown Contest Winner!

POSTED: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:40 am

The male left his prize behind with confidence that no one would find it. Traveling steadily towards the coyote pack he contently trotted, muscled shoulder blades rising and falling with every step that brought him that much closer to his destination.

Only when the male paused to take care of an itch that bothered him did he glance behind him. At no point did he see Wraith. She did a great job following him, by keeping good distance between them she managed to stay out of his sight whenever he looked behind him. The wind that blew against him helped hide her by making it so he couldn’t smell her. Ultimately the mutt was clueless to the fact he was being followed.

Once emerging out from the covering foliage the male moved through large unclaimed territory. Coming into view was the skull decorated borders of Inferni. Tipping his muzzle slightly towards the sky he howled for Wraith his husky melody filled the air. The Rakeeb would be surprised to find she was not at all where he thought she was. Wondering how long it would take he got comfortable by situating himself on the ground. While patiently waiting he noted how the weather was unusually perfect, the sun was out and it wasn’t too hot.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Wraith followed Mido through the rocky and slightly-treed woods as he descended the bottom slopes of the mountain and made his way through Drifter Bay. There was just enough vegetation to keep herself concealed and she was able to stalk him all the way to Inferni. She had been suspicious when she’d first found him so far from Anatheman borders and was now even more cautious. Perhaps she had been right to hide herself.

The sun cast long shadows, beating down hot against her back. She squinted into the distance as she saw him approach the borders, but stop once he reached Inferni’s skull-lined edges. When he howled, this took her off guard and she flinched. She was certain that she heard herself make a sound and she froze, wondering if he’d heard her.

Throwing caution to the wind, she loped ahead and barked out a greeting.

“Whaddaya lookin’ for me for?” she asked, trying to calm her jing-jangling nerves as she stalked closer. If she projected an image of being cool and collected, maybe she would become that. Whatever his reason for showing up at Inferni’s borders howling for her specifically, she’d have to be cool about it or she’d blow it all.
Wraith Creed

Tammi

POSTED: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:08 am

Abruptly the infernian emerged out of her hiding from behind the male. Taking him by surprise her voice broke the silence and startled the hell out of him. The huskadore’s blue eyes went wide and the hair along his back stood tall with uncertainty, at that exact moment he couldn’t decide fight or flight. Laying eyes on her his heart slowed and he was able to calm down a little.It’s only her.

The question she asked put him on the spot. She was right to wonder, coming to Inferni may have been a spontaneous act, but once there he called for her and no one else. Blue eyes searched the ground as he tried to come up with a suitable answer that wouldn’t make him seem awkward or stalker like. Realizing the Creed woman was his reason for visiting the neighboring pack he struggled to come off as casual. Locking his sight on hers he shrugged secui shoulders lightly. Um, well… I was wondering if, maybe you wanted to get something to eat? It sounded much smoother in the dog’s mind compared to the words that came out of his mouth. A little bit of the blood from the squirrel he stashed still stained his muzzle. He liked to work for his food and he liked to share, particularly with Wraith.

The Rakeeb was short on luck with women it seemed; maybe it was because he didn’t actively seek out physical interaction. Before he could care less about how he came off or what she thought about him. him was the one female he ever shared a carnal interaction with. He didn’t quite understand what was different. Was it because Wraith was the only female he had ever had a carnal interaction with? Glancing at her he couldn’t help but wonder if he liked her. She was wild opinionated and fun to be around. Since she wasn’t from Anathema she didn’t show him respect like his pack mates did, and he liked that about her. It was feasible for them to have a purely physical relationship but impossible to be connected emotionally or mentally. They clashed, both of them were stubborn and she had the ability drive him mad enough to make his blood boil.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Mido seemed rather surprised to see her appear so quickly. She was a spy after all, so that would only make sense. Though, she'd told him she was a border guard, a hunter, or both, since they were relatively true. Indeed, she held the hunter co-rank and guarding the borders was part of her job in a tangental sort of way, so he shouldn't be too shocked that she found him so quickly.

Even her question made him look uneasy and Wraith might have felt a stab of guilt if she were someone else. Instead, seeing him squirm made her want to giggle with glee. She was getting older, so she suspected that giggling or laughing over someone's pain was something to rise above, so she would have to do her giggling internally.

When Mido replied, it was Wraith's turn to be surprised. Get... food? Didn't he realize that she was a member of a clan that gave her the means to procure food for herself? She supposed that the last time they'd hunted together and... done other things, but certainly that wasn't all she wanted to do. It was almost as if he wanted to do something specific with Wraith, alone, and—oh, this was a date! That was it! Mido wanted to 'grab a bite to eat' (or maybe just grab a bite to eat sans quotation marks) with Wraith.

Well that was different.

"Hmm, well, I do have to be home in time for our daily wolf maiming," she mused, trotting closer. She cocked her head and licked her chops. "Though I suppose I could just have a taste," she said, grinning at the splash of blood on his muzzle.
Wraith Creed

Tammi

POSTED: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:44 am

Sometimes it could be hard to read others, knowing how Wraith could be the male wondered curiously what she’d say. The seconds ate at him making the wait seem much longer than it actually was. When her response did come he panicked slightly before smiling wryly. Wolf maiming?! I guess that means I’m safe then. There was no wolf in any of the man’s genetic makeup. Whether or not she knew that he felt fortunate. Sure I’ll have you back in time. Freely he joked with her. She moved closer and the female’s scent made its way through the smell of the dried blood. She licked her lips and said she could have just a taste. Seeing her grin only made his own smile broaden more. Then let’s get out of here. He spoke before turning and trotting away from inferni’s borders.

In all reality the food wasn’t important he just wanted a reason to spend time with her. Depending on how long she had followed him she might have noticed him stash the rodent. It wasn’t terribly far from where they were in the first place. Glancing over to his right he could see the coppery colored woman following him closely. Moving along the two retraced the path he used in order to find the deposited food. The male came to a stop at the semi obvious location; he didn’t pack the dirt down. Placing a paw down he indicated the spot and started to excavate the earth.Here, it’s a little dirty. The huskadore admitted before effortlessly digging up the catch and pulling it out to share. Dirty it might have been but it was still good in his opinion. So, how have you been? It was an honest question since he wasn’t all that hungry, his focus was on her.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Ahhhhhaaa foreshadowing! WC: 457

Wraith cocked her head and twisted her lips in a foul grin when Mido claimed that he’d be safe.

“Well, I can only hope you’ve got a bit of coyote in ya anyway,” she said. She couldn’t even imagine what she would do if she had some sort of coyote-dog hybrid children. Ugh! Well, though, okay, wait--coyote-dog-babies wouldn’t be as bad as coyote-wolf-babies mostly because she couldn’t think of anything outright wrong with dogs. Were they stupid? Mido was kind of dense, but in her experience, this was more a symptom of the male gender than his breeding. Okay, so fine, maybe he was a bit on the fluffy side and wore weird leaf things on his legs, but again, that was probably just him.

Oh god, she was thinking about this. Gross! She needed to hurt a wolf, stat.

He stepped closer and joked that he’d have her back in time and Wraith, since she was so good at reading signals, realized that this was a sexy joke and that Mido was making sexy jokes with (for? at?) her. She wasn’t sure how that made her feel.

He suggested that they get out of there and she jerked her head in a vicious nod. She was ready to run and forget about these stupid fucking feelings. Fucking Mido. Fuck him. She would feel better with food in her belly, especially considering that he was the one who did all the work. Maybe after, they could go on a nice wolfhunt together; some nice bonding.

She followed him to the location of the stash and waited while he dug it up. He was lucky that no one else had found it yet; the smell was overwhelming. Her mouth watered when he pulled it out of the dirt and she shrugged when he commented that it was dirty. Obviously; it had been buried. In the dirt.

She was about to tear into the rodent when Mido asked another question. She shrugged and yanked a leg off.

“Fine, I guess. Not really much going on,” she commented, swallowing the leg whole. She paused and considered the question. Nothing had really happened recently that she’d mention to Mido. Had she met him before or after she was imprisoned in Salsola? Before. But that wasn’t something he really needed to know. Though, she did know something she could say: “I learned a bit about using a stick weapon. I’d like to learn more, though, I think I’d also like to stick some nails in it so when I smack ‘em, they bleed.” She grinned and took another bite of the rodent. That was good rodent.
Wraith Creed

Tammi

POSTED: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 pm

369 =]

She said she could only hope he had some coyote in him. The male silently analyzed her comment and came to an ironic realization that should have struck him long before now. Personally the huskadore didn’t know what exactly he was. Did anybody actually know? His mother only told him that pops was a dog, that he wasn’t a wolf. She never said anything about coyote so he now had something else to wonder about, great.

The mutt asked how she’d been. Her answer sounded very much like the way he felt nearly all the time. Boredom set in frequently, it was inevitable. But too much was a bad thing, especially for him. He would seek out something, anything to entertain himself, mischief ran through his veins. Since his youth had been stolen from him he generally felt lacking in the life experience department. He never had the opportunity to know what it was like to be a kid. Wraith had learned to use some sort of stick weapon, and now she wanted to make it her own by adding nails to it to do more damage. Why not take an already pain inflicting instrument and make it more dangerous? Mido shivered at the thought. That sounds painful and pretty effective. Her logic made sense to him. He couldn’t help but laugh lightly; did it suit her twisted personality?

Tearing off a limb from the rodent the Primi Lumius had at the leg. She chewed it a little before downing the whole thing. Meanwhile the mutt plucked out one of its eyeballs with a claw. Hitting the ground it rolled; not very far thankfully. Picking it up in his mouth he chomped down on it. The sphere popped in his jaws and the sound was almost enough to make him laugh. Moving on the Rakeeb took a chunk from the squirrel’s side he made quick work of it. Gratefully he swallowed the masticated piece of meat. Shifting his gauze, icy eyes found hers; his tail snaked behind him rhythmically. What do you want to do now? As far as he knew she didn’t have to be back yet and he wasn’t in any rush to get back to Anathema.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Wraith grinned when he shivered and her grin only widened when he said that it sounded ‘painful and pretty effective.’ Perfect; that was exactly what she wanted. If she used it on someone, she’d want the son of a bitch to bleed.

She glanced over, chewing not-so-thoughtfully, in time to see Mido pick up an eyeball and squish it in between his teeth. He then snagged another piece of the animal before Wraith swallowed it and then moved in to snag another bite.

Not bothering to conceal the food in her mouth, she replied: “eh, dunno,” perfectly non-committal. She chewed a few times and gulped down the animal. “Got any nails lying around?” she asked, laughing. “Or whatever. You already did all the hunting, so something else, I guess,” she added, thinking of what else they had done… together that they could do again.
Wraith Creed

Tammi

Dead Topics