[M] Forgive me my sins

Grant me passage

POSTED: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:32 pm

(304)

Set Feb 19th

Eli had become a fast friend for Arlen. Their common grounds for trading allowed them to hang out and work together in a way that greatly appealed to the red-furred Stryder. The past few days he'd been eager to stay as far out of the sight of his pack's eyes as possible.

Arlen's discovery of his sister's pregnancy had led to an unfortunate mishap. A mishap that had ended in blood and broken bones. Sure, that broken bone was only a toe. It still hurt though.

Vito huffed down Arlen's neck. The Stryder shook his head, smacking the stallion in the face with his own 'ponytail'. Vito merely nudged his luperci companion's shoulder and trotted ahead. "Come on you sore loser!" Arlen couldn't run after him, but he knew that Vito knew where they were going.

Over the past several weeks, Eli and Arlen had formed a common meeting ground right outside of Casa's borders. It was near where the two had first met but outside the dilapidated towns enough that they were rarely ever disturbed. Sure enough, as soon as Arlen passed the bush he used as a landmarker he caught sight of the black and white stallion. Vito whinnied at Arlen and bobbed his head as if taunting him.

"Alright, you pompous ass. That's enough." His dark red fingers brushed against Vito's rump as he moved to unpack the saddle bags and untack the stallion. "Be good this time, Eli could be here any minute." That was a lie, but Vito didn't know that they weren't due to meet until sunset. Arlen had arrived early to get out of the heat of his recent transgression.

While waiting for his companion's arrival, he set up a small campside fire and began making himself comfortable. He had all the time in the world.

Casa di Cavalieri
Dishonorable
Kris
Luperci Scout Tier I, Joker Tier I Top Poster
A Royal Pain

POSTED: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:37 pm

Eli arrived on foot just before sunset, he was sure that he'd have been the first one to their meeting, seeing as the sun still hung low in the sky and hadn't quite dipped below the horizon yet. However, much to his surprise, the dark silver toned jackal wolf-dog entered into the area to find Len already there and waiting for him. "Ah, Len!" The silver tongued criminal burst out with a cheerful tone and a smile, picking up his step as he settled beside his new compatriot.

The smell of pine wafted strongly from the silver trader's pelt, as it always did when he wandered around this area, the male hated it, yet he maintained a pleasant smile for the charade. "I see you've had time to set up." The hybrid noted with a nod towards the crackling fire, holding something up in his hand as he approached. It was a glass bottle, one that was full of a sloshing liquid that was all but too familiar to both males present.

"To celebrate our newfound partnership. What do you think?" The Einar-Nocturne offered as he sat down and looked over at the red head with a sly, almost flirtatious grin, his tail thumping the ground in a conscious effort as he leaned closer subtly, opening up his posture to appear inviting but not directly facing the other male as he offered up the drink.
BĂȘte Noire
Pagoméux
Corie
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:11 pm

(242)

Set Feb 19th

"Eli!" The Stryder man cried out joyously for his friend to come nearer, sit by the fire, make merry with him. Eli, help me forget all of this! With his sister's pregnancy and his own transgression, he just needed a night of judgement-free binge drinking to loosen up. That would never fly in the prohibition-era Casa di Cavalieri hell that his father had made.

Well, maybe that was an exaggeration. It wasn't quite a hell. It was actually far from it, but dammit, sometimes a man just needed a drink!

"Got here early just to make it nice 'n cozy for ya!" He patted the ground beside him, offering the best seat in the house. Vito, from afar, snorted at the noises the two luperci were making and pulled gingerly at the tie that kept him in place. When it didn't budge, he stomped aggressively but was ignored by the men.

Arlen was oblivious to the pine-scented male's wiles. He saw open friendship and he took it. He saw booze and he took it. He saw a handsome, welcoming man, and well, who was he to say no? Recently married, he couldn't touch but no one had said he couldn't still look and appreciate.

"I think that I've never heard a better idea from you." His red fingers hand reached out for the bottle with glee. It had been far too long since he partook in his favorite pastime.

Casa di Cavalieri
Dishonorable
Kris
Luperci Scout Tier I, Joker Tier I Top Poster
A Royal Pain

Seabreeze Brink