You and I are supposed to be friends right?

Silverfrost <3

POSTED: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:01 am

Derek looked at the pack territory of Casa di Cavalieri. It was supposed to be a pack that had a alliance with his. For now, he was more than a safe distance away, just calmly gazing at the territory. His stance was as relaxed as his gaze, he didn't feel like he had anything to fear from the pack, even if he was closer than he was now. The white male finally moved and scratched his cheek, if it wasn't for that, someone may think that he was falling asleep there...or that he was a rather poor looking statue.

He chuckled at the the thought, then stuffed his hand back into his pocket while yawning. Actually a nap didn't sound all bad, but he was actually a little bit interested to see if anyone from Casa would come out here and chat with him. A new friendship was always welcome to him, and well....he was a bit bored, and talking to someone else would help pass the time, he was sure. His blue orbs moved even though he didn't and he wondered what kind of stuff the Casa believed in. Derek was sure it was different than the Court, otherwise there would be no point in it even being here.

216 words
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">
heya

POSTED: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:49 pm

Word Count → 303
Optime | Day | July | CdC Borders
Sorry for the wait! <3

The massive Optime shape of Iorek padded along the borders of Casa di Cavalieri. He patrolled alone and in Optime form for many reasons. He remembered the last time he had patrolled with someone and it ended badly. He was scared and frightened after that day. He disliked his Optime form, but the rope traps snapped when he was caught in them due to his massive size. He cowered and hunched, both from his feral posture and his anxiety. He was wearing his colorful flower crown today. The wolfdog stood at his massive height, yet cowered as if he was half his size.

But then a smell carried over, one that was not Casa di Cavalieri. The brown behemoth didn't like the prospect of fighting, but if this was a bad loner, he had to scare them off. So, the male fluffed up, making himself look bigger. He didn't follow Teagan's directions of making himself straighten up, but he decided to proceed on two legs. He hoped his massive height would be a good deterrent, though with these people, he didn't know. He poked his head out from the trees. The male didn't look like a bad loner. He was wearing clothes and had no weapons. The chocolate-saddled brute still was cautious.

"B-Ba-Bad l-loner! G-Go!" The red-eyed Recruit barked as he moved from the trees. His flower crown made him look ridiculous and his words didn't have half the weight. He squinted at the male, seeing his peaceful look. "N-Not b-bad l-loner? S-Sorry." He said, cowering. He looked at the male, his ruby eyes afraid and submissive. What if the male attacked him? What if things went bad? The crimson-eyed Cavalier shrunk away from the white wolf.

"Wh-Who y-you?" The flower boy asked. He wanted to be polite now as he shrunk back a little. He added, "I-I Iorek." The bear boy added.

Last edited by Iorek on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Derek looked over to a voice, then up...WAY up. His eyes widened a bit as the canine addressed him, then showed a submissive nature to him. Tilting his head a little he wondered why the other stuttered...if it was nervousness or a speech problem Straightening his head he gave a friendly smile "Iorek huh? I'm Derek Winter" he held out a hand for the other to shake. "I'm from the Court nearby....I thought it may be nice to meet some of my neighbors." gosh his neck was starting to hurt. This other male was huge....but seemed nice as a whole. Derek did his best not to make his movements too fast, even as he held his hand out for that shake still.

The white wolf looked as relaxed as he possibly could, sensing that this huge canine in front of him was easily startled. For a moment his blue eyes went further up to the flower crown, and his smile grew warmer as his gaze met with the strangers red one. "Are you part of the Cavalieri?" he gave a slight nod towards the territory as extra emphasis...not that the stranger would probably need it.

202 words
heya

POSTED: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Word Count → 400+
Optime → Secui | Day | July | CdC Borders
Iorek's impromptu shifting at its finest

Iorek towered over the man, looming over him despite his hunched posture. He seemed to be even shorter than Everett! Casa di Cavalieri seemed to have a lot of tall people, though he was used to smaller people. His mother had been quite small, so in his massive Secui form, he had always loomed over her. the beast didn't like Optime that much anymore so, he opted to shift down to his smaller but equally gargantuan Secui form, though the man's conversation and gesture stopped him. The wolfdog would shift later, though with the his lack of social etiquette, it might seem rude to some.

The brown behemoth listened as the male introduced himself as Derek Winter. Derek said that he'd come from a place called "The Court". He didn't know what that was, nor didn't have a clue what "neighbor" meant. The confused look on his face said everything. To be honest, the male didn't actually know any of the packs around 'Souls and probably thought Casa di Cavalieri was the only one. His confused ruby eyes looked at the man and the chocolate-saddled brute's head tilted.

The crimson-eyed Cavalier was even more perplexed by the gesture that the winter wolf had done. He didn't understand why the man was holding his hand out to him. His own hands were curled towards his chest as he hunched over. His feral upbringing and since most of his young life was spent in Secui form made most humanized gestures foreign to him. His head tilted the other way as he was confused on what to do. The red-eyed recruit sniffed the hand.

The Courier asked if the flower boy was a member of "the Cavalieri". With a nod towards the territory, he was able to answer the question without minor confusion on his part. "Y-Yes." He replied, plainly and simply. He took this time to shift down, prefering a more feral state. He felt that hands were not needed, nor was fighting in this situation. He began shifting down, the change taking rather quickly due to his constant practice. In almost no time, he was down in his bear-like Secui form. He still stood at his massive height, making his head close to the male's height. And then the bear boy decided to ask his question.

"Wh-What i-is 'th-the C-Court?" The hybrid giant asking the blue-eyed male. He didn't know what the male had referred to and his curiosity got the best of him.

Silverfrost

POSTED: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:45 am

Derek put his offered hand away as the other shifted into what was known as the Secui form. It was apparent that Iorek didn't even know what a handshake was. The white male was a bit glad at the change, at least while the bigger male was in this form he could hold his head somewhat normally. "The Court?" great, answering a question with another one. "Why it's the pack just over that way" he pointed in the direction of his home. "We are your neighbors, and I believe our two packs have good blood....meaning we don't need to fight one another"

Derek always had a knack for being a good judge of others. Right now that knack was kicking up into high gear. He could tell that Iorek was much like a child in some ways, especially when it came to meeting a luperci. That did not however mean that the other male was unintelligent, only that Derek would have to word things a bit differently so that Iorek may understand better. "I'm guessing you haven't traveled far from your own pack have you?" the question was one he thought he had the answer to, but well...it may get Iorek to speak a little more, and perhaps relax around him a bit.

220 words
heya

POSTED: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Word Count → 300+
Secui | Day | July | CdC Borders
(Don't let Derek mention Anathema, pls)

Iorek looked at the male. even in Secui form, he was close to his height. Though, he was used to that, being bigger than others. Sometimes, it surprised him when others were bigger than him. He listened as the male spoke. He sat down, still paying attention. He looked in the direction Derek had pointed to, not seeing anything. It was probably out of his eyesight. A confused expression did cross his face when the man mentioned that since Casa and the Court were neighbors, they didn't need to fight each other. The wolfdog's head tilted.

"B-But wh-why w-would....w-would th-they....th-they n-need t-to...t-to f-fight?" The brown behemoth stammered. He didn't understand why Casa di Cavalieri would need to fight, though the attacking loners were the once they were fighting, apparently. But, Iorek didn't understand why. He didn't like fighting, he hated it. He didn't want to kill or lose control. He hated violence and didn't know why one would fight another. The chocolate-saddled beast looked at the winter wolf with a confused and slightly fearful expression on his face.

The blue-eyed male was right. Well, kinda. The red-eyed recruit had been away from his home before, he had traveled a lot as a child, but he hadn't met many packs around here. He looked at the male with a curious expression. Did the man know a lot about the other packs around 'Souls? He would answer first and then ask the many questions he had. "I-I tr-traveled l-lot...b-but n-not a-around...a-around h-here." The crimson-eyed Cavalier replied.

"D-Do y-you kn-know....kn-know a-about p-packs...p-packs a-around h-here?" The feral beast asked as he looked at the male with curious ruby eyes. He was a very curious creature and had a lot of questions. It also helped that he didn't know much about the world. The flower boy hoped to learn more.

Silverfrost

POSTED: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Derek gave a light sigh "I am not sure why people fight pal. Sometimes they are just....angry I suppose. For all different reasons." The white wolf seemed to think as Iorek mentioned that he had traveled a lot at a younger age. Then raised his brows as the other male asked him of other packs. "Honestly I don't know of many. Sorry pal" he shrugged as if it didn't matter. It was the truth though, he had heard of the Court while traveling, and had thought it would be a nice home, and so far it was. The Cavalieri were another pack he knew of because it was close by.

There were a few in the north, but he didn't know about these as well. "Guess that's not very helpful huh?" he gave a apologetic smile to the gentle giant in front of him. "Sorry that I don't have more information, perhaps one of your pack mates can tell you a bit more than a stranger such as myself." he did feel bad that he could give the information that the other canine wanted. Oh well no use in crying over spilled water....or so his mom would say if she were here.

209 words
heya

POSTED: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Do you have room for one more troubled soul?

Iorek nodded in response to Derek's statement. Casa di Cavalieri was fighting bad people and the Syndicate seemed angry at his pack for reasons that he didn't understand. He didn't like fighting, it was bad and he didn't like it because of the monster. He didn't like how the bad people had hurt his pack mates. He also didn't like the fact that he had killed one of them. He knew that these people had hurt his pack mates, but that didn't justify him killing one. The wolfdog shook himself, shaking away the bad thoughts.

The winter wolf didn't know much about packs either and apologized for it. "I-It...i-it's o-okay" The ruby-eyed recruit said. The man didn't know either which was okay. He could learn about packs later. Maybe Everett or Arlen knew about some packs? He would ask about it next time he saw them. He was okay with not knowing; he could learn about it later. It was never too late to learn, right? He looked up, seeing where the sun was. The carmine-eyed Cavalier wanted to patrol around the territory and be back before sunset.

"I-I n-n-need t-to f-f-finish.....f-finish the r-rest o-o-of....o-of m-my p-pa-patrol." The massive yearling stammered. He was sad to see his new friend go, but he need to do the rest of his patrol. He didn't know if he would shift back up to Optime or do the rest in Secui. The traps would hold him in his smaller halfling form, but his halfling form was faster. If he stayed away from trees and watched his step, he wouldn't need to shift up to his two-legged shape, but knowing him, he wasn't going to do that. So, the bear boy would shift up to his Optime shape.

"B-Bye." The brown behemoth said and then padded away. He shifted up to Optime while walking, still padding on all fours before standing on two feet. And then he continued his patrol.

Thanks for the thread! <3
Optime → Secui | Day | July | CdC Borders
300+
Iorek
Image | Manip by Songbird | Table by Silverfrost

Silverfrost

Dead Topics